Reviews for The Doctor in Middle Earth
Alastair Crowley chapter 20 . 3/4
You rushed the ending a Bit. You could've done well to draw the telling out more.
KaterfangSaiyan chapter 20 . 9/16/2014
i was wondering, i liked this story. maybe you should write a story up of what happened after the doctor left rivindell, e.g the battle at amon hen, helms deep, minas stirth etc. what changed. i think it could go well.
tess chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
tess chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
actually the eleventh doctor's 'double' was playing the drums on an old video an hung out with the beatles so possibly the doctor is acctually he could be a musician
tess chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
yay, finally sombody gets legolas right, true to the book lotr fanfics are soooooooooooo hard to find.
Cyrro chapter 20 . 3/3/2014
good job! :)
Morganichobbit chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Okay good, that clears things up. At first I was like, "HOLY MOTHER OF GANDALF IN WHAT EPISODE DID THE DOCTOR GO TO TAMRIEL!" and I was very confused. There's actually a really good theory on it on Elder Scrolls Wiki (in the forums).
This, I believe, is about to get interesting.
Meow
copperdragon 2 chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
I like it! Btw, where did you get the pic for the story?

:D
will zona chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
those four chapters were stupendous. a great finale. you should do a 10 and donna fic and wait till what people think of capaldi.
will zona chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
This chapter is astonishing. Keep up the spectacular work.
will zona chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
This chapter is interesting. To tell you the truth, I simply dont know. Keep up the spectacular work.
will zona chapter 14 . 12/20/2013
This chapter is astonishing. I finally tvoed the doctor who Christmas special. Keep it up, you're doing great.
will zona chapter 13 . 12/13/2013
this chapter was amazing. good luck on finals man and have a merry Christmas from the u.s. to the u.k. .
will zona chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
hi again, just asking you if you saw the mini episode of doctor who called the night of the doctor on youtube? and if so, what did you think of it?
will zona chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
this chapter is good. sorry is my last review till you're better. get well soon.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »