Reviews for No Place For The Angels
Anya chapter 3 . 7/13
I'm not even sure how I found this, seeing as it is 2015 and this last updated in 2013, but it's amazingly good and I need more! If the author is still active, hi! You're impressive. Good stuff. I give you a virtual gold star for writing chops.
Love it! Hope you update!
theoneandonlybyrd chapter 3 . 4/11
oooh this was really good. I'm serious. Because while this could have been cliche and awful (of course they all go to the same prison, of course they all get a cell together, etc) you did it beautifully and not at all cliched. Loved it. Write more, you have a wonderful gift. Much love. Ta.
Barricade Butterfly chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
This is an amazing version of a survival fic.
You have captured all of them so well, their reactions, their relationships, it's wonderful. Please, please update this, it's a good and promising piece of work!
Barricade Butterfly chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Like it? I love this chapter! It's...stunning. perfect. I'm on tenterhooks...
Barricade Butterfly chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh. That was wonderfully written and in character. The way they each responded was perfect, and I applaud even that short bit of Jehan! I am looking forward to reading this, but I had to review first off.
Iceangel1229 chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
MORE. I. NEED. MORE! My love for this story is unprecedented. Seriously though, I CANNOT wait for the next update. Until next time :)
OwenHarpersGirl chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Can't wait to read more! :D
AlecTowser chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. This is such a fantastic story; you have no idea. I've been wanting a "downtrodden/jailed Les Amis" fic for a long time, so I was so psyched to see that you had written this.

I have to say: the interactions, the dialogue/wording, the descriptions... you do such a good job of it all. This story is one of the few in this fandom that I've found that can actually capture that.

Please say you plan to continue this soon. Don't leave the boys (and me) hanging!
GGCharms chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
I honestly think that Gavroche would be able to handle everything better than most of the Amis. Despite being a child, he has been through a lot, and survived a lot, and he knows how to take care of himself in tough situations.

This review is late, but I'm hooked with this story! I hope you update soon!
16YearOldSinger chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
This story is really good. I think you've got everyone's personalities down to perfection. Please update again soon. Maybe we could have a little more Gavroche? :)
stahp-the-feels chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Naww, what a lovely chapter :-) I really like the language you've used with the dialogue, it doesn't sound to modern or informal or anything so it's good. Well done you!
stagepageandscreen chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Really great, especially the banter between Enjolras, Combeferre and Courfeyrac. You've got to love those three. Update when you can!
stagepageandscreen chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Excellent chapter. Poor Grantaire! Is it the withdrawal symptoms or is it an actual fever? Please let him survive, I know how quickly a fever could kill him, especially in prison.
You have taken on a pretty mammoth task here, but I am confident you will succeed.
stagepageandscreen chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Very good start. I didn't know whether to cry for them or stand proudly beside them (metaphorically) for what they believe in. Life imprisonment may sound better than death, but I actuality it is worse. These boys are only about twenty, or twenty one. They could be in prison for thirty years before the toll of the work and poor care kills them.
Can't wait to see what you do with this.
SPAS or Libz