Reviews for Fallen Short
Level43 chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Since I see you haven't updated in quite some time I'll take it that this story isn't going to be finished which is a shame since it's one of the best BWOC fics I've read. Actually one of the best fics no matter what the category. Believable, and unfortunately well done cliff hangers at the end of chapters.
happyalien chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
This has been amazing to read! And I really do hope you'll continue this even though it's been eight years XD Oh and I love the relationship between Merton and Becky! :D
The Unbreakable Snape Fan chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
I need more! I need to see them make up!
Happy chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
Please, please, please, finish this! "Tis awesome:) (If you've lost interest, there's eppies veoh . com)
Peya Luna chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
well..this is a real great story, and everyone who reads it is desperate to know how things go on...i can clearly see merton rush to his computer writing the perfect scene that has bothered him so much after he and tommy are friens/lovers again...so why on earth dont you continue? its mean to let us hang here at the very edge of their open talk!
Andi chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Wow you are a really good writer. This story is incredibly interesting so far and I wish I could read more. It would be awesome if you updated again, pwease! _
Ron16 chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
wow...just wow, the way you've got the emotions in a constent rollerchouster, I just love it. I do hope they end up together, it's my fav pairing. please update ASAP! please *gives the puppy eyes of doom*
anthony chapter 5 . 8/18/2005
I want to know what happens next. You have a real knack for dwelving into peoples stream of consciousness. I love the two opposing figures of Tommy and Leah over Merton. it's like a battle of wills. I love your work and I hope that you finish soon!
Lily chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
I'm sure you're not going to finish this now, as it's been so long, but I'd like to say how much I really enjoyed what there is and your treatment of the characters.

If you ever do get the urge/time to continue, rest assured you have an audience.
E chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
It's great. The puctuation could use some editing, though. I can't wait for Tommy and Merton to talk!
drumfreak chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
i luv it u have a real talent for writing keep the fic coming and i hope every thing turns out great with Tommy and Merton
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 5 . 7/4/2003
But but, you havn't UPDATED! You need to UPDATE. I need MORE! This story is really interestingm i really want to see the end of it, but i'm asuming you don't plan on finishing it since it hasn't been updated since October of last year. BUT... if you ever even have the slightest idea in your head to finish this, DO IT! Because this tory nEEDS to be finished, lol. LKike i said, it's really good, it deserves to be a complete work, lol. So, do it for the story, and you silly sad little reveiwers of course ::chuckle::. Zhai'helleva.

~Trisana
neko chapter 5 . 6/28/2003
huru.. i need to read more. your really good. umm i have onen question.. is tommy still werewolf?
fireball chapter 5 . 5/27/2003
it a great story. definately different from others, which makes it even better. could you please write fatser? please? okay, i'm begging now. just write faster.
sammy-mackie chapter 5 . 4/29/2003