Reviews for Adopted by Default
777angeloflove chapter 10 . 4/20
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
LadyTeldra chapter 10 . 4/11
Ah... English is weird. The usual phrase is 'I'm sorry' when something happens to someone. But... I can't really be sorry because sorry is apologising and it's not something I did. So it doesn't work.

I can say I feel sympathetic though. My mother had ovarian cancer in 2014. She recovered after surgery and a few months of chemo, but it still hit everyone hard. I learned I had stomach cancer this last year, early stages since the doctor had started monitoring anything odd after my mother. Had surgery in December and am recoving. My grandmother currently has bone cancer, possibly another type as well...

So yeah... I do feel your pain. I know that at stage four things aren't pleasant... I honestly don't know what to say for this.

I will tell you that your story makes me happy though. I enjoy reading it. Actually, it's the third time I've read it through. First time you only had three chapters. Last time it was nine. I always start from the beginning though. Not because I don't remember what happened, but because I remember it's good.

I should probably get to sleep... the cold meds have definitely kicked in and I'm rambling.
Think this is The tenth time am reading this story and it always cracks me up... Hope your life is getting back on track and know that I wish you and your family the best... You are missed...
Kage Kaze Kitsune chapter 10 . 4/6
Love this story and I hope life works out for you.
EmeraldEyed chapter 6 . 3/23
Love this story!:-)
EmeraldEyed chapter 5 . 3/23
Love this story:-) :-) :-)
EmeraldEyed chapter 4 . 3/23
Love this story:-)
Haha! XD All the Whitebeard crew members and Luffy together are adorable and hilarious~ ;) Ace's brotherly side is cute!
EmeraldEyed chapter 2 . 3/22
Love this story:-)
EmeraldEyed chapter 1 . 3/21
Love this story :-)
peppymint chapter 10 . 3/19
Hope you get inspired later. It really is a great story.
thanzintay.2000 chapter 1 . 3/17
Best of luck.
Natsu chapter 10 . 3/5
It's been a few months and I was wondering how everything is, I hope that you and your family are doing well
Can't wait for another chapter
lilsocks chapter 10 . 2/22