Reviews for A Motherless King, A Fatherless Warlock
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 1 . 2/12
How about a sequel where merlin and arthur confide about this to each other pleeeeaase!
DisneyFan1787 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Heyy! I really enjoyed your story. Let me know if you ever think about expanding on this idea, because I would love to read it.
Iridescent Aglet chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I just love this. It's a neat idea, and a good comparison. Keep it up :)

Iridescent Aglet
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Interesting idea, and cleverly put together, if short.
Laree England chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
For your first fanfiction, I would say "wow." I wouldn't have been able to guess that fact if you hadn't told me. This was really cool. I've been keeping an eye open for a fic where someone finally acknowledged the fact that Merlin was fatherless and Arthur was motherless. Thank you for gifting that to me. This was a lovely fic, keep going strong! If you want to try your hand at some h/c, could you do another chapter where Merlin and Arthur talk about it? Like... Arthur telling Merlin what it's like to have a father figure (highlighting Uther's more redeemable qualities, of course) and Merlin telling him what it was like to have a mother? I don't want to put any pressure on you, I totally get it if you don't want to take this request, but take it as a compliment. A request on your first fic? You're off to a good start! Again, thank you so much for this!
TruffleHeadnolongeractive chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Crap 300 words should not make me burst into tears (why do you use your gift for evil)

I NEED CHOCOLATE

Lexi
RangerMarie chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is so awesome! Is there going to be more?
PurpleQuartz chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was excellent!
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love the idea and your writing style,i think you should expand this story a bit..
I mean to write some more details or a sequel..
Thanks for sharing it with us!
Kermit's Rainbow Connection chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow, poor Merlin! I so want to punch the person in the face who called him a bastard. This wasn't OOC at all, believe me. This is really good for a first fic, keep up the good work!