Reviews for Not a Spark, But a Burn
Rascal chapter 17 . 4/14
Thanks to that definition this chapter makes sense.
Oh my gosh. These past few chapters have made me cry. I'm not lying! I was sobbing into my hands! I think it's ironic Kate rhymes with hate. It fits. So, is Stiles related to Kate or am I lost?
You can't leave me/us hanging like this! Update lots and soon! I'm going to stalk this like Stiles does Lydia!
snickers1058j chapter 17 . 4/13
Please update! So good.
dreamhater chapter 17 . 4/1
Plz update soon its great story i realy love the plot
april chapter 17 . 3/25
okay its been forever! update.
viva chapter 17 . 2/10
I got to the end and gasped oh my god nooooooooo there no more tp reaaaaad *dies inside and whines loudly*

wonderful story. I think it's a new addiction
tiothien chapter 17 . 2/8
Yay for updates! It's as good as ever and I'm left wanting more. I'm glad you're still sticking with this story cuz I think its great and different than any other fan fiction I've read. I was scanning through the previous chapters and realized at the beginning of a bunch of them you put yourself down a lot and say you suck. Well I want you to know that you don't suck and that it takes a certain something (guts, tenacity, stubbornness, grit), whatever you want to call it, to stick with a story over the long haul and keep at it.
Keep writing and posting!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 17 . 2/8
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
chacra chapter 17 . 2/8
ouch poor Stiles he really can't take a break! and really Derek should just shut his trap and let himself be a good beta and start listening to his alpha and his sister! can't wait to read you again! (just so you know I really hope Stiles will kill Kate! you know, with a sharp object.. wink wink...)
jjnarufan chapter 17 . 2/5
Please update this, this is an amazing story that I would love to read how it ends.
Thelatestbuzz chapter 17 . 2/3
I like it it is different from most stories I have read
fangirling chapter 17 . 2/3
this is one of my favourite fics! I was so pumped when I found out you updated it! :) I love the way you wrote it, and I think you conveyed everything eloquently. Please update soon! x
april chapter 17 . 2/2
yay! FINALLY! poor brad. ohh god please update again. soon. very soon.
frznlights chapter 17 . 2/2
ooo, thanks for the recap. Needed that cuz i totally missed the whole timekeep taking over another body and the familiar connection thing. Wow what a mindtwister
thanks for the update! good luck with kicking writer's block
april chapter 16 . 2/1
ohhh my gosh. please update. its been forever
nickie.hopkins chapter 16 . 1/4
Would love to be able to read this to the end. Interested to know what happens.