Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
techlove chapter 1 . 5/2
they are so lovely 3
Just reread this, and it's still very sweet. Thank you for writhing it
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Ohmygod, this is beyond cute and adorable. Little Lucy and Rachel were just so lovely. I love their friendship and Quinn protecting Rachel in high school, like Rachel protected and saved her when they were eight was touching. Also love that they still camp out in Rachel's backyard.:) It will be so lovely when their future kids ask them about how they first met.

Thank you for sharing.
M chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
SO adorable. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
It may be that I've been reading too many angsty stories recently but this was phenomenal and it's kind of my new favorite. Thank you for writing it. 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Love it! I love this Quinn who didn't change and stood up for Rachel and stayed true to her.
jds87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Awww. We should have more stories like this!
0mniessence chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Lubov chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Pretty adorable.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Adorable one shot! Lots of fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love faberry stories where they grow up together. So of course I enjoyed this one. :}
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
That was adorable and sweet! X3 I had cavities reading it lol. Rachel was cute talking to Ted, like he's really alive. "My penmanship is pretty advanced" made me lol. Poor Lucy though DX Her family's the worst. How could they harm such a sweet girl. It moved me when Rachel told her it didn't matter how she looked and she found her beautiful :') Loved the ending btw. Thanks for sharing. Putting this to my favs.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Oh, my heart. I have Rucy feelings and this encompasses all of them.
your.kat chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Awww, how adorable! Thank you for sharing this!