Reviews for Not a Spark, But a Burn
Princess-Rachy chapter 21 . 12/4
Oh. Just... wow. That was so brilliantly thought-through and written. Your story-telling had me completely hooked. I hope you spend your life writing because i truly think so many people would be grateful to read the stories you'd be able to tell.
Thank you.
Vuure chapter 21 . 9/10
This was an amazing story. Darn it. It has left me with to many feelings, which I can't begin to put in words. Poor Stiles, I hope he finds a way to get used to this life, and hopefully can enjoy where it is better from the other time line. Because it truly does seem a lot better!
Weasel Fu chapter 21 . 8/24
I like your story, thanks!
Fanficlover1456 chapter 1 . 8/3
What's the story called where Stiles gets sent back in time? I can't find it :(
Havane 31 chapter 21 . 7/5
NO NO NO You can't finish it like that ! :o It was so great
vxidmalia chapter 21 . 5/7
OMG IM SO EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW I WANNA CURL UP IN BED AND JUST CRY GOSH
Sparksofrandomness chapter 21 . 4/27
I love it!
XxInFanficsWeTrustxX chapter 21 . 3/19
There literally needs to be fanfiction about this fanfiction! It was so good. I'm literally up at 3am finishing it up!
This is seriously amazing.
csibpip chapter 21 . 1/27
I loved it, you should write a book, it was well-thought out, not overly complicated, or cliched, and felt original despite it being a fanfiction. I think you could totally write a great book. Thanks for this :)
csibpip chapter 20 . 1/27
I don't even know what to write but, this story deserves so much more reviews than it has, so here it is.
csibpip chapter 13 . 1/27
I am so sad, that it's so sad. But you wrote it well, I can't stop reading.
Ouipeeka chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
I cried. Oh my god I cried over this FF so much. This was so beautiful... I just want to hug broken Stiles until the pain goes away. I loved it, thank you for that peace of art. 3
bloodamber chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
Great story! :) I really interesting take on how things could change if time travel is involved. I really feel for Stiles not really being able to belong anywhere after everything he has been through but the ending makes he happy that things will be good in the end :)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
but there's no romance. but the fic is good. but its open ended. but its GOOD. but its OPEN ENDED. BUT ITS GOOD.