Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book V: The Eye of the Tempest
22teamplayer chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Kivuli is such a conniving B#TCH. Just like Jeraha. I wonder if she would turn against Janga to take the throne for herself if the opportunity presented itself. It seems like all the Keepers have some secret hidden motive. Poor Mheetu, it really seemed like it was him against the world at that point.
I still don't get how the Keepers justify what they're doing. Scar and all his BS was swept away when Simba took the throne. I get that they don't trust him because he was Scar's nephew, but why did they attack a pride that was completely unrelated to Scar. It all seems like more senseless violence.
Timon and Pumbaa, those to never get old do they. LOL.
22teamplayer chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Well that was an interesting twist. So it was Mheetu who started Janga's mad quest for the throne. Makes me wonder. If he had not suggested that then maybe Janga would have eventually returned home after Scar had been defeated. I can't wait to find out what happened between them!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Ah yes, Timon and Pumbaa escaping by the skin of their teeth and inadvertently helping out...Perfection. I almost completely forgot about Kovu and Kiara though even though they're my favorite characters from the movies themselves. This chapter was interesting enough and again, I still love the parallel story. To think Mheetu had met Asante, I bet this'll cause a whole heck of a lot of problems for him or at least it did. Hm, what else did I want to say? Oh yeah, advice to Siri. The truth is that when you realize you can't stop thinking about or noticing every little detail or action he does, you've already fallen for him. I love being poetic! Okay, now that that's our of my system, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
LOL, Timon and Pumbaa never cease to crack me up! Well, now I know where they are!

Er, sorry. Back to seriousness...

Another good chapter, although I noticed a few mistakes (sorry about my eagle eyes): in Kovu's line "Best not to her what's going on at Pride Rock then," you left out the "tell" between "to" and "her"; at one point I spotted a word that was meant to read "spotted", but instead read "spooted." I'm not saying this to be a jerk, but to be helpful any way I can.

Anyway, the story is still really good and it's getting better and better. Keep it up!
MuggleCreator chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Nice stuff.
Cocobutters chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
You just keep getting better and better, thanks for writing this series of yours
TRON0602 chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Kivuli is one sneaky bitch and Janga and Mheetu do not belong together if their trust between each other breaks up over one incident. Simba is in some serious shit. How will he figure out how to defeat the Keepers? Kopa found Timon and Pumbaa, oh boy more trouble for him. Kovu and Kiara are gone now too huh? Everything is playing out in Janga's favor. Divide and conquer is the easiest way to beat an enemy.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
I'm glad to see our meerkats and warthog running around in the story. I think you're doing a great job. I wish you the best of luck on future chapters.
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Whoa... I did NOT expect you to add in Nala with Mheetu's back story with the Keepers. Not a bad thing at all, in fact I like it a lot! Another brilliant chapter, Incarnate! :)
Zero Unit RGB chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
The ending was horrific! Four character deaths just like that?! Wow, you're really trying to make us feel something in this final story. And that story was definitely helpful in explaining how Mheetu became the 'bad guy' in the eyes of the Keepers. I find it ironic how Kivuli claims that Mheetu is just stringing Janga along to become king while she wants to be queen herself. You did a seriously amazing job planning this out and writing it.
Cocobutters chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
This is really sad.
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 7/9/2013
Another very nice chapter. Another death and more intriging developments. I look forward to more soon. Good luck.
MuggleCreator chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Kivuli! I could rip that traitorous lioness apart right now! She's the cause of this!
Poor Janga & Mheetu...
TRON0602 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Once again a great chapter Incarnate. I loved how you explain why Kivuli hates Nala and why Mheetu is considered a traitor. That Kivuli is one crazy bitch.
TomMaier chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Great stuff! Looking forward to the next update!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »