Reviews for Double Trouble
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 3 . 5/29
So I read Toothless is Hiccup's black lab. Yep, that's right, and I stopped. I read that same thing over and over again, without reading the rest of the sentence, for five minutes. I honest to God thought that when you said black lab you meant a science lab painted black and I couldn't figure out why he would have that or why he would name it Toothless. Then after a while I read the rest of the sentence, WITH THE PART DOG IN IT, and it still took me a good two minutes to figure out that you meant a dog, not a science lab. I'm an idiot.
Jj chapter 28 . 5/24
Pleaseeeeeeeeessssss update and email me () I love love love this story
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow... I just read all 28 chapters of " Double Trouble" and I am headed for the next story you wrote "Comme What May" and I have to say that you are incredible. You should become a writer a am telling you. Continue your hard work and thanks for the amazings stories!
Winter lion chapter 3 . 2/18
these are amazing
Wow Harvard one of the best colleges in America made a cameo, yay it would have been better if it was Yale though only because that's where my grandparents and parents met
Reads that hiccup plays WoW, " well he better be playing Magic the gathering, both starcrafts and the Diablo games if the writer doesn't know what those are the you are obviously not a true nerd
Steph chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
This will never stop being my favourite fanfiction. I literally love it. I've read it about 7 times but aah it's amazing. About to read it yet again haha..
crazy-4-frostcup chapter 28 . 10/16/2015
GAAAAAHHHH 3 I just loved this fanfiction so muuuch! You had me reading it between classes, and when I was supposed to be sleeping XDDD It was so amazing, dude! I will for sure make fanart as well :3 I was so relieved when you mentioned the sequel, tho ;u; I'll start reading it right now, just as soon as I let you know how much I loved your fanfic and congratulate you for it! :3 Keep up the amazing work!
ABadSexPun chapter 28 . 8/26/2015
This is an amazing story. I'm guessing that Hiccup's roommate is either Ruffnut or Tuffnut (I can never remember who's who).
SeeWhatHappenedWas chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This is literally my favorite HiJack/FrostCup FanFic!
allanimefreak73754 chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
yes I approve I approve
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 26 . 5/4/2015
Yes, I agree with Snot. It was the first thing that came to my mind. Everything is just so cute. I'm literally grinning like an idiot over here.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 21 . 5/4/2015
YES! They are together!You have just made my night!:D :D :D
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 20 . 5/4/2015
YES! Snot is going to ask out Sandy! yes! so happy!
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
please tell me Snot and Sandy get together. They would be soo cute together.