Reviews for The Summer Expedient
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Already fun to read.
jslee102 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This looks very promising. I like the way were interacting.
Daggs2378 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Sigh... yet another coward Guest reviewer with nothing but lameness spewing from every pore. Drop dead, bully. That said, really looking forward to the Shenny!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Sigh! Yet another Shenny contrivance of TBBT canon. Cannot wait to read along as you twist canon and happily ignore established characterizations, making them unrecognizable and producing yet another cringing, unbelievable crapfest. Looking forward to the next chapter!
J chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
A brilliant start and really captivating at that, it was so great to read about Penny standing up for herself and refused to give in to Sheldon contract, hell she is Always firm to Sheldon. To bad she doesn't do that with that whiny and insecure hobbit a.k.a Leonard.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Already the first chapter and I'm begging to see more from you! Your writing is spectacular my friend! And of course you wrote those two crazy kids beautifully in character. Loved how you showed the stubbornness and sass between the two of them:) keep up the great work, I like the fact that you'll be making this into a slow romance. Makes things more believable.
Shenny Fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was an excellent start! The Shenny chemistry was overflowing in this chapter :)
ontheledge chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
love this! keep it going, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Great start!
cascade27 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Excellent start to this story. Very well written a d they both seem to be IC. Look forward to the next chapter.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very promising. Please continue.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19