Reviews for This Doesn't Feel Like Falling
Chris chapter 26 . 4/14
I have to admit I wanted to strangle you more than once for the cliffhangers and for not letting John and Sherlock get together when it seemed like it would be the very best opportunity... but in the end I just want to squeal and hug you for writing such a heartwarming (and in parts thrilling) story. :)
Greetings from Germany
NaughtyLittleKitty chapter 26 . 4/3
I LOVE THIS STORY!...I even read the uncensored version on your Archive of our own account! amazing absolutely incredible, this is definitely my favorite johnlock story of all and believe me i have read a lot of them heheheh

Beautiful, so in character, perfect!

Love it, love u! please let there be more of these :)
6275mystic chapter 26 . 2/17
This was the most amazing story ever! I havr not been able to make it through a story on this site that was that long but this really impressed me. John and Sherlock were exactly as u could picture them being and mycroft and lestrade were prefect. Overall this story is the best of any that I have read and better than many published authors! I loved it wholly and completely, continue to writw amazingly!

Mystic
Godiva9 chapter 26 . 2/11
This story is one of the best Sherlock fanfic stories I have read! The plot was fantastic, you managed to get the perfect blend of mystery, drama and romance, and your portrayals of the characters (especially John and Sherlock) were spectacular. You really brought your story to life, thank you so much for writing and sharing this tale! : )
Amber Ice Fox chapter 26 . 2/4
Awesome, awesome story! I honestly wish it wasn't over :)
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 26 . 2/3
Lovely story. I'm thoroughly interested in checking out the rest of your profile.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 26 . 2/3
I loved this story so much. Thanks for sharing xx
Kotori-Sensei chapter 26 . 1/13
Ok...hello...mmmm.
I must confess i am one of "those". Those who? Those who don't write reviews...those ho read, and read, and DEVOURE the fics and never, ever, leaves a review, until the very last one...so...mmmm...yeah. That is me.
Now that we put that on the table, i read the whole... 25 chapters? Opps, 26 and I LOVE IT! Sometimes i wanted to kill them because O-M-G! How ovblivious can someone be! But it was amazing. The history, the case, the "background" history with Mycroft and Greg...Sherlock's parents! Jajaja, so funny, specially the dad with his sword-cane, and his poisonous plants. Super cool!
Anyway, first sorry because of the non-existent reviews, and second, thank you so much for the fabulous fic! As John says: BRILLIANT! ;)
Ciri Blue chapter 26 . 1/2
Oh my goodness, this has been absolutely great. I loved every bit of it and I must applaud you for creating such a thrilling and positively romantic story. You have a skill for writing and I do hope you continue to write because it's so very worth it to read your work! And, on that note, I have to go seek out your other stories before I doze off! Thank you so much for writing!
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 1/2
And look at it now. Over 300 reviews and already sounding amazing.

John...*sighs* You're smitten. Get over it.
Haiass.x chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
I loved this so so much. I just wanted you to know that you did and amzing work. And well, I never thought that before, but now I ship Mystrade so hard hahaha they're adorble . I'll follow you, so I can read your next work!
TakingItOutOnTheWall chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
That was great! I would have reviewed earlier but I've been busy with university interviews this week and only just read the latest chapter. I loved the whole story and I will definitely read the future projects you're planning. I'm sure they'll be brilliant :D
EJ 12212012 chapter 26 . 12/12/2013
Wonderful job
Aeryun chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
This was very nice. While a bit sliw at times for my liking, that made it believable too a point. I still struggle with Sherlock not noticing John's true feelings, but I can still see the possibility there. I will have to save this to reread...maybe the more naughty one in the future. ;)
SakuraBlossom58 chapter 26 . 12/10/2013
It's Beauty and the Beast!