Reviews for To Break a King
Ino Death chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
I can read this a thousand times and still love it. I really do like your stories. I hope to see more works coming from you soon.
Rize Shirosaki chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
The last chapter is sooo good. Ichigo is so hysteric is unbelievable. You made this a twisted, sick but sexy romance. I loved it
Rize Shirosaki chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
So beautiful it hurts. You made this almost a masterpiece. I'm saying almost because it deserves a sequel. I hope you will make one in the future. Great work on this one ! Keep it up ヾ
catseyelily chapter 3 . 9/18/2015
Interesting. And a subtly scary.
Black Bankai chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
That's awesome!
Altira chapter 3 . 6/7/2015
You're pretty relentless with your writing holy hell. I mean it was beautifully written nonetheless, but the way you wrote it had ruthlessness painted all over it and unforgiveness tangled throughout. The way you captured that sense of dread, hysteria, and desperation was almost too real. It was breathtaking, thank you for sharing.(:
Heavenly God chapter 3 . 5/24/2015
Its kinda scary to it ya know that?
Ino Death chapter 3 . 3/15/2015
X3 yeash! This is amazing X3 I love it.
Vixan tues chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Wow. I love it so much! This... This is amazing! Whew-! That was oneova kind! Luuuuuuved it!
HyazakouMomomonto chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Its dark twisted and sexy I luv it
Keep up the good work!
blackmistress chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
waaaaah, not rukia! but i still loved this one, good job!
tygereyeofthedead chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
It's so good and so sad and just perfect! I don't know why but I love Stockholm Syndrome fics! I love it! I'm faving it!
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I've seen this doujinshi, and I must say that you've done an amazing job in capturing every aspect of it! This deserve five out of five stars! And the was you wrote it was great too. I don't think I saw any mistakes!
jhimenie.towers chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Yay! Disturbing! Twisted! I liked very much!
ArthuriaMariePendragon chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
oh God... Shiro... You break him completely... AWESOME, MY SON! #PLAKK!
Okay... it has been a very good chapter... It's a bit OOC but still good and feels alive XD