Reviews for Cabin Fever
StarfyreMaiden chapter 5 . 5/8
please continue this story I was getting into it so much!
a chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Your story is excellent as always, but now you've got me thinking...

What if Tony did leave law enforcement? What would he do? Teach film, gym, music? Become a firefighter, a paramedic, a doctor? I can't picture him with a job where he doesn't help people.

If I ever write a NCIS/Scrubs crossover with Tony as an intern, I'm blaming you. (Can you imagine Tony having to work for Cox after putting up with Gibbs for so long? Or the craziness that would ensue if he met Turk and JD?)
blarney chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
I know its been a long time (almost 1 full year) but I am still hoping you will be able to continue with this story. I wish the series itself had followed your outline of the breakup of the team during that time period. Hopefully you will continue to update.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Hope your muse has returned and this story will be taken to a proper conclusion.
lmill123 chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
Gibbs was so wrong on many counts and he knows it but just like everything else he brushed it off and blamed Tony. I suspect that even Abby was in on what they had all been planning. Tony was the only one that was ordered to go, the rest just jumped on Ziva's band wagon. After all Tony really wasn't given much of a choice either follow orders or lose his job and Gibbs and Vance would destroy any change of Tony ever working in law inforcement again. It would be great if both Tim and Ziva quickly learned that there wasn't a federal agency that is willing to touch them.
Kagome Avalon chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Great chapter.

So Gibbs is in Milan? I don't see Gibbs dying yet because he is very good at his job. I look forward to the next chapter being posted.
mikiss chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Just read this one. Hope you finish it! I have it tagged.
queenbee1711 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Help! We need the last chapter to finish this. Tony need to apply to mi6 because he probably has duel citizenship. Tony needs a great job from now on. Maybe Gibbs dies on his mission and Tony comes back for the funeral and he is offered a great job. Wishful thinking? I love Tony and happen to think he deserved better. Please update soon.
Scat210 chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I thought the chapter went well, Tony's slowly resolving in his head the dysfunction which led to the break up of the team, I think he's still got to deal with McGee & I think a long talk is overdo with Gibbs but he's working through things. Will this try to feed back into canon or continue further into AU? I think you could keep it just the other side of AU, have Tony link back in with McGee to find Gibbs, then go & watch his six before having the team minus Ziva regroup. Enjoying the story, love a bit of Tony & Gibbs angst! Add some Tony whump & I'll be in heaven!
SharonE68 chapter 5 . 9/9/2014
I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes...good conversation between Tony and Ziva.
I want more...thanks for sharing.
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
I loved providing information via the letter for Tony, but I really enjoyed the metaphor of the middle school playground. Tony knows the score. I am glad that you portray Tony as multi faceted, with depth, in stark opposition to how he was rendered throughout a few of the television seasons. Thank you-
gotgoats chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
*happydances* I'm so happy to see a new chapter! I've not checked my email in forever (finals and then new classes started right away...and it's algebra *dies a little*), so I missed this!

WHAT A CHAPTER! I like to think that Prince Al is on to Sr. and is taking care of Tony cuz Tony is actually a good son. :) Nice way to play that! I gotta wonder why Gibbs' gut is tingling, and what he thinks he's going to do about it...

angelscatie chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
Great chapter. I like how you had Tony and Ziva talk. You handled it so much better then the show did. Looking forward to more
sailor silvimoon chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
I really, really love this story. In fact, I love all your stories. You've pictured Tony and Gibbs perfectly. I love Al's letter, how he recognized Tony's value and how he knows exactly who Senior is. I especially liked the way Tony left. He should've done that in the show a long time ago.
I agree with most of your reviewers, season ten was a disappointment, and I'm this close to stop watching it altogether.
Tony is my favorite and he will always be. Gibbs used to be, and their bond, but now... I don't know. The show writers are ruining it. They purposely make Tony the punch bag. I mean, come on! He is the one who is the most loyal among them all! But even he should have a breaking point.
I really want to see Tony's future in your story and the 'talk' between Tony and Gibbs.
I also like you've mentioned my country in chapter 3. (Croatia)
Update soon
angeleyes46 chapter 5 . 9/5/2014
love this story. keep up the great work