Reviews for Adopted by Default
Me gusta
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 9/13
Jajajaja
h4nnie0020 chapter 1 . 9/13
I understand why it's incomplete, but I think the way it was ended was also an appropriate ending. Though, personally, I wouldn't mind if there are more chapters. I'm interested and this is an intriguing plot that I would follow if continued. I would 10/10 recommend this as the portrayals of each character are on point and the character developments are crisp and very enjoyable to follow.
Leilasecrets chapter 10 . 8/31
Really enjoyed this story. Sorry everything went so bad for you. Hope everything has sorted itself out now and everybody is doing well.
I think you have managed to stop the story at a good place though, it doesnt feel like it is incomplete :)
Lololasolol chapter 10 . 7/27
Update please
I loved your story! Thanks for 10 chapters of a great fanfiction. So sorry to hear about what's going on and don't worry about updating again. You and your life is more important.
Tobalerone chapter 9 . 7/20
I LOVE this story! It's everything I've ever wanted or needed from a Luffy-meets-Whitebeards story. 10/10
(Apparently I read it before? I don't remember but it's just as good the second time!)
(Hope Rayleigh drops by, too)
Sorry about your family. Hope everything works out
I know you said not to comment but I really really like this story any chance you have had some inspiration for more ?
Knifethrower321 chapter 1 . 5/19
my weirdest crossover that I have ever seen is My Little Pony and Jurassic Park.
Wishfull-star chapter 10 . 5/13
This story is amazing thank you for writing it and I hope that you continue it one day:) stay safe
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 10 . 5/11
the power of Luffy!
samantha.a.burr4 chapter 10 . 4/21
I hope all is well with your family. I look forward to when you can continue this story again because it's very fun to read!
KatoGS123 chapter 10 . 4/11
0o0’ good story, shame it’s on a break for the past like 5 years, can’t wait for the next chapter whenever it comes, all good stories come in their own time after all
Kurottan chapter 2 . 3/6