Reviews for Not a Spark, But a Burn
MagicMysticFantasy chapter 21 . 5/28
Gah! This was amazing! Great work! Great story! Please keep writing!
TheHallow chapter 21 . 3/28
Brilliant. Absolutely Brilliant. And totally beautiful as well! Absolutely stunning writing throughout the whole story! I was literally feeling all of the same anger and sadness as I read them. Supurb. Fantastic.
TheHallow chapter 12 . 3/28
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! WHY ISN'T THIS THE MOST POPULAR STORY YET?!
SEFBEGRJNGVEBLGKJSNDF
ERMERGER SNEJGWAWDF
SASandJRtheOver-Editors chapter 21 . 3/4
I was bawling my eyes out, not for any particular reason other than Stiles lost everything, and he may have found some new "pack" but they weren't really HIS pack, and that made me sad. Derek wasn't Stiles's Derek. No one was who they should be, and I cried for like an hour. This was really well done though, thanks.
seewhatiseek chapter 21 . 1/23
Damn I was hoping for some Sterek. However dealing with the show I can scrape together the implied Sterek and have that sustain me for a little while. I'm about to follow you on Tumblr. This was amazing.
EccentricFox chapter 21 . 1/15
Hey, really amazing story. I wasn't sure at first about it (I'm always a bit hesitant when it comes to time travel fics - unless it's FFVII), but it's beautifully written and wonderfully compelling. Though I have to tell you that the first chapter was a little confusing for me, seeing as I've only watched, like 5 episodes total of Teen Wolf and wasn't exactly sure what was going on. I kept reading in the hopes things would clear up, and I'm glad that I did.

I'll admit I was expecting more interaction between Derek and Stiles, but I like the way you played it out, though I definitely think there's room for a sequel, or possible just a few follow-up short stories. Do you have anything knew in the works.

I would def. be interested in any continuation!
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 21 . 1/14
I seriously enjoyed this. perfect everything!
InuNekoLexi chapter 21 . 12/22/2014
Not to sure if I ever posted a review when I was originally done with this story. But I loved it. :)
xSaddyx chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
So, I've read the whole thing and here is your review. I just wanna mention, that this is totally my opinion!
The start of the story was well put and logical, as far as it needed to be. The whole pack and time traveling was clear. Stiles as a Spark is nothing new to me, but a great idea, nonetheless. I liked the new sides of the past characters, like Deaton and Gerard and even dumb-founded-love-struck young Derek. It was only logical for Derek to act like that towards Kate. Your character grasping deserves an A.
As the story goes on and the so-called timekeep (nice idea BTW) appears things get confusing. What is this thing? Where does it come from? Why Stiles? Blah blah blah.
At the end everything seems to be put together? Not everything to be honest. Where does the timekeep go after sending Stiles 'back'? How can Stiles have memories of two lives? What if the memories cross each other? What did the little Stiles remember? Blah...
The end seemed a little rushed and Stiles character was really off at the end. Depressed, little teenager, instead of wiser than at the beginning Spark. Or trying to adapt.
But, I praise the little mistakes you made and your will of continuing this!
B for this from me! It was a good, but long, read.
Greets, Saddy
GlOmP3R chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I loved this. Kickass job. Amazing , honestly.
Lana chapter 21 . 10/29/2014
Holy crap! This story is great! Please write a sequel!
Mizuki hikari chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
I kinda want a sequel, I want stiles to build more strings with Dereck and the pack.
greenprisoner chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
so. many. tears.
MySweetYaoi49 chapter 21 . 7/30/2014
Perfect ending. I enjoyed your writing style for this story. It was fantastic! I liked how you really brought the characters together in this and how it would feel if a person were to be thrown out of their reality then sort of thrown back in after changing everything! I was really expecting that Timekeep to just pop up when Stiles was alone and ask him if he regrets his choice or if he was happy with his new life. But I loved every second of reading this! XD
Darkhybrid chapter 21 . 6/27/2014
This was such an amazing story. Seriously, I loved it.