Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Love it! I love this Quinn who didn't change and stood up for Rachel and stayed true to her.
jds87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Awww. We should have more stories like this!
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
awwwwwwwww
Lubov chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Pretty adorable.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Adorable one shot! Lots of fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love faberry stories where they grow up together. So of course I enjoyed this one. :}
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was adorable and sweet! X3 I had cavities reading it lol. Rachel was cute talking to Ted, like he's really alive. "My penmanship is pretty advanced" made me lol. Poor Lucy though DX Her family's the worst. How could they harm such a sweet girl. It moved me when Rachel told her it didn't matter how she looked and she found her beautiful :') Loved the ending btw. Thanks for sharing. Putting this to my favs.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh, my heart. I have Rucy feelings and this encompasses all of them.
your.kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I LOVED IT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awww, how adorable! Thank you for sharing this!
xbettax chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Tender
ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
awwwww
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You're one of my favorite fanfic authors and it makes me so happy to see that you're still writing Faberry! I can't wait for more. :)

And im usually not a fan of kid!rq but you captured them perfectly. I loved it.
texican chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
That was so adorable. Beyond cute. Thanks for sharing.
vertejaune chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
1. This was so adorable. Kid!Faberry is usually a miss with me, but I liked this a lot.
2. I'm pretty excited that you writing Faberry is still a thing. I ran into your stories a while after they were posted, saw they had all been uploaded in the same month over a year ago, devoured them, and then quietly mourned what I assumed was a one and done deal for you in this fandom. I'm very excited to hear you have a WIP going, because I really enjoy your writing.