Reviews for Our Little Secret
Wolf Prime chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Yeah! Another chapter! I was missing this story too much! The fight between Mr. Incredible and Symdrome. Very dark indeed! But in the end everything turn allright for the hero. :3
Congratulations, my friend. I really, really enjoyed this story. I hope you get inspiration for another fanfic one day. Until then see you around! Once again congratulations! :3
Harmonic Friction chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
I can't believe you updated. I re-read this story a few weeks ago and was hoping so hard that it would be finished. I figured it would be a lost cause like many of mine but... Damn! You delivered and it was awesome. I guess I was expecting something a little different, though. I was hoping for darker. Not that the ending did not fit well, but I was KIND OF hoping for something that was more pro-Syndrome. That's just who I am. I'm not a Bob or Helen fan, and you write Buddy's nastiness/ schizophrenia/ grotesque side so very well that I suppose I'm just being a greedy reader and wishing for more. It seemed very comic book in a great way. I'd love to see an adult version of the films with this sort of a plot. You are a really good writer and this is one of my all time favorite fics. Awesome.

(This is minor, but I noticed a few language/grammar errors. I know English is not your native tongue and you are such a good writer, especially given this fact. I'm impressed. That being said, if you'd like me to beta this story, I'd be more than happy to edit the -very few- word errors. Just let me know.)
Demi Brackensick chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Awesome ending! I'm so glad you came back to this! Syndrome got what he deserved, and I'm glad that things between Bob and Helen are progressing and becoming normal again. Great job!
Gremblin chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Ooooh, this is really good so far! Can't wait to see the rest!
mimi333 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
Keep going or so help me!
Wolf Prime chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Wow! I was left with cliffhanger! Aw, man! I want to see what will happen next! This story is becoming very interesting in each new chapter! Congratulations, my friend!
Harmonic Friction chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
First off: Depending on the region Dash would either be in 6th grade at an elementary school, or 6th grade in a middle school. For instance, the town I'm from only has elementary (k through 6th grade) and junior high school (7th grade through 9th grade) whereas others cut elementary off at fifth grade. I hope this helps. (regionally, i'm not sure where they're living but middle school makes sense)

Okay, now to the review: Your writing is so creepily honest and this story is really well-written. Helen's symptoms after the abuse are very believable (almost too difficult to read). Bob's reaction was so Bob (and it made me want to yell at him at first and knock some sense into him). I'm very excited to see what violence goes on in chapter four and how this all ends up. Cheers for a dark fic that is intelligent and seems very hero comicbook verse. Syndrome's a total nut and hideous: too often I see him in fic as a cuddly, sweet young man with no evil thoughts. I call BS on that. Well done.

Near the end of this chapter, it says "yellow bill bottle" when I think you meant "pill bottle". Your writing flows wonderfully.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
Poor Helen.
Demi Brackensick chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Oh my gosh. This was so intense. I nearly fainted when Bob put the DVD in and saw the last thing he ever expected to see. Aww poor Helen. I feel so terribly sorry for her! The poor thing had to go through hell with that, that cunning creep! I'm glad her and Bob were able to make up in the end, I'm glad he forgave her. You've shown how much they really and truly love each other. I hope they're able to get through this.
My gosh! Major cliffhanger?! Now you really have me on my seat's edge eager for more! Ahh! I eagerly await your next installment! Update soon!:-D
Harmonic Friction chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Very awesome. Syndrome is creepy, childish and psycho as well as cunning. great concept. Helen very nearly captivated me. i really liked her inner thoughts about Mirage. Would you ever consider writing Syndrome/mirage smut? This is so great.
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is extremely hot and well-written. I don't see enough good Syndrome fanfic, and you've made him what he should be: sociopathic, funny and scary. There a few times that the wrong tense was used but your keen writing made it so that didn't matter. Well done so far.
Demi Brackensick chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Oh wow. So dark and so cunning. Poor Helen. I imagine she had to go through complete hell for having to endure that. Ugh, Syndrome is such a creep! But I am curious as to what kind of plan he has up his sleeve now. I cannot wait for the next part. I eagerly await your next installment! Update Soon!:-)
Demi Brackensick chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This looks interesting. Syndrome is such a creep! I'm curious to see what else you have in stores for this!