Reviews for The Summer Expedient
Meel Jacques chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Hummm Heart, really?
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
The love is coming; don't worry. e-e
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I can see something happening. *u*
Could be love? e-e
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
Hehehehe Soft kitty is cute! *u*
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Amazing! It is love it sooo much! *u*
jessicajason chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
Please, please, PLEASE say you haven't completely abandoned this fantastic story just as things are at a critical juncture! I know it's been over a year since you've updated, but dang it, I'm emotionally invested.
Chocolate Cupcake Lover chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
Need more please! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
I kind of bookmarked this in my phone and hopes that you'll continnue with it.
skelterhelter chapter 11 . 11/23/2014
WOW. I am so glad I decided to read this fic. Let me preface this by saying that I'm not a hardcore BBT fan - I've only ever watched a few seasons, and not even in order. But I like the show enough and always thought Sheldon/Penny had some great underlying chemistry. And your characterizations of them are the best I've seen, hands down. You give them depth, something a little lacking in the show (which, admittedly, seems nothing more than a typical sitcom). I like how you make Sheldon hesitant and not willing to dive into anything with Penny, even sort of clinically detached and disgusted by it. Anything short of that would've been unbelievable, and you handled it beautifully. I even like how you made Penny smarter than she seems - the dumb blonde routine in the show is grating and overdone. My point is, your writing is incredible and so spot on that I'm jealous I wouldn't even be able to replicate it myself. It's hard to really know your character and dive into all of their little quirks and nuances. But you've done it beautifully. Please don't abandon this fic!
DarkFay chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
I hope you can get back to this soon! Such a lovely story. I like everything about it, the different POV's, the gradual realization of feelings, how Leonard isn't a major jerk (even though he screwed up)...Thank you!
PxRudd chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
As you haven't written anymore for over a year, I assume that that's it. Just wanted to let you know that this is fantastic. I loved the build-up... my heart aching with emotion at every step. Thank you.
StillIRise chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I like the slow burn romance and shout outs to canon.
mekareami chapter 11 . 8/17/2014
So sad this stops here. Hope you finish this one day. I enjoyed what you wrote.
Warbro chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
EXCELLENT
Alana M chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
I hope you're writing pretty soon. The story is amazing, I'm fan of the serie and I have always believed that Sheldon and Penny would be a great couple, because they're so fun together and really, just Penny can despair Sheldon and yet be such a friends...and is the truth would be told Sheldon just let to Penny touches with no so much complaints and he cares a lot about her. But well, at the end...you write in a fatastic way that characterised perfectly the personality of the two of them and makes them a couple that are credible. Greatings and continue writing an original and well told story. Finally, sorry for my bad english
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »