Reviews for The Kiss of Knowledge and Temptation
Lehna chapter 20 . 2/8
Interesting story ! I hope one day you'll update it...
IceBabe7723 chapter 20 . 1/11
I love this story and I look forward to an update. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
RavenSummers29 chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Are you still working on your stories?
ShiningBlueStars chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Its been more than a year.. is it weird that I am re-reading this story in the hopes of an anniversary update? Just sending positive thoughts out into the aether.. positive muse-sparking inspirational thoughts. Its difficult to find a story that is able to establish its own alternate version of canon reality in such an engaging and well-considered way with characters that are crafted so richly that narratives, interactions, and actions are colorful and engaging. It may be a shot in the dark, but here's my solicitation for a much anticipated update and return.
dramakiss98 chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Please update this story! I absolutely love it so far and would love to read more!
1sunfun chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
Good.
GreenDrkness chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
This is one of the hottest reads I have ever read I totally commend you for it
O.o Man the whole school is so promiscuous
Keep on the writes
MyLittleSister chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
HOT! I F'ING LOVE THIS! Super hawt great plot and did I mention hot?! Way to go! I'm defiantly favoriting this! Can't wait for the next update! Wooot!
DarkYaoiLover chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
I adore this story, please update soon.
Aladdinina Magi chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
I think I died from blood loss dear.. From to many sexiness and lemony
Raven chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
So, I hope you and your family are well. I just wanted to let you know that I( and I am sure many other readers) are still here patiently waiting. I know your muse stole you in another direction for a while, but I think it is now safe to say that you are a tease. A proposal from Tom and then nothing for months?! Save us please! Give us more Tom and Harry.
Kenjo chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
Update sooN please!:)
solsere chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
Wow, hot and amazing AU! I absolutely love the changes you've made to the canon universe, especially how the story explores the different types of magic, old/high magics, inheritances, rituals, and politics. The way you wrote Dumbledore and his hair-trigger reactions, Hogwarts' sentience, the politics within the different Houses, the types of magical bonding and courtships, Harry's relationships with his friends and parents, the mix-match of 1940s and 1990s canon characters, are so incredibly well done! I'm particularly impressed with the Ministry as well and that the existence of memory modification charms being commonly used as the main catalyst to its rampant corruption - absolutely believable and amazing as a plot point.

I adore that Harry and Tom entered into business together - and it makes so much sense for Dumbledore to have blacklisted Tom from the Ministry before he graduated, and I love that you were able to twist that into something positive for the couple! The idea for a muggleborn-friendly apartment complex as the base for their business is just fantastic. When you introduced the idea of Draco coming into the scene by running a law firm - I immediately wondered if he some of his clients would be muggleborns as well, since, as you showed with Hermione, not all of them are familiar with the politics of the magical world and could benefit from legal representation. I wonder if Draco, Harry, and Tom can enter into a mutually beneficial relationship such as suggesting clients for each others' businesses. I love that Neville's inheritance and skills are contributing to the cause as well!

I also love that you introduced the existence of a secret society or organization beyond the Order of Phoenix - I wonder if they've been secretly running much of the Ministry behind the scenes! I hope you find time for a beta reader or to go over your story because there are quite a few grammatical and spelling errors that might put off readers, and a story this high quality deserves more people to read it! Regardless - this is amazing content and I really look forward to the next chapter!
SkylerKnight chapter 20 . 2/10/2014
This story is great!
64teeth chapter 20 . 2/8/2014
I love almost any kind of Harry/Voldemort/Tom stories but the ones with time mix-up are my favuorites! And yours is just exceptionall! How you explained what turned Tom back from path to destruction, and all different kinds of little things which made Harry perfect for Tom and Tom perfect for Harry are just fantastic! and the sex scenes...mmmm very sexy, sometimes sweet, really powerful and overall delicious :D anywy with that kind of thing i just can't wait to read more of it!:) especially with addventure and mistery awaiting them :D