Reviews for Fractured
kakuzu38 chapter 1 . 1/17
Damn I've read these all two times already and every time I get to this one I get so mad cause It stops here are you ever gonna continue the story ? if so please do I love your stories imma big fan of it and I would love to see you continue writing them.
ctran03931 chapter 8 . 11/2/2014
I think you did pretty good with A New Beginning as it is but I guess that a re-do of the story from it's rushed state and fast-pace throughout the whole story is a good thing to do since it could allow for greater character development for Rylan and further develop the friendship between him and Renamon.

Although, I would keep us updated on how far the re-do would go and on how much time we would have to wait for Digimon Tamers 02 to continue since the series is on hiatus for nearly the whole year following Renamon vs. Renomon in Fractured. Can't wait for the entire series to be grouped into one series, though. It would be fun to look at how the DT 02 stories would be if they were what could be absolutely worthy of being the sequel series to the original Digimon Tamers series if it had gone into fruition.
RenamonRoxx chapter 8 . 9/25/2014
OK OK OK. I know. But still... CLIFFHANGEEEERRRRRR! I feel like the characters weren't rushed in getting here, although I am intruiged to see the changes. Please, give me reason to liiive! Post another. One of my favorite damn series in all of digimon fan fictions. And that my friend, is a compliment of the gods. pm your eager fan if you so desire. I will collaborate, even take some of the workload off if I can. Just contact me! Lol, rock on brother
jerome292 chapter 8 . 2/22/2014
Nice as history.
I just regret not having read the others before it. Maybe it would be wise to prevent the beginning of Chapter 1.
I found weird introduction, and for the arrival instant of a "Renomon".
Apart from this little problem of my ignorance of the previous stories, the style looks good to me.
May be too focused on Ryan, (savior), but it's your hero, this is normal. (be careful not to do too powerful, invincible hero soon abandoned by his public)
The dark side of each of us waiting for one thing, which pushes us in our corner to emerge. (it was a good idea, I was even there a few weeks ago for a fiction that I finalize, except that it is more bestial side.)

Good road! And do not forget to dream!
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
Good chapter but it seems like it goes to fast when its getting good. Yep, this is bleach all over again but I have to admit it kinda reminded me of Dragon Ball Z as well with the whole neck thing.

update soon.
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Wooo! This is what I've been waiting for! The climax of this small part of the story. I cant wait to see this fight...please make it good. Great chapter. xD

Evil Ryan is back...I'm so excited. Update soon!
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Someone likes ghost rider! xD Thanks for the great update.
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Great update but I'm still looking forward to seeing bad Renamon! xD

Looking forward towards your next update.
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Hope everything works out for your family, I know its not a easy thing.

Best of luck
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Was not expecting what happened to Renamon, but I have a idea were her black side may linger in the end. Gotta love Ryan's ring tone lol.

Great chapter! Looking forward towards your next update xD
Frost the Renamon chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Another great chapter ;)

Nuff said .
Kn4sakura of fierce deity chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great chapter xD.

Renamon's becoming more protect of ryan. Hope Renamon can get her personality back and i look forward to the drama.

update soon