Reviews for Memoirs from the Garden
AgentOhioS118 chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
That was SUPER! I always enjoy your docs because you make them long chapters and I LOVE THAT! I like the way you developed their characters from their childhood and on. And I love that both Wesker and William were colleagues so the fact that Jake went into the garden to meet and play with Sherry never bothered them XD
*applauds* FABULOUS FABULOUS! 100/10
Sugaby chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Aww, this is nice :)
Xaika chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Loved it! I was really giddy and warm inside while reading this. I really really loved it! Excellent job!
nightsky44 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Aww! It's over! Such a wonderful ending! I really like how Sherry solved her problems in such a peaceful manner. Keep up the good work! :)
Dc-vi chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
So it is really end? So sad ) i wish to read your stories forever XD
The second work has ended really great, so sweetest in the end, true happy ending.
I was really impressed when read first chapter. Jake was an asshole, reading about him in other works ,forget that he can be really cruel, not just with his actions but also with his words. Honestly if he treated me like in your fic, i would hate him forever. How could sherry just forgive him?
Anyway the story is good, showing up how change our main characters and their friends, how they forget bad things and learn to go further.
Mmm i don't like school plot in fandoms to be honest, but from time to time i can find some goods here, they just rare. I prefer more mature stories and more adult characters since it's close to my age. Teenagers are just naive and act agressive, impulse, without thinking, but adults can be really cruel and cold.
You got my attention, cause you know, you just write really great, with full explanation. I love it :-)
So now i wait your new story which should be interesting too
Symphonimore chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Awww another amazing story! Can't wait for the next one:)
AlexiaC3222 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Oh God, I really loved your fic! Congratulations! Every time when my cellphone noticed me that you had uploaded a chapter, I just stoped everything that I was doing to read D I'll be looking forward for your next fic!

P.s. I read your stories since you started " A Remedy for Lonely Hearts"
CMosser chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
This has been one of the sweetest fanfics I've read, I liked how jake and sherry matured through the years.
Let the ending open to all that life can bring them from now on was a realistic touch I really loved.
Thank you very much for writing such a nice story :)
Diao Lover chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Great ending! Love it! Especially the little bit at the end with Jessica and Quint winning Queen and King, I'm sure Jessica was demanding for a recount! Can't wait for the other story.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/23/2013
Shut up A better day. Don't you have anything else to do then whine about a good story because your jealous?
nightsky44 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
Aaawww! It's about to end! I absolutely adore this story! It's just so sweet! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! :)
Anon chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I luv this! update soon ok? :)
A Better Day1 chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Really? This is wat u came up wit?
Fucking terrible!
CMosser chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
How exciting! I'll hit Sherry if she dare to say no!
CMosser chapter 5 . 8/17/2013