Reviews for Effortless
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I don't even know what I just read.

That is all.
kci47 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is the second Rita/Gilderoy fic I've read this week and I have to say they are starting to grow on me! I love her mingled irritation/attraction to his attitude, haha.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Meh, they feel right to me. Very amusing, keep writing
Gamma Orionis chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
HOLY SHIT WOMAN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WROTE THIS I ONLY FOUND OUT BECAUSE I WAS SCROLLING BACK THROUGH CAMP POTTER AND OMGGGGGGG

THIS IS JUST AS GOOD AS REVIEWS. YES. /YEEESSS/.

It did indeed make me giggle. Oh my god. The descriptions of hipster!Gilderoy were SO spot on (he sounds like he looks hilariously bad but he's HIPSTER!GILDEROY SO HE CAN TOTALLY PULL IT OFF) and Rita's infatuation with him despite him being a total jerkface to her is also so perfect :3

["So tell me, Gilderoy," she practically purrs. "How does it feel to win Witch Weekly's Most Charming Smile Award for the fifth time?" / He beams, leaning back in his chair, an air of grace surrounding him. "It feels… right."] - OH GILDEROY, YOU'RE SO MODEST XDDD That's absolutely what he would say (especially as a younger and even more cocky famous person)

Thank you Laura :3 ALL IS FORGIVEN AND I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY :D

*Cannot get over the awesomeness of hipster!Gilderoy in particular*
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
well then
THAT was a weird pairing, but you managed to make it work... as always. That's the millionth time that's happened, isn't it? I loved the beginning; every detail of his clothing was so... /him/ it was almost funny, because he's so... you know. :P

And Rita's emotions were, I think, spot on. Annoyed but kind of totally infatuated... YES. That was great. :)

I just saw one mistake- ["You don't mind if I use a Quick Quotes Quill, do you darling?"] should have a comma after "do you" so it's "...do you, darling?" because it's addressing him. But that's the only mistake I saw. Great job, Laura. :)