Reviews for Stealing Darkness
Hocapontas chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
When are you going to finish this? I want to find out who kidnapped Ryou and why. How is Bakura going to save him? And will he start being nice to him once he saves him? Please hurry and update. I'm really liking this story.
Ash chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I'm not a fan of self-insertion fics. I think Ryou got kidnapped a little too soon. I'm not sure about the realisticness of Bakura. But that's ok. It's not bad, I guess. Although, imagining Kyoko not being you, you should've said "Yes I do" when Ryou said "You don't even know me". Would've been more interesting. Anyway, hope you continue.
yamibakuramalik1fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
WOW! You put yourself in the fic.

Yami/Malik:*snikers*(spelling?)

Bakura:WHY I OUGHTA!

ybm#1f:*laughs*She made you call her 'aibou'. I loved that story. Could you update it soon? Please?
The Bleeding Pen chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
Uhh I was all mystified with the story until the last part when I literally did an anime drop

YBLS:_ and now he has a bruise on his arm

YB:*bonks head* will you just it 'lil sis'!

YBLS: _
Mewgar chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Gaaaaa...I like chickens...CHICKENS!

hmmmm...we-eird...

I dunno! -..-

I'm goin to see what other fics you have...

Mewgar *..
Cloaked Vampire chapter 1 . 9/9/2002
Oooooooo...really good so far! Keep updatin!
UK Chatte aka Silver Flure chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Aw, that was nice. Nyuoo! o

Question! Is their going to be a sequel?
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
V. cool. love Ryou and Bakura but whos Kyoko why'd she want it? does Bakura know her? why'd he call her abiou? ands whats Duo doing there? not that i mind!-

is there a chapt 2, i want to see Bakura show his love for Ryou by rescuing him rather than beating him up. Does B care for R
Deadaliveheavenhell chapter 1 . 8/29/2002