Reviews for Not a Spark, But a Burn
This is seriously amazing.
csibpip chapter 21 . 1/27
I loved it, you should write a book, it was well-thought out, not overly complicated, or cliched, and felt original despite it being a fanfiction. I think you could totally write a great book. Thanks for this :)
csibpip chapter 20 . 1/27
I don't even know what to write but, this story deserves so much more reviews than it has, so here it is.
csibpip chapter 13 . 1/27
I am so sad, that it's so sad. But you wrote it well, I can't stop reading.
Ouipeeka chapter 21 . 12/28/2015
I cried. Oh my god I cried over this FF so much. This was so beautiful... I just want to hug broken Stiles until the pain goes away. I loved it, thank you for that peace of art. 3
bloodamber chapter 21 . 10/17/2015
Great story! :) I really interesting take on how things could change if time travel is involved. I really feel for Stiles not really being able to belong anywhere after everything he has been through but the ending makes he happy that things will be good in the end :)
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 21 . 9/20/2015
but there's no romance. but the fic is good. but its open ended. but its GOOD. but its OPEN ENDED. BUT ITS GOOD.
MiaIsBoredAKF chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
Is it weird that I would like to read a fic were Derek reads that book? Could you write that? :)
Heather chapter 21 . 6/11/2015
Great story! I love when people expand on Stiles' Spark qualities, and you did so beautifully! This as a super interesting story all the way through. I loved how Stiles had to make the decision to change everything, even though it ruined the future and everyone that he knew and loved. I think that was the saddest part of the story. The fact that to make everyone's lives better made him ruin his own in a way. Yes, his mother is alive and other things were fixed, but the relationships that he carved have been destroyed. Especially his (now nonexistent) relationship with Derek.

I really did like how this story's plot did not revolve around a relationship as most fanfiction stories do. This was more similar to many action or adventure books, where the adventure is key, not a relationship.

Overall, great job! I can't wait to read more from you!
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 21 . 5/28/2015
Gah! This was amazing! Great work! Great story! Please keep writing!
TheHallow chapter 21 . 3/28/2015
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. And totally beautiful as well! Absolutely stunning writing throughout the whole story! I was literally feeling all of the same anger and sadness as I read them. Supurb. Fantastic.
TheHallow chapter 12 . 3/28/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! WHY ISN'T THIS THE MOST POPULAR STORY YET?!
SEFBEGRJNGVEBLGKJSNDF
ERMERGER SNEJGWAWDF
SASandJRtheOver-Editors chapter 21 . 3/4/2015
I was bawling my eyes out, not for any particular reason other than Stiles lost everything, and he may have found some new "pack" but they weren't really HIS pack, and that made me sad. Derek wasn't Stiles's Derek. No one was who they should be, and I cried for like an hour. This was really well done though, thanks.
seewhatiseek chapter 21 . 1/23/2015
Damn I was hoping for some Sterek. However dealing with the show I can scrape together the implied Sterek and have that sustain me for a little while. I'm about to follow you on Tumblr. This was amazing.
EccentricFox chapter 21 . 1/15/2015
Hey, really amazing story. I wasn't sure at first about it (I'm always a bit hesitant when it comes to time travel fics - unless it's FFVII), but it's beautifully written and wonderfully compelling. Though I have to tell you that the first chapter was a little confusing for me, seeing as I've only watched, like 5 episodes total of Teen Wolf and wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I kept reading in the hopes things would clear up, and I'm glad that I did.

I'll admit I was expecting more interaction between Derek and Stiles, but I like the way you played it out, though I definitely think there's room for a sequel, or possible just a few follow-up short stories. Do you have anything knew in the works.

I would def. be interested in any continuation!