Reviews for Angel Boy
Moonrunner chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
That's awesome. I like the idea of Dou being Catholic. You rock. You know that, right?
Windswift chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
Truly wonderful truly wonderful

-Windswift Shinju (()~
firedraygon chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Aw, kawaii! Heheh, great job!

Silvie-chan chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
*cries* This was beautiful. I *loved* it. *smiles* I am putting this in my faveorite lists, and YOU are going to become a Fave author. Gosh darn it, you are going to be such a wonderful author whenever you find your story.
Dragonfire chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
O.o I am officially jealous. I've been reading your GW fics since you reviews my Mission to Russia, and all I have to say is DANG! You put my writing to shame. You're very talented and I applaud thee :claps: Nicely done. I'll get around to reading any other GW fics you might have sometime soon. You are a fabulous writer and the two that I've read have been absultely riddled with wonderful imagery and the ability to make yo uthink. Nicely done. _
Misty Yuy chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
HEy that was really GOOD. Kool fic man... Even in today's realty we all need God in our heart, soul and minds. Especially those who DO fight for peach of all man kind.
Rocky Oberlin chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Ohhh, I loved it, I loved it, I loved it. That was the best story anyone could read about forgiveness and Christianity. After having someone write a less than pleasing story about the Ten Commandments, this is a beautiful story to show anyone can be forgiven. I started to cry at the end and I was so glad someone did a story about forgiveness. Thank you so much.
Kristin chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
I loved this story. It is very rare to see one that brings Jesus and the church into it. thank you for having the courage to write the story. Good for you!