Reviews for Where the River Flows
Trjz chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This story is brilliant good job
Specificity713 chapter 15 . 4/23/2012
Come on man! Where is the rest? This can't possibly be the end of the story. Granted it has been nearly 7 years but still!
anonymous reader chapter 15 . 2/11/2012
plleeeaassseeeeee keep on writing, i just sat down and read your 15 chapters and I LOVE THEM. Im no fan of drama but you make me read each page as an aspiring kid author (im 15) you make me finish that nexxt page... SO PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING! 3 3 3
V chapter 15 . 11/13/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS

It's a work of art, i need to find out what happens
Guest chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Funny the things you think of late at night, but I felt like checking up on some of the fics I'd read years back, and I must say yours hold up surprisingly well under the passage of the years. While I must say it's a shame you stopped, you must have had your reasons and that's perfectly understandable.

Heh, thinking on it, when you stopped was about the time I stopped bothering with the pokemon section. Funny, that.
Chikofan chapter 15 . 8/19/2008
A very good story.
mistylover chapter 15 . 5/13/2008
I really like this - it gets a little confusing when changing pov but the emotion is great. Pls finish!
AshxMisty Luv chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
To b honest I don't really understand how to read.

It's CONFUSING!
Aeous tout la Debonair chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
You mezmerized me from the start of this thing. It's just now that I've been able to surface and type this. This fic is a true work of art.

SeraphicDaemon
poka chapter 15 . 4/11/2007
good job with the story pls finis it
lilBrick chapter 15 . 3/11/2007
oh my god! finish this story already i need to know what happens! pleasse! u know u want to ;)
Rixiroo chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Are you ever going to finish this? T_T
me chapter 15 . 4/17/2006
here i am again...still waiting...please finish. this is by far the best story i have read yet. i keep checking back here hoping and praying that there is a update. please please please. this is so good. ur so awesome. please update! ash and misty forever!: )
oceanbreeze chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
pleease finish this! i'm dyin here. i luv it so much. aaml forever. please please please.:(
me chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
dear goodness gracious! i can't take it any more!please update soon! i must know wat happens! it's so good!