Reviews for Ekphrasis
lizandzackfan chapter 10 . 7/20
Yay! You're back! Can't wait too see where this goes.
Ahhhh! I keep coming back to re-read this fic periodically and I'm so excited to find an update! And it *definitely* did not disappoint.
There's so much that I could say about it, I don't even know where to start. The team-y goodness is delicious. The characterizations are spot-on and the interactions/developing relationship dynamics between the characters are so interesting and handled with such subtlety and realism and respect. I loved it!
I haven't had any serious inspiration for Liz's superhero name, but it did occur to me that Tony might playfully call her "Short Circuit" as a dig at her height. Or "Static Cling" if she keeps finding herself drawn to Bruce's side.
Can't wait for the next installment! Thanks for writing!
AnonWithAView chapter 10 . 6/17
I adore this story and I am so happy to see you back. Keep up the excellent work.
NobodyJinx chapter 10 . 6/12
dude holy shit. I don't even know what the fuck the show Roswell is but I fucking love this fic.
steelerfan chapter 10 . 6/6
Yay!
framework4 chapter 10 . 6/6
Delightful part, wonderful to see more of this tale,
Angel JJK chapter 10 . 6/5
Great. What a chapter. Love that they have family to eachother. Interesting with Brody. Wonder if the reporter was a trap? Look forward to Liz and Bruce getting closer. Til next time.
Of Elfin Blood chapter 10 . 6/4
You're back! Hugs and congrats and happy dance! no Snoopy Dance cause you're back!
framework4 chapter 9 . 5/5
Delightfull tale. More please.
Guest118 chapter 9 . 5/3
Loved this so very much!
MissLynn11 chapter 5 . 3/29
I just reread this and still love it! I love snarky and kick ass Liz!

I'm horrible at naming things but I'll give Liz's codename a try.

Bolt(as in lightning bolt), Miss Bolt, Emerald Bolt, Green Bolt, Jade Bolt, Miss Bolt, Shock Attack, Voltage, Volt, Miss Voltage, Green Lightning, Emerald Lightning, Jade Lightning, Miss Lightning, Emerald Spark, and Miss Spark.

Hope to see more on this!

I know they're kind of lame but maybe they'll inspire your muse and you'll come up with a better codename.
CompYES chapter 9 . 1/4/2015
Ah, this is so amazing! It has been a very long time since I have read anything Roswell, and I wonder why I don't when you write it so well. I certainly like seeing a strong and sensible Liz. And seeing her relationship with Maria and Kyle staying so strong as well warms my heart.

Of course, I also love how she's part of the Avengers family now, too. For some reason, I like that line:

"She's beginning to think her team would have figured out this family thing without her."

Maybe Liz, but don't sell yourself short! Your Liz has already done so much. Already for Clint and Bruce, and recently Tony. To borrow Loki's words, "such lost creatures," indeed. It seems like Liz was just as lost, and now all of them have found each other. We all know the Avengers could get on eventually, but I think everyone could do with a Liz (esp. when she brings Darcy and Ava along as well).

For some reason, I also love how she's evened the sex ratio odds in science-land, so it's not just the Science Bros show with Tony and Bruce. And of course, that gives her plenty of time be around Bruce. What a great match for her. He's got the science, and the sweetness, and well, they've both got troubled pasts and an abundance of green, too. (btw, it would be lovely to see a Liz/Hulk meeting, if it ever struck your fancy)

Let's see, what else can I gush about? Definitely Steve being a perfect human being. Oh, and the humor! The proposals joke is turning out to be a lot of fun. Good on Bruce, too, his is the best one yet. (And Steve hasn't rejected him yet, hehe) It would be great if it kept being used.

I'm looking forward to whenever you update.

Nana of CompYES
Hallel chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Lols, all love. I like the gentle touch you are giving to the developing relationships. I like it better when they happen organically and you seem to be steering in that direction. Good stuff.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
I love this story and miss it
CrossStipes chapter 9 . 9/5/2014
Can I just say that I found this work absolutely fantastic? I've only watched bits and pieces of Roswell, but I LOVE the Avengers and their various fandoms. You made me laugh, tear up, giggle and just plain crack up laughing.
Brilliant work!