Reviews for Ekphrasis
lizandzackfan chapter 11 . 1/4
I am so excited to see this updated! I love this story:)
Hitori chapter 11 . 11/17/2017
I just want you to know, I re-read this entire story each time you update. I love your characterization and the flow of the plot. It is well planned and thought out. Thank you so much for keeping this story alive and I look forward to further updates.
sweetreader chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
So happy to see this!
Angel JJK chapter 11 . 10/31/2017
Whoa, what a chapter. Poor Liz. Like how close the team is. Hope Liz and Bruce get together soon, maybe even have a normal date. Look forward to more.
Proxy-Blue22 chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
oh hells yes, an update and some great news in one day...awesome chapter
will be patiently waiting for your next update. always
framework4 chapter 11 . 10/30/2017
Delightful part. So glad to see you adding to this tale.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2017
Where is the rest of this? I need more!
Proxy-Blue22 chapter 10 . 6/7/2017
just wondering how its going...
if this story is going to be udpdated
lizandzackfan chapter 10 . 7/20/2016
Yay! You're back! Can't wait too see where this goes.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2016
Ahhhh! I keep coming back to re-read this fic periodically and I'm so excited to find an update! And it *definitely* did not disappoint.
There's so much that I could say about it, I don't even know where to start. The team-y goodness is delicious. The characterizations are spot-on and the interactions/developing relationship dynamics between the characters are so interesting and handled with such subtlety and realism and respect. I loved it!
I haven't had any serious inspiration for Liz's superhero name, but it did occur to me that Tony might playfully call her "Short Circuit" as a dig at her height. Or "Static Cling" if she keeps finding herself drawn to Bruce's side.
Can't wait for the next installment! Thanks for writing!
AnonWithAView chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
I adore this story and I am so happy to see you back. Keep up the excellent work.
NobodyJinx chapter 10 . 6/12/2016
dude holy shit. I don't even know what the fuck the show Roswell is but I fucking love this fic.
steelerfan chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Yay!
framework4 chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
Delightful part, wonderful to see more of this tale,
Angel JJK chapter 10 . 6/5/2016
Great. What a chapter. Love that they have family to eachother. Interesting with Brody. Wonder if the reporter was a trap? Look forward to Liz and Bruce getting closer. Til next time.