Reviews for Kopa's Legacy — Book V: The Eye of the Tempest
ASniper chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
For a moment there, I thought Mheetu was gonna have a scene talking with his reflection as a call-back to the original movie. Or was that present in the sequel, too? I think Kovu had something like that. If it was meant to be a call-back, I would have gone a little further, although you seem to have downplayed the supernatural elements from the movie apart from Mufasa's appearance to the dying Sarabi. So the choice to have such a scene might've been out of place anyway.

One lesson from my creative writing class that I can pass on about prose: use "that" as few times as possible. It slows a sentence down unnecessarily, and you can use -ing forms of words to get the message across better. I notice it just a little in the first paragraphs of Nala's section.
22teamplayer chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
It's truly ironic that in the end it was just a few selfish ones, who were hell bent on fulfilling their own greedy agendas, that caused all the trouble. The whole time I thought Zamaradi just had her head up her ass and was just out for power. Zamaradi also being one of the manipulated ones was quite the twist.
Man Kivuli is one conniving backstabbing B#TCH. To glimpse into the mind of a sociopath is one chilling experience. Out of everyone, she resembles Scar the most. A master of manipulation and devious schemes.
So Janga has finally learned the truth. Or has a least begun to. With Beba alive this should lead to some interesting revelations. The same goes for Mheetu and his current predicament.

It's been one hell of a ride so far. And it's only gotten better. I can't wait to see how our beloved heroes make it out of this one. Or if some of them won't. Regardless, I can't wait for the next chapter. Back next time, later.
TRON0602 chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
I am so excited! Will Beba make it in time? Will Mheetu's name be cleared? Will Kopa see Vitani again? OH so much excitement is in my veins that I could die!
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
THE KEEPERS ARE COMING! THE KEEPERS ARE COMING! Sorry, lame joke... but yeah, I am excited for the battle. :D

Any-who, this was a great chapter- -as always- -and I look forward to reading more. :)
Haradion chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
How on earth will Janga react to the dealt of Kivuli's treachery... Clearly she is jealous of mheetu. Did Kivuli love Janga? I hadn't realised before, but it's one hell of a motive.
Nice chapter.
FoxOfLight77 chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Great Chapter today. Can't wait for the final battle.
MuggleCreator chapter 17 . 5/7/2014
Ooh... So close. And Kivuli! Urgh!
Starzinmieyez chapter 16 . 5/6/2014
Oh, I hope things are okay for you now?! I've not been having the best time either.. Glad to see you writing again, update soon! :)
TRON0602 chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
Damn Kivuli! Leave Beba and Mheetu alone, at least Kivuli is dead now
MuggleCreator chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Nice stuff. Don't sweat the delay - RL comes before ff, or I'd be a hypocrite.
FoxOfLight77 chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Great Chapter. Nice to see that you're writing again
Watership's Nightwish Rat chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Another good one, Incarnate! Definitely worth the wait. Though the time thing at the beginning confused me, as it takes place after the italicized but the time says it was before the events.

Aside from that and the long wait, I still look forward to reading more! :D
Haradion chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Hmm... Its now 1:50 in the morning, and I have final exams in a few days. You monster. How could you do this to me?
In all seriousness, glad you are back.
This was an exciting chapter, but I need more!
LoveNeverDies8 chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
Dear Incarnate Firefly,

Two words to describe your series - extraordinary & unique. I will never again find anything like this, not even if I searched the whole universe. No words will ever describe half my feelings for this story but one thing is certain - it is a very good story. Congratulations and thank you for this extraordinary story and always know I will forever be with you as your story continues.

Keep writing!
LoveNeverDies
kappamikey49 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
I have to say you did a great job with this story so far. The characters are finally showing some long awaited development. I like how you were a lot more straight forward with your fans than most other writers. But just one small question, when will you update the story again because it's been quite a long time by the looks of it. So if you could maybe post some news or maybe a new chapter that would be very nice.
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »