Reviews for The Summer Expedient
cascade27 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Oh this story is progressing nicely. Penny's thoughts and the observation that she finally understood the "too Midwest" comment while waiting with all the glamazons at the audition were really interesting. I absolutely loved her taking out that casting jerk and then calmly finishing her candy purchase with her foot still holding him down. That should so happen on the show. So glad she finally got her break. And her hug.
Aww Sheldon so smart yet so clueless. Cant wait for the next installment.
Sari84 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Oh I can't wait to see what is coming up next! I love how the romance is starting to build up and Sheldon is starting to realize something is going on when he sees Penny. Now he just needs to put it together in that big brain of his. Hurry up Sheldon!
Golfbabe87 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Such a wonderful chapter both both characters. I am so glad penny got the part and sheldon went to the doctor with his symptoms ahahahabebebeeaheheh.
fuangel29 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I enjoy fanfic of Big Bang that Sheldon is in character the most, thank you for keeping him himself. I say that but I'm currently working on one that he is kind of out of character. Anywho, You have gotten the whole cast spot on and I can't wait to read the next one.
Dulcedecorumest chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
loved this! Yet another great instalment...Sheldon going to the Dr to get his case of feelings made me so happy I laughed out loud. Especially, cause I could see it happening like it was an actual episode of the show
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Loved the hug. 3 That's exactly the type of love and therapy Sheldon needs.
S.M chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Flawless progression of their characters and their relationship so far! IMO these two make the best, most dynamic, most interesting couple in the show (romantic or non-romantic).

I loved Sheldon actually going to the doctor for his symptoms! as well as him trying to figure out what kind of beverage one makes for a 'so happy that you cry' occasions! Lol! That was so Sheldon!

I'd like to thank you again for keeping such a fine balance between Penny's and Sheldon's POVs. Most Shenny fanfics I've read so far are very Penny-POV-heavy since, understandably, writing about Sheldon's thoughts and feelings seems to be a difficult and challenging task for most writers. But you give us Sheldon's POV too, and it's well-written and in character and interesting and believable!

I can't wait for the next chapter! I just have one question though. If Penny was planning on becoming an actress, what was the math course she took with Sheldon about? Anyway, please update ASAP!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Yep. Leonard wouldn't abandon Penny to a ruffian. He's the only one who stood up to Kurt. Twice.
Me chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Can I say that I love your story? Gorgeous work.
ncisloverinnc chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Great chapter! Bring on the heat!
S.M chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Wow, this was a perfect chapter!

You have no idea how much I'm enjoying reading your story.

You, dear writer, know these characters and the show so well. They way you are developing the characters of Penny and Sheldon and the way you are exploring their dynamic is extremely believable, well-done, beautiful and exquisite! Bravo! *claps*
J chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Wow, what a incredible fulfilling chapter this chapter was to read - Penny got her big break she righteously deserves more than anyone.
Sheldon's condition when the doctor said it to him made laugh out loud, god I love this naive dense Sheldon.
Brilliant to write in that peck on his cheek from Penny, this will lead to more progression between them even if Sheldon will voice his dismay to Penny for what she did - Or will he? :)

I can handle some M rated smut, so bring it on and please update ASAP
S.M chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I've only finished chapter 4 but had to stop and tell you (while I see that others have told you so too already) that your Sheldon and Penny sound and act very in character. You've captured their voices and their personalities (especially Sheldon's, which is a challenge for most fanfic writers) perfectly. Great job! I can totally see all this happening in the show.

Thanks for writing and sharing!
BreathlessFaith chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
I was thrilled when Penny went Junior Rodeo on the groper. It's been made even better the hipster saw and approved. Loved Sheldon's doctor, telling him you have to figure this out yourself. I think Sheldon is slowly starting to realize Penny is more then a friend. His willingness to continue hugging her shows it. Awesome chapter.
Shenny Fan chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Junior rodeo really paid off for Penny :) It would have been very interesting to get Sheldon reaction if the doctor told him he was in love with Penny :) Great Shenny hug and great chapter!
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »