Reviews for To Break a King
Ino Death chapter 3 . 3/15
X3 yeash! This is amazing X3 I love it.
Vixan tues chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
Wow. I love it so much! This... This is amazing! Whew-! That was oneova kind! Luuuuuuved it!
HyazakouMomomonto chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Its dark twisted and sexy I luv it
Keep up the good work!
blackmistress chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
waaaaah, not rukia! but i still loved this one, good job!
tygereyeofthedead chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
It's so good and so sad and just perfect! I don't know why but I love Stockholm Syndrome fics! I love it! I'm faving it!
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I've seen this doujinshi, and I must say that you've done an amazing job in capturing every aspect of it! This deserve five out of five stars! And the was you wrote it was great too. I don't think I saw any mistakes!
jhimenie.towers chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Yay! Disturbing! Twisted! I liked very much!
ArthuriaMariePendragon chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
oh God... Shiro... You break him completely... AWESOME, MY SON! #PLAKK!
Okay... it has been a very good chapter... It's a bit OOC but still good and feels alive XD
YamatosSenpai chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
Omg! YOU KILLED RUKIA! Aggghhh! #$&%*
I really enjoyed this psychological drama and of course the HichiIchi smut. Good work.
YamatosSenpai chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Such an engaging first chapter. I'm definitely wanting more.
bwineylion chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I love the psycology behind your fic. It sounds really difficult to damage a soul so beyond repair, especially one as strong as ichigo's. Your approach was clever. Since Ichigo would never submit to physical pain, this is likely the most believable way that this could happen to him. Top-notch story for sure!
ShadowThorne chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
What a brilliant story! Being a huge Shiro fan, I must say, it's nice that he gets to win for once XD Poor guy always ends up getting beaten so that Ichigo can have his happy ending. It's nice you let Shiro have his own happy ending this time around.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
One of the best damn stories I've read in 2013

Well done!

-Tenshi no Yami from Fictionpress
GhoulDog chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
-aggressively likes this and oh my gods I am going to stalk you on here now-
Foxluna chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
this is sad. Ichigo is so broken... to the point he's become dependent on Shiro. and he takes all the false attention and false love that he can from Shiro. he's just that broken. gods! -crying a bit an trying to stop- he completely broke Ichigo's soul!
for what reason could he do that to his other half? the other half of his soul? how could or should i say why would he? sure those two didn't get along and everything, and even hated eachother but surely not to brake each other though? cuz if ones broken wouldn't that mess with their power as a whole?
poor Ichigo. and he killed Rukia, he considered her a sister and she did him as a brother.
even though this was very very sad, it's was very well done and i enjoyed it.
laters,