Reviews for How did it begin, and how will it end?
Atemxyugi kfXjinx chapter 51 . 9/13
Yes yes yes! A hundred times YES! Definitely do so please! I certainly can't wait for the new season of Star Wars Rebels and I can't wait for a brilliantly thought out sequel from you! (Hoping for it like the New Hope X) )

You got got me so excited, I think I'll go and reread this fantastic fic :)
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 51 . 9/13
...Whoa. That's one heck of a reunion (if that's truly their first in however long). I would TOTALLY read this continuation! Now we just have to wait for Rebels S2 to hurry the fuck up and air so we can see just how her character is being put to use.

Are you planning on posting an entirely new story or just continuing it on this one?

Eagerly awaiting more!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 50 . 9/8
...Huh, what a sad ending for this story and a tragic tale of Ahsoka's life. But at least she is trying to keep in contact with her children. Really, really sad story and not the type that I'd usually read since I generally dislike tragedies.

You know, from this particular story, it makes the 'Mortis Prophecy' seem much more feasible than it does in canon. The Son (Palpatine) uses Ahsoka to turn Anakin to the Darkside, Ahsoka 'dies' but is revived later and hides from Evil!Anakin, then she and Obi-wan work together to hinder the Son's (and technically Anakin's) plans, until finally Anakin gets redeemed and kills the Son.

Yeah, this story makes that prophecy MUCH more understandable.

If that poll for a sequel is still in effect, I vote 'HELL YEAH!' for one. I want to see Ahsoka's behind-the-scenes contributions to the rebellion, the inevitable reunion between lovers, and how Ahsoka's presence has influenced the twins' development as they grew up. I have little doubt Luke would still want to become a Jedi like his father and 'aunt' (probably even more so now), but how will Leia's life goals have changed? Will she have received some rudimentary Force-training from his mother (Force Concealment and similar skills would be a GREAT boon for Leia, in many ways). But you wanna know the best part? With this new story, you'd have the ability to be much more original and flexible.

Tellemicus Sundance chapter 22 . 9/8
Anakin sure has gotten into a habit of carrying Ahsoka everywhere. You do know this, right? I'm kind of surprised it hasn't yet led to any unwanted questions being asked.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 15 . 9/7
Heheh, you know, for some reason this story suddenly reminded me of the first couple of pages for the DeviantART comic 'Going Against Destiny'. The fact that you mentioned raising the rating on this same opening arc as that comic's beginning was a rather unexpected and amusing coincidence.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 13 . 9/7
...Yeah, I think Anakin was more than a little justified in his anger. Although, I must confess to being surprised that he didn't just barge in and choke the life out of both of them. Look at what he did to Padme in canon. Sure, he was drunk on the Darkside's power and influence, but the principle remains the same: he thought she betrayed him and he lashed out. That being the case, I am truly surprised at his display of restraint here. Though this 'little' change begs the question of just how drastically their relationship and their various interactions for the next few years of the war are going to be handled. And I wonder if Anakin is going to start putting more stock in Obi-wan's counsel now. He has frequently warned Anakin against trusting politicians after all. Padme's betrayal here should DEFINIETLY drive that lesson home.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 12 . 9/7
Not to nitpick, but you know you misspelled a word in there.

Friggit Frigate
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 11 . 9/7
Eh...I'm not sure if I like that part with Shaak Ti. Yes, it was a pretty typical fanon response for a worried mother figure to make, but it is DRASTICALLY out of character of a Jedi, doubly so for a Jedi Master, and triply so for a HIGH COUNCIL Jedi Master.

Aside from that, an interesting little twist you created by bringing in this 'Charles' character. I wonder how this guy is going to affect Anakin and Padme's relationship. If you keep to canon, that means that they're already married... This certainly has the potential to get VERY ugly quite quickly if Padme's doing what's been implied in these last few scenes.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 9 . 9/5
Aside from JarJar's gibberish, I always enjoyed this duology. Especially the scenes with Ahsoka saving them from the cave and the duo having to cooperate with Dooku. So, while it was mostly a retelling of canon, I still very enjoyed it.
Nick chapter 42 . 8/8
I know this story is old, and I will admit it has a small bunch of rough spots. But this is by fare one of the most impressive anisoka series. Many may criticize for grammar or spelling, but to be honest, give the Fanfiction writer a break. I personally do not prefer the order 66 storyline, simply because it really wouldn't work out anyway. Palpatine was planning to use Padme the entire time and without her, there would be no way for him to be seduced to the dark side.

I am a writer myself, and if it's possible, I'd like to collaborate.
unknown chapter 50 . 5/20
This was great I loved it! Cant wait for more. Anisoka forever! By the way black butler is my fav anime! though I ship Sebastian/mey-rin. For reasons.
ahsokaandanakinlove chapter 51 . 4/19
me encantó la historia pero el final me dolió mucho pobre anakin no se lo merecía además eso de que este con lux para protegerlo no me convence pero bueno me encantó la historia en general está muy bien expresada y estoy un poco decepcionada de que no halla secuela pero aun así si algún día decides hacerla confía en mí yo la voy a leer con mucho entusiasmo. Un saludo desde España.
CommanderTreaty chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Oh, something from the last chapters. friggit should be frigate. Just thought you should know.
General Ripper chapter 41 . 9/30/2014
This is how Wrong Jedi should have gone, Anisoka or not. Plo would never believe Ahsoka would bomb the temple and would have helped her.
General Ripper chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Is Shaak Ahsoka's mother?