Reviews for The Kiss of Knowledge and Temptation
Jade chapter 9 . 8/28
I read this story about 5 times already, and sad to see this great story hadnt updated yet, hope you hadnt abandoned this story!
Kichou chapter 20 . 7/21
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
deathlover25 chapter 20 . 5/20
bagofpopcorn chapter 20 . 4/30
Aaah, I love this story.
Lehna chapter 20 . 2/8
Interesting story ! I hope one day you'll update it...
IceBabe7723 chapter 20 . 1/11
I love this story and I look forward to an update. I hope you haven't abandoned it.
RavenSummers29 chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
Are you still working on your stories?
ShiningBlueStars chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
Its been more than a year.. is it weird that I am re-reading this story in the hopes of an anniversary update? Just sending positive thoughts out into the aether.. positive muse-sparking inspirational thoughts. Its difficult to find a story that is able to establish its own alternate version of canon reality in such an engaging and well-considered way with characters that are crafted so richly that narratives, interactions, and actions are colorful and engaging. It may be a shot in the dark, but here's my solicitation for a much anticipated update and return.
dramakiss98 chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Please update this story! I absolutely love it so far and would love to read more!
1sunfun chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
GreenDrkness chapter 20 . 6/7/2014
This is one of the hottest reads I have ever read I totally commend you for it
O.o Man the whole school is so promiscuous
Keep on the writes
MyLittleSister chapter 20 . 4/28/2014
HOT! I F'ING LOVE THIS! Super hawt great plot and did I mention hot?! Way to go! I'm defiantly favoriting this! Can't wait for the next update! Wooot!
DarkYaoiLover chapter 20 . 4/17/2014
I adore this story, please update soon.
Aladdinina Magi chapter 20 . 3/12/2014
I think I died from blood loss dear.. From to many sexiness and lemony
Raven chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
So, I hope you and your family are well. I just wanted to let you know that I( and I am sure many other readers) are still here patiently waiting. I know your muse stole you in another direction for a while, but I think it is now safe to say that you are a tease. A proposal from Tom and then nothing for months?! Save us please! Give us more Tom and Harry.