Reviews for The 76th Hunger Games
Kari chapter 2 . 2/17
I had thought that your story was nice... Until I realised Katniss's character wasn't as developed as I thought. She would have wanted revenge. For herself. Im also upset that Amanda is going to die at all.
MOOO chapter 8 . 2/16
This is a weird HG book oh and this is how u spell
HAYMITCH H-A-Y-M-I-T-C-H
Hah this is a go chapter 4 . 2/16
Lololol
My gosh, this is amazing! You have a lot of talent! And I mean A LOT! If I could, I would suggest this to lions gate for the script for another hungergames! But, alas I can't. Nevertheless, you are an amazing writer! Please make a sequel! I can be about the non-deadly games!
Your EXTREMELY satisfied fan,
Yours truly
Holy crap this the the hungergames fanfic EVAAAAAAA!
ellawozere chapter 24 . 1/7
Its really good but sometimes it's a bit confusing
Hope7 chapter 36 . 1/2
All I can think of to say is-
WOW
Their is so much creativity and detail in this story, you are truly an amazing author.
xs chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
how can they represent districts if they aren't from there? you should have come up with something a bit more original instead of just using what's in the book.

take more time to make us feel something for the characters, write what they're feeling, they're behaving like robots.
ctg chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I don't think you should have called them Careers considering they didn't train all of their lives like the one's before the revolution.

The separating lines are unnecessary.
gaptasticventure chapter 36 . 11/30/2014
I hope there's more to come. Please continue.
Sai Og Sus chapter 2 . 9/19/2014
Katniss, she's the daughter of the man who start all of this. Don't bother helping her! She's better off dead.
Sai Og Sus chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
*Rubbing palm* Oh, Amanda is dead. Muahahahaha!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
SO GOOD. LUVS YA 3
Forbidden Moons chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Hmm, hope Amanda is cunning and vicious enough to win!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/20/2014