Reviews for The Sixteen-Year Crush
You're good work and I hope you continue this story, it would be sad to see it go unfinished. It's always a risk starting a story without the word complete at the end, but, this was too good for me to pass up
theblacksheepinme chapter 4 . 6/7
Please tell me you're continuing this! Pleaaase!
The LoZ-Fan Yami-Chan chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Aww, I love this story. There are way not enough InigoxRobin stories. Please keep it going!
TwinklingTealLight chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
I did the same too! My unit married Inigo (parents are Chrom and Olivia) and not only does HE have rightful king, so does Morgan! My unit is in the Bride class! It's awesome that you updated (I haven't been on this site for a while so I just noticed) and I can't wait for the next one!
Michelle chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
This was a pretty interesting story.
I liked it!
This sounds interesting.
Well till next time!
*smiles*
Rio 2.0 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
As always - this is amazing and I love it. I cheerfully await the next installment!
Dreams In Azure chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Ooh! And things get even more interesting! I really like the way this story is playing out; looking forward to (hopefully) see the relationship between these two improve over time. I actually married Inigo in my current playthrough of Awakening, so I'm a bit of a sucker for a story pairing him and the female My Unit. I'm also impressed by how well you've gotten their personalities down, so well done on that point. Keep up the good work!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
So good! And yeah, Inigo is awesome (especially his voice ;) ) More please, I cannot wait to see where this goes next! :D
Sparks101 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
As always, nicely written. I do enjoy how you write Inigo. This story is the only way I get my InigoxAvatar fix so I'm just happy you update at all!
Annakyirea chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Yay! Update! Was waiting anxiously!
I love this story, I think you have a pretty good grip on Inigo! Can't wait for more, Loving it! :D

(Also, Inigo IS quite cute with the blue hair from Chrom)
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
Your writing has indeed improved. Let's try working on the gaps between updates, shall we? :D
Wanderer chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Love your characterization of Robin and Inigo, as well, you are a very talented writer. I hope to see updates for this for sure.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Love! Glad to set you didn't forget the story :) keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Whoo... the suspense. Update soon!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »