Reviews for Ekphrasis
CompYES chapter 9 . 1/4
Ah, this is so amazing! It has been a very long time since I have read anything Roswell, and I wonder why I don't when you write it so well. I certainly like seeing a strong and sensible Liz. And seeing her relationship with Maria and Kyle staying so strong as well warms my heart.

Of course, I also love how she's part of the Avengers family now, too. For some reason, I like that line:

"She's beginning to think her team would have figured out this family thing without her."

Maybe Liz, but don't sell yourself short! Your Liz has already done so much. Already for Clint and Bruce, and recently Tony. To borrow Loki's words, "such lost creatures," indeed. It seems like Liz was just as lost, and now all of them have found each other. We all know the Avengers could get on eventually, but I think everyone could do with a Liz (esp. when she brings Darcy and Ava along as well).

For some reason, I also love how she's evened the sex ratio odds in science-land, so it's not just the Science Bros show with Tony and Bruce. And of course, that gives her plenty of time be around Bruce. What a great match for her. He's got the science, and the sweetness, and well, they've both got troubled pasts and an abundance of green, too. (btw, it would be lovely to see a Liz/Hulk meeting, if it ever struck your fancy)

Let's see, what else can I gush about? Definitely Steve being a perfect human being. Oh, and the humor! The proposals joke is turning out to be a lot of fun. Good on Bruce, too, his is the best one yet. (And Steve hasn't rejected him yet, hehe) It would be great if it kept being used.

I'm looking forward to whenever you update.

Nana of CompYES
Hallel chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Lols, all love. I like the gentle touch you are giving to the developing relationships. I like it better when they happen organically and you seem to be steering in that direction. Good stuff.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I love this story and miss it
CrossStipes chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Can I just say that I found this work absolutely fantastic? I've only watched bits and pieces of Roswell, but I LOVE the Avengers and their various fandoms. You made me laugh, tear up, giggle and just plain crack up laughing.
Brilliant work!
pesten26 chapter 9 . 7/14/2014
Love it
Hitori chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
In a word, fantastic. I love this fic and can't wait for the next installment. I'm in awe of your character interaction. Thanks for putting this story out here for the rest of us.
Angel JJK chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
Love it. Like that Liz has gotten Steve back and is making them a family. Look forward to Liz and Bruce getting closer. Can't wait to read more.
ytdollface chapter 9 . 7/9/2014
yay thank you for the update.. it's been a while. Can't wait for more.
lizandzackfan chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Can't wait for more;)
Literary Lover chapter 8 . 4/9/2014
It has been a while since you have posted anything. I hope everything it ok with you and life is going well. I really like this story and your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Love! Hoping you get to update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
More please... So very good, I must read more.
Zander chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
I really love this story.
Please update soon. I know life is busy but this story is just so good and needs to be told. (In my opinion anyway) I look forward to future posts.
Your faithful reader
Pete chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
I really like this story and can't wait to read more.
Please update this story soon.
This is seriously such a good story...
Cup Of chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
I love this story so much.
I come back to it and just re-read it, even though it is unfinished it is great.
Please post more chapters soon. I can't even word how curious I am to see where this story goes and how it develops.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »