Reviews for This Doesn't Feel Like Falling
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 26 . 1/5
Very absorbing. I like how you managed to weave three stories together, but still make it feel like they all belonged.

Small corrections for your future knowledge, you tend to use hyphens (-) where you should use dashes ( - ) when putting asides in sentences (so you've got 'Sherlock had to know-though John would never admit it-he' but it should be 'Sherlock had to know - though John would never admit it - he' with the extra spaces.) Strictly, a dash (used for joining sentence parts) is also slightly longer than a hyphen (used for joining words), but that's hard to do on a word processor. Also, you 'whet' knowledge or appetite, not 'wet' - comes from 'whetstone' being a thing used to sharpen blades against.

Other than that, very impressive.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/8/2015
I'm feeling a very serious desire to kill the author because of this cliffhanger!
Melissa chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
As much as I LOVE Johnlock, I haven't been able to bring myself to actually read any fics... May I just say I deeply regret that decision I am so So SO in love with this! You are seriously amazing keep up the fantastic work!
Ardens Lumen chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
Wasn't it two years?
Mine ShadowMaster chapter 7 . 6/21/2015
You called Mycroft "Sherlock's older brother". It's okay, LOL, but it makes me think of other brother XD. Even when there's the possibility for another Holmes, it's blown my mind for a sec XD
Oh, the mysteries! How do i love them *sighs*.
I don't want my cuties to end up hurt, but I have the feeling this murderer is gonna go for them :_(
Cyn2K chapter 26 . 3/19/2015
Thank you, I really enjoyed this story. Yes, the cliffhangers were more than a bit painful. Those boys sure do get beat up a lot, don't they? Nice pacing, good mystery.
The Mystrade followups will be interesting, although I can take or leave that particular ship. I think you handled them fairly well.
I will look forward to your new fics!
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 26 . 1/5/2015
This was phenomenal to read. I love how Sherlock got John the same cat from the case that started their marriage. It was so perfect for them. This story is one of my very top favorites. You're a brilliant author and writer and I cannot wait to read more of your works. Cheers, ta, and Happy New Year!:)
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 17 . 1/3/2015
Poor Anthea. She really must be tired and overworked and very protective of Mycroft to get that angry with Greg.
AJJ chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
This was adorable! I absolutely adored them doing the wedding shopping. I think the rings are perfect for them. It was such a beautiful description. Especially of the flowers. Brilliant as always!:)
AJJ chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
This was absolutely beautiful! I love how Sherlock proposed to John. It was so beautiful. And the cuddling scene was so adorable to read. You're a brilliant author. This is a favorite chapter of mine.
AJJ chapter 7 . 12/8/2014
Wonderfully written. I loved the little moment between them and how Lestrade freaks out. And Anderson's comment towards Sherlock about the pool. Wonderful as usual.
AJJ chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
This was a delight to read. I especially loved how Sherlock reprimanded John while eating a sausage on a stick and John couldn't quite take him as serious with it. It was a cute sight to image.
AJJ chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
This was, again, beautifully written. I love how they spent the day out. My twin often says the last line to me when I am being silly. You're a wonderful author.
AJJ chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
This was such a lovely chapter towards the end. I couldn't stop giggling at Sherlock's wonderful plan. The ending was very lovely.
AJJ chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
This was such a beautiful chapter.