Reviews for Dean's Not-A-Log
Cloudy19 chapter 14 . 1/20
I really like this story. It shows more insight into Sam and Dean's lives. I feel so bad for poor Dean. All he wants is to have a dad that's always there and to be proud of him.
lynera chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
Hey! I just found your story today and I loved the beginning of it. It was just fantastic. Dean is my favourite character and I love stories about the boys' childhood. I have to say though, that there are a number of spelling and grammar errors in the last two chapters that make it difficult to read. Do you need/want an editor? Because I'd be happy to help. Please keep writing - I'm very much looking forward to seeing where this goes. :)
thornybrose chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
I really really love this story, but in the newest chapters I can barely figure out what is being said.
judyann chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Awww loved it!
GrammarDemon chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
I really enjoyed this, though I'm not sure why. It made me cry. Maybe I enjoyed it because it was so human and so real (right down to the monsters) and *because* it made me cry.

Or maybe, I enjoyed it because it made me realize: I'm not the world's best parent, but at least I'm not as bad as I could be, either. (So I cried for John, as well as the kids.)

Anyhow, I was thinking-you don't need to write another chapter. This last one has the perfect character growth arc: Dean and Sam have matured and come together as a team to fight a monster who is, unfortunately (for Sam, especially) their dad. They have set the pattern for the rest of their lives. What more can you say, after that?

Well done!
Pizzapig chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
I think ill need a happy chapter to recover, dean is just trying to be a big brother and give sammy a decent childhood, but john is too wrapped up in demon hunting to look after his boys properly, i think ive just given myself more feels. Anyway cant wait for next chapter.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
This was so incredibly heartbreaking - but so incredibly John Winchester. I've always had mixed feelings about that man; he always neglected his children but it's obvious he loves them. In this chapter, Dean is nine going on thirty and you got his character really well. You - or Dean - mentioned when John was a bit abusive sometimes, and it only makes sense if he was. I picture him to be quite abusive to his sons.

I love the brotherly relationship Sam and Dean have and I can't wait to read more! Update soon :)
judyann chapter 12 . 11/1/2013
Just found this & love it. Aww love stories about them as kids.
crimoneleven chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying this story. Good job!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Wow...this is really speacial. These are such sweet and sad enteries. They are definetly worth the read. I could definetly imagine this being written by a young boy.
jojospn chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
awww. So few of these moments between Sam and John. Loved this, really sweet!
Pizzapig chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
Aw, im glad john was able to be there fir sammy at least once.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
These are so very, very good, and so very, very sad.
Thanks for sharing them.
TG
crimoneleven chapter 9 . 7/13/2013
I really like your story! It's so cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...