Reviews for The Summer Expedient
Ezmereldab chapter 2 . 4/15
He had never seen her looking so venerable...

The word you're looking for is vulnerable. Vulnerable is being weak or undefended. Venerable is saying that someone is deserving of respect.

Thanks for writing "
Wren chapter 11 . 1/23/2022
I know it's been like...what...8/9 years? But this is still a wonderful story and I'm sorry it was never completed. At least the end of this chapter is open enough to still be a satisfying pseudo end, and for that I am super thankful. You're writing is wonderful and you've managed to keep everyone feeling very in character. Thank you for this really well done Shenny story.
GrandmasterVenom chapter 11 . 11/10/2021
longing for the day this is updated
novelreader chapter 11 . 10/15/2021
*sobs* why did you have to end it here T_T This was so great!
novelreader chapter 2 . 10/15/2021
Soft Kitty will always be Penny and Sheldon's sick/drugged song lol. You can't change my mind x)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2021
Story is wonderful, please finish it.
browneyedgirl41 chapter 11 . 4/28/2020
Please oh please! Are you going to finish this story? I really liked it and hope you will finish this story at some point. Thank you for the hours of enjoyment.
DragonHeart89 chapter 11 . 11/16/2019
Please update, I’m dying to know what happens next.
ataecina chapter 11 . 4/14/2019
This is a really well written shelly piece that was never finished... so I do not suggest avoiding this story because it's incomplete. It's full of wonderful tension and buildup. I feel Penny and Sheldon come alive with each word they speak and thought they have. I wish with all my heart that this story was finished and I understand how easy it is to ignore an "incomplete" story, but if you are a shelly writer I promise you will take inspiration from this story.
hnnwnchstr chapter 11 . 4/9/2019
Heeeyyyy pleaeseeeee updateeeee
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2019
You really need to complete this. This is one of the best FanFics I’ve ever read, it’s utterly amazing in all aspects.
LadyWillowElf chapter 11 . 9/29/2018
more!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/8/2018
"might take another week"
I see
mickey chapter 11 . 4/11/2018
I keep checking back to see if another chapter popped up. I so want and need another one. Just loved this story.
mickey chapter 11 . 3/23/2018
well gotta say I am really disappointed this is the last chapter feels like it should not be over just yet oh well good writing hope to read more of your material