Reviews for The Lion of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Pride
Lol. So why did you comment then?
NYEUSI chapter 2 . 5/10
Yes, and you are one of those rambling idiots yourself, Young Money.
Now instead of using hashtags and getting into pointless little agruements about the same old crap, report the damn author properly.

If you actually think his stories are horrible, which they are, then why waste time with this bullshit.

Hurry it up already, people, REPORT him don't bother wasting time commenting in his very obviously fucked up review section.
Young Money chapter 1 . 5/6
Nah, some people didn't actually expose him. They just ramble on shitty lines about how cool they are.

But as long as we report him. Whocares about wha yo say unless it's disturbing and just wrong like the author.
Johnny Orlando chapter 1 . 5/5
#Wealldid!
Sucker!

But I did in fact expose the author, you dimwit moronic boring loser!
Zane Vyeo chapter 1 . 5/2
Nah, you keep the golden metal.
I'm holding onto the platinum one
Malka chapter 1 . 5/2
Oh ok, so sorry, Zane. :(

I hereby award this golden metal to Mr Zane Vyeo for his hard work and dedication in exposing the creep known as WTF123. Without him, we wouldn't have been able to see how repulsive this author was, not even by seeing the description to the ever so perverted Passion Under the Stars.

Seriously?! Zane, what's wrong with you. The author clearly has been exposed but not by you. If we're gonna be honest about this, Romeo Miller was the one that first exposed him so that he couldn't try to say anything to save himself.

BUT I was still the one who got everyone to report him.

So, shut your trap Zane! (everyone just ignore this wannabe and continue to report the author)
Zane Vyeo chapter 1 . 5/2
Da Hell and I are the ones who exposed the author for good.
So you should be acknowledging both of us.
GUEST chapter 1 . 5/1
Yeah, as the Da Hell said. He's literally called himself out and can't see, he thinks he's SO smart!
And his drawings are ugly and not even good and mostly just disgusting.
Zane Vyeo chapter 1 . 5/1
he's tryna convince people he's not into all that dirty art but yet he draws it himself. The only people who side with him and claim to beleive what he's saying is legit are also mentally disturbed like him.

The truth has been spoken millions of times (I'm the one who said it first tho and exposed him officially), so no one could falsely believe he's in the right. He gives himself away!

And it's true he is a fucking weirdo
GUEST chapter 1 . 5/1
But the horrible, X rated images I thankfully did not see is what makes anything he tried to say completely useless.
This guy's all over the place because he is " that type of guy " but tries to act like he's just a normal lion king fan.

He's a f**king weirdo tbh!
GUEST chapter 1 . 5/1
I read what he wrote on his DA
Zane Vyeo chapter 1 . 4/30
Crap! What I meant was he's all like

"oh, these comments are so stupid and pity and like a bunch of 5 yr olds"
5 yr olds exposed you? Wow! And what's TLKs actual audience, old pervs like you, I don't think so.

And what else does he say. Yeah, that's it. Why does he still keep these comments if there so stupid?

"because I simply can't bear to use censorship."

. ?!

This guy, how can people defend him.

No here's the truth, morons. He's keeping the comments cuz he thinks he can use the cyberbullying card if fanfic takes his account away from all the reports.

Yeah, we'll see how that works for you. Stupid piece of shit.
Zane Vyeo chapter 1 . 4/30
Yeah, he fucking sucks!

And he doesn't even make sense. "oh
U can't write for Shit!