Reviews for Not a Spark, But a Burn
SoulMore chapter 21 . 4/13
FAN!~
Guest chapter 21 . 12/21/2016
Great fanfic!

The only part I didn't like was about Scott being an alpha in BH, in the Hales' territory. "Realistically" speakig, wolves don't share territories.

Besides that, it was a glorious reading. I thought you were leading us to Sterek but thus was nice.
Princess-Rachy chapter 21 . 12/4/2016
Oh. Just... wow. That was so brilliantly thought-through and written. Your story-telling had me completely hooked. I hope you spend your life writing because i truly think so many people would be grateful to read the stories you'd be able to tell.
Thank you.
Vuure chapter 21 . 9/10/2016
This was an amazing story. Darn it. It has left me with to many feelings, which I can't begin to put in words. Poor Stiles, I hope he finds a way to get used to this life, and hopefully can enjoy where it is better from the other time line. Because it truly does seem a lot better!
Weasel Fu chapter 21 . 8/24/2016
I like your story, thanks!
Fanficlover1456 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
What's the story called where Stiles gets sent back in time? I can't find it :(
Havane 31 chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
NO NO NO You can't finish it like that ! :o It was so great
vxidmalia chapter 21 . 5/7/2016
OMG IM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW I WANNA CURL UP IN BED AND JUST CRY GOSH
Sparksofrandomness chapter 21 . 4/27/2016
I love it!
XxInFanficsWeTrustxX chapter 21 . 3/19/2016
There literally needs to be fanfiction about this fanfiction! It was so good. I'm literally up at 3am finishing it up!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/7/2016
This is seriously amazing.
csibpip chapter 21 . 1/27/2016
I loved it, you should write a book, it was well-thought out, not overly complicated, or cliched, and felt original despite it being a fanfiction. I think you could totally write a great book. Thanks for this :)
csibpip chapter 20 . 1/27/2016
I don't even know what to write but, this story deserves so much more reviews than it has, so here it is.
csibpip chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
I am so sad, that it's so sad. But you wrote it well, I can't stop reading.
Ouipeeka chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
I cried. Oh my god I cried over this FF so much. This was so beautiful... I just want to hug broken Stiles until the pain goes away. I loved it, thank you for that peace of art. 3