Reviews for Granted
vamplady019 chapter 1 . 7/30
Beautiful! Everything was amazing! Thanks for sharing this story! Although, it hit too close to home. My husband was in the military and this brought back some memories. But still THANK YOU for this story!
HollyNinetales chapter 1 . 7/28
Sobbing. it's almost 5 o'clock in the morning and I'm SOBBING. Seriously this was great. idk how I haven't read this before.
Molly chapter 1 . 7/14
Omg I loved this it was such a sweet story
WatchMist1412 chapter 1 . 7/1
This was so beautiful! The ending was so perfect and sweet! Also I love the segrain joke it was very funny!
HanaFlower chapter 1 . 5/4
# Helloooo,
This is what I've been looking for...#

Yyaaaaas bruh!

Thank you for this story, you amazing petrichor smelling beauty!

-HanaFlower
kyleerene0128 chapter 1 . 4/7
First, this made me happy.
Then, it made me cry.
And then happy.
Then cry.

You just love to mess with emotions, don't you?
Capybaragenius chapter 1 . 4/2
This was beautiful. Thank you.
SazHearT chapter 1 . 3/31
This was such a beautiful story...
Lady of Eldritch Literature chapter 1 . 3/19
IM CRYING! THERE ARE TEARS! (By the way i love the relationships between characters they feel real and like a family and so familiar with eachother) I CANT! "PERMISSION TO HUG THE LOVE OF MY LIFE?" I JUST- IMsobs into oblivion*
Otter chapter 1 . 2/18
Ahhhhhhhhhhh! This story and the Feels it made me feel! I'm glad natsu cane back and I'm glad Lucy was OK and i love gajeel and jellal and siegrain and it's all so really good! Thank you for writing this! I'm still screaming internally!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/12
Ok so I would really like to start this by screaming but I think my voice got a little hoarse by how many times I screamed while reading this! This story is a master piece! I just... This story is wonderful it shows the progression of the relationship lets the reader see the bond that Lucy and Natsu had and got to see the utter distraught and pain Lucy felt away from Natsu. The characters' personality blend so well together so that it's funny and enjoyable but you can still see how much they care for each other. The Lucy-center narrative is amazing and I love how you write. Thank you for the story and have a good day/night!
Jozanimelover chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
AWWW I love this so so so much, this is an amazing story, keep up the amazing work
suavespanol chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Awwww, this is so sweet. I love this so much
AB Brizzy chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Reading this made my day.. I was so scared when Lucy got that letter, I thought he was gone ): this was so well done. It grabbed my attention so quick! I absolutely love this!
bloodRayneee chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
this is freakin' AWESOME ...