Reviews for This Doesn't Feel Like Falling
Ardens Lumen chapter 2 . 7/5
Wasn't it two years?
Mine ShadowMaster chapter 7 . 6/21
You called Mycroft "Sherlock's older brother". It's okay, LOL, but it makes me think of other brother XD. Even when there's the possibility for another Holmes, it's blown my mind for a sec XD
Oh, the mysteries! How do i love them *sighs*.
I don't want my cuties to end up hurt, but I have the feeling this murderer is gonna go for them :_(
Cyn2K chapter 26 . 3/19
Thank you, I really enjoyed this story. Yes, the cliffhangers were more than a bit painful. Those boys sure do get beat up a lot, don't they? Nice pacing, good mystery.
The Mystrade followups will be interesting, although I can take or leave that particular ship. I think you handled them fairly well.
I will look forward to your new fics!
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 26 . 1/5
This was phenomenal to read. I love how Sherlock got John the same cat from the case that started their marriage. It was so perfect for them. This story is one of my very top favorites. You're a brilliant author and writer and I cannot wait to read more of your works. Cheers, ta, and Happy New Year!:)
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 17 . 1/3
Poor Anthea. She really must be tired and overworked and very protective of Mycroft to get that angry with Greg.
AJJ chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
This was adorable! I absolutely adored them doing the wedding shopping. I think the rings are perfect for them. It was such a beautiful description. Especially of the flowers. Brilliant as always!:)
AJJ chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! I love how Sherlock proposed to John. It was so beautiful. And the cuddling scene was so adorable to read. You're a brilliant author. This is a favorite chapter of mine.
AJJ chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Wonderfully written. I loved the little moment between them and how Lestrade freaks out. And Anderson's comment towards Sherlock about the pool. Wonderful as usual.
AJJ chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
This was a delight to read. I especially loved how Sherlock reprimanded John while eating a sausage on a stick and John couldn't quite take him as serious with it. It was a cute sight to image.
AJJ chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
This was, again, beautifully written. I love how they spent the day out. My twin often says the last line to me when I am being silly. You're a wonderful author.
AJJ chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
This was such a lovely chapter towards the end. I couldn't stop giggling at Sherlock's wonderful plan. The ending was very lovely.
AJJ chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
This was such a beautiful chapter.
musme chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
I love it
thanks
mengtoreality chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
Great story!
Sadstuckforever413 chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
What am I doing? It's two in the morning and I am reading this. Ah. Now it all makes sense. I have died and gone to heaven, that must be it. I honestly don't know if I'm laughing or crying, because this is so awesome. I have no words.