Reviews for Adopted by Default
TheDevilsMusic chapter 10 . 7/5
ah such a brilliant story no matter what it always brought a smile to face and I just loved the antics it's like you actually captured the Luffy seen in the anime, keep up work!
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 10 . 4/21
Loved it!
omg at least it ended where all crew members met him huuhuuu. I guess I'll just comment what I feel like needs to be addressed in the future if you still plan on picking it up

1) shanks ykno just for fun
2) garp for fun as well
3) teach fight honestly
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 10 . 3/29
Ah this is seriously such a wonderful story! Gosh what a wonderful way to avoid Marineford! Getting all this fluff is a blessing! I LOVE how all the StrawHats threaten the WhiteBeards at one point, also I love that you highlight the difference in their dynamic.
Unblossomed chapter 10 . 3/22
really nice story, sad to see it end but at least you managed to get an appearance from all the straw hats before you had to stop.
please update its been six years
Gaara no tama chapter 1 . 3/4
Lmao! I can't even breathe this is so funny
Ryuu24 chapter 4 . 2/9
This is awesome
I like it when luffy give shanks and mihawk headache
starlightjuice chapter 1 . 2/1
Hello dear author,
I really love your story. It's one of the best Luffy and Whitebeard pirates I've readMany Chinese OP fans also love your story. May I have your permission to translate this wonderful story Into Chinese and share with them?
Lovely sky19 chapter 1 . 1/23
i rarely leave a comment in fics but this fic literally became my comfort fic this is maybe my 6th time reading this and I still will re-read this. This is so freaking awesome and i luv this fic so much
daliapv.perez chapter 10 . 9/13/2021
Me gusta
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 9/13/2021
Jajajaja
h4nnie0020 chapter 1 . 9/13/2021
I understand why it's incomplete, but I think the way it was ended was also an appropriate ending. Though, personally, I wouldn't mind if there are more chapters. I'm interested and this is an intriguing plot that I would follow if continued. I would 10/10 recommend this as the portrayals of each character are on point and the character developments are crisp and very enjoyable to follow.
Leilasecrets chapter 10 . 8/31/2021
Really enjoyed this story. Sorry everything went so bad for you. Hope everything has sorted itself out now and everybody is doing well.
I think you have managed to stop the story at a good place though, it doesnt feel like it is incomplete :)
Lololasolol chapter 10 . 7/27/2021