Reviews for The Time Lord, the Rose and the Wardrobe
Fluffernutter chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Very adorable and all that. Only thing I would do is stop referring to Rose as 'the blonde'. It grates on my nerves for some reason. She, or her where appropriate, would work better in my opinion.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Very good good job
LifeofPie chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Awww...the Doctor though...that was lovely dear thank you very very much...Rose as a time lord though...*dies*
Qwerts chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was great! :)
Dr. Vision chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Loved your fic, expecially the end, very well written. And I have to tell you, it's one of the best I've ever read ;D
In the Fob Watch chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
That... was... beautiful :')
I've added it to my community of Doctor Who fluff stories, although this is a lot deeper than most fluff. Let me know if you don't want it to be part of the community.
Lexi Hart of 221b chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This story is really heartwarming! It's so cute when the doctor opens up to Rose like that!
goodenoughforme chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
That was so beautiful! *wipes tears from eyes* It's so great because I can actually picture them doing this. Oh man this was so good! And you're writing was so beautiful... I'll stop now before I get creepy haha. Thanks for writing!
leaving ff.net1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Yay! It's good.
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is beautiful. I loved it. :)
RandomReader chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Smutty chapter please, please, please! So awesome we need a follow up! You can't just leave us all hanging with that tension in the air!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013