Reviews for Adopted by Default
SakuraKoi chapter 10 . 10/1
wow so good. I am sorry about your uncle.
Romana Betancourt chapter 1 . 9/13
Hello fellow trolls,
488486391938
p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)RuTyPEp3 or p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)R69aFd1u
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
This will lead you to a text archive. Find out how to fuck with fanfiction writers, eh I mean troll, of course.
Another contributor: p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)fbvPBDwv
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
This bot was built with the knowledge from our pioneer in the forals of trolling.
Spread the knowledge!
For Chaos!
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 1 . 9/14
"oh god hes like a mini Ace"
the best line.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 10 . 9/6
I really enjoyed reading this story, and I hope things are going better for you! Thanks!
AgentBeca chapter 10 . 8/4
I love this story! It’s so funny and I feel like it’s an accurate representation of what might happen, if Luffy went on the whitebeard crew instead. I can’t wait to read the next part!
emo-foxkitten chapter 6 . 7/13
I love how u forgot about Sanji in that list at the end there
Tobalerone chapter 10 . 7/9
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I just finished the marineford arc and seriously this is EXACTLY what I needed. Whitebeard/Strawhat crew bonding with a heaping dose of asl bonding, too. This is some soup for the soul shit right here. Exactly what the doctor ordered to heal my broken heart
It's so sweet and cute and well written and bitch I'm in love!
It is a great work! Just at the end of the chapter, i realized that the fic is in hiatus. Anyway, surely is one of the best one piece fics i've read, congrats!
AyameKitsune chapter 10 . 7/1
Epic! I adore this story and hope you continue it soon!
Klanglilie chapter 10 . 6/25
I loved every chapter and the story idea is great. I want to thank you for every word you have writen in your awefully busy and hard life. You have talent and the love in your storys is perceptible. So again, thank you for writing and I wish you all the best
firesword01 chapter 10 . 6/9
Love this story! Hope you life gets better and you get happier. Take you're time. I really hope you're uncle gets better and is happy. Good luck! :)
CalmlySweet chapter 10 . 5/11
Heya
Thanks for the journey up till here!
Hope everything is well for you!
SakuraS41 chapter 10 . 5/6
Totally enjoyed all the chapters and the ones with the Strawhats visiting!
holyscythe chapter 10 . 5/4
this is a really good story can you please make more chapters i am a new fan and i really lobe this story.
have a nice day from a new reader that ha just found this story.
:D
hanamasturi chapter 10 . 4/27
I just wanted to let you know that I love this fic! I hope things in your life turn for the better. I totally understand how that kind of thing can really drain you and take your motivation.
1,188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »