Reviews for Adopted by Default
firesword01 chapter 10 . 6/9
Love this story! Hope you life gets better and you get happier. Take you're time. I really hope you're uncle gets better and is happy. Good luck! :)
CalmlySweet chapter 10 . 5/11
Heya
Thanks for the journey up till here!
Hope everything is well for you!
SakuraS41 chapter 10 . 5/6
Totally enjoyed all the chapters and the ones with the Strawhats visiting!
holyscythe chapter 10 . 5/4
this is a really good story can you please make more chapters i am a new fan and i really lobe this story.
have a nice day from a new reader that ha just found this story.
:D
hanamasturi chapter 10 . 4/27
I just wanted to let you know that I love this fic! I hope things in your life turn for the better. I totally understand how that kind of thing can really drain you and take your motivation.
Cheshire333 chapter 10 . 4/20
I really like this book and I did see that you don't want anyone asking for updates, but can I ask if you're going to update soon? It's just it's been a while since you updated and I was wondering since I would like the book to continue.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 4/3
Hahah, Luffy is so cute, I'm dying.
Nonya chapter 10 . 3/20
But it will be back, right?
Hisea Ori chapter 10 . 3/9
this is great work
OtakuLife121 chapter 10 . 1/25
You know? I thought that was the ending, it has that feeling. I love it, even if there's no continuation. Nice story! I loved it, thanks for writing this.
poppo chapter 4 . 1/24
author~san.. i really like this story. i always thirsty for story about luffy and his crew meet ace's crew.. and so far this is the best..
so thank u..
but, please don't make luffy use word 'kill', it's kinda weird and feels like it's not Luffy..
as much as i know, luffy never used that word to his opponent..
and i need more newgate x lufffy moment pleaseeee..
lilblue chapter 10 . 1/21
This story is very well written! I can tell you put a lot of thought into each chapter, that's why this is so enjoyable to read! I hope and pray that things will get better for you:) I'm cheering you on and wishing you the best!
Jordansdevil chapter 10 . 1/9
This story is cute thanks for making me smile
I-am-a-little-fangirl chapter 10 . 1/9
I love this story so much and I love the way you have handled it so far in regards to how could/would interact with the whitebeard pirates! I hope life will soon get better for you!
Thanks for the story!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 10 . 12/31/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next
1,178 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »