Reviews for Sick
Wolfwind97 chapter 16 . 11/29/2014
Love this story! Update soon, please!
HiroKaiMarc chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I love the Walking Dead, and Carl! ;) Love the story! Thanks for delivering such greatness into the world!
endfyre chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
I've always hated Carl, but this just got my blood boiling. Love this fic, it's fantastic!
GordonTheWhale chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
The best feeling is when you find a wonderful fic that's completed so you can just sit and read the whole thing in one glorious swoop. I loved this story, the family relationship between all of the characters was so sweet and I loved the way they all interacted with each other. :)
Neon Rainfall chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
Nice job wrapping up all the plot lines. I’ve enjoyed reading this story! :)

I love that the original group came to the decision they did in the end. That was a very sweet ending too! xoxo
Neon Rainfall chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
I liked how you set up the drama surrounding the kids and the Woodbury people as well as the tension the original group felt as they try to deal with this delicate situation.

Aww, I’m glad Rick chose to see to Daryl first. :)

Ooh, great job with the scene were Glenn, Michonne, and Karen returned to cell block C! I thought having the group kinda trip over themselves by accidently revealing they had to go run for supplies was a realistic touch. Haha, the poor group, nothing can go perfectly for them! I also liked how emotional the woman got in response. That came across clearly as well.
DeletedandAbandoned chapter 16 . 11/18/2013
Hey I just wanted to point put that this was NOT a caryl fanfic but other than that it was amazing. CARYL ON
itsi3 chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
Ao good!
Crystal
itsi3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
This 1st chapter was Soooo good! I'm hooked!
Crystal
WTFdoUwantNOW chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
Yay! I really liked this ending. A happy ending for a change. I think the group deserves one once in a while, but only once in a while. Misery and angst and death and destruction go hand and hand with zombie apocalypses. Thanks for writing this.

xoxox
VeritasVamp chapter 16 . 10/26/2013
Aw, nice way to end the story. Glad Daryl survived! I've enjoyed reading this! :)
terig chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
The ending is so something Carl would say tha wee shit
terig chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Omg I LOVE Daryl's nightmare! Really really good :D x
tracys dream chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Lovely!
WTFdoUwantNOW chapter 11 . 9/20/2013
Would someone please feed Carl to a walker? Thank you.