Reviews for The Summer Expedient
YokaiAngel chapter 11 . 12/3/2017
amazing!~~~ I wish you would continue~
Leah chapter 11 . 11/1/2017
I literally had to FIGHT the urge not to spam you with a bunch of positive reviews. This is so well written I can imagine the characters saying/doing everything. You captured Sheldon's essence perfectly. I can't imagine his development happening any other way. It's beautiful and captivating. Well written, congratulations, I am hooked. I wish you much success in your future endeavours, it is well deserved. :)
OTPwanderer chapter 11 . 10/13/2017
I, for one, would forever be heartbroken if this fic never gets finished.

But also, in a sense, I do not regret reading this slow burn masterpiece at all.

You simply gave life to Shenny.

Kudos to you, my friend!
BrilliantLady chapter 11 . 8/28/2017
Thanks for a wonderful story! I'm sorry to see it trailed off just as we're getting to the Shenny, but I guess muses are flighty creatures sometimes.
Learningtolovefanfic chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
This story, though admittedly slow at first, shows the building blocks to a budding romance between the shenny. I wish you would finish the story (even though it has been almost four years). I would like to know what happens in the end. Excellent writing...thanks.
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
Alas, this is the end. I thoroughly enjoyed what you had written! The characterizations are great. And I really enjoyed it to pieces.
Hope chapter 11 . 5/2/2017
Are you going to continue this story? I love it to death, it feels like its actually a part of the show. It's true to the characters. I'm hoping there will be more but even if you decided you were done with this the thought of Sheldon's charming Texan accent will keep me satisfied.
Iagan chapter 11 . 12/16/2016
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
More!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
Nice story. I really like reading fics where Sheldon and Penny connect on a more intimate level.
Rinnala chapter 11 . 8/31/2016
that wedding must have had fairytale duration... please consider returning to this story
Nicole chapter 11 . 5/18/2016
Please come back! I need more Shenny. I just love your story and wish it would continue :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/15/2016
We would all love more! Not everyone can bring characters to life and love this well!
Bell chapter 9 . 3/13/2016
Still reading. Found the story this morning and luv! Shenny! Love the descriptive mature style. Capturing Sheldon well. Giving background and narratives takes me into the story and gives it style & substance.
You made my weekend!
Mannieleen chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
Hello, I stumbled to this story you made and I was really amazed about how you grasped Sheldon and Penny in your writing and I would like to read more. I hope you would continue this although it has been long overdue but I would just love to read more of it. I really have a problem of not knowing, especially in stories. I think I have Sheldon's closure issues. I really do hope you write more. Thank you!
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »