Reviews for Entropy
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
Such a warm story! I love how each parts are tied together and the characters are all true to their natures!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
So so so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Though, I don't support birdflash (Dick and Wallys friendship is like being best friends and funny...not romantic) which is why I haven't read your other stories, but now daddybats? IT IS AMAZING! the feels are Just so ahhhh! I loved it:)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Awww, so sweet. Way to go Dick! Well done!
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Aw, the ending was absolutely perfect. I really enjoyed reading this (:
ArkieR chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I… I would say that this is the cutest thing on the , but I know I'll just end up taking it back again. :)
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
so sweet! :)
Kris chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
D'awwwww 3
fangirl-is-who-i-am chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
*_*
Omg beautiful! Amazing really! How..easily you just combined the story lines and *-* it was sweet and fluffy and awwwwwww
really like it*-*
And the last one :(
Now i need a spin off of how Wally and Dick got together px
WONDERFUL! Keep writing! *-*
Mysty Star chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
That was neat. The ending was really sweet to. Good job!
KnightwingYJ chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love this! It made me all fluffy.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
HOLY. SHIT. This is some of the best writing I've ever seen on this site, and I LOVE IT! God, this is one of my favorite Father-son relationships EVER, if not my very favorite, and you wrote it SO BEAUTIFULLY! *U* God, each instance was PERFECTION! When it came to the bullies and the bookbag, I was PRAYING Dick would run and hug Bruce really tightly, and when he did, I was SO happy and read it a few times! *U* God, and...UGH! I read some parts more than once because they were just THAT adorable and sweet, and I just...UGH! Every single instance was SO perfect, and I love it! This is the best Father's Day piece EVER! And that last one, even though I HATE that part of the DC canon that they're not exactly close by the time Dick becomes NIghtwing (though, Thank God, the YJ cartoon doesn't make it seem that severe - they still seem rather close to me...), it was still really beautiful, the fact that he finally said, "I LOVE YOU" to his Father! *U* *U* *U* This is GORGEOUS, and I pray you write more Bruce-Dick Father-son fluff because we ALWAYS need that! Rock on!

(Very few grammatical mistakes, too! A few missing commas here and there with direct-address, but otherwise, AWESOME work! *U*)
Freedom Heiress chapter 1 . 6/16/2013