Reviews for Adopted by Default
SilverMoonMage chapter 6 . 6/30
I don't know if it is intentional or not but at the end of ch 6 when Luffy was talking about who he had talked to or not talked to he did not mention Sanji. Did something happened to he or did he get mentioned earlier? Sorry for nitpicking but I was just rereading this story and had just notice it and I'm curious.
LuffyTrollingSinceTheBeginning chapter 6 . 6/24
I love it, shishishishi.
WingsofaBelle chapter 6 . 6/20
Hey, I really love your story! Its so well written and adorable. I think you forgot to mention sanji at the end here. Thanks for writing and sharing and I hope you update soon!
Kneoria chapter 6 . 6/17
I love this. Its absolutely fantastic and I cant stop reading it. Is it possible that you will ever write more of Brook meeting the Whitebeard pirates and talking to Luffy? It was this story that caused me to realize that due to age Brook could have known Whitebeard and Marco back when he was alive, and I was wondering if that was a likely scenario for this AU...
GehesiahEmerald chapter 6 . 6/16
love this part...ASL the best!
but i'm more like when zoro coming in and the fishing part...
great story loved it! :D
Iris chapter 6 . 6/12
Oh boy this is good :D Please write more ASAP, I'm really looking forward to it. You write the characters beautifully, and the story is such fun :3:3:3:3:3
Luce-san chapter 2 . 6/10
I cant stop laughing, I just cant. I cant breathe either, but that doesn't matter as much.
Luce-san chapter 1 . 6/10
This is way too funny. I cant stop laughing! I've never laughed so much in my life! this is the funniest thing ever.
dragonlver chapter 6 . 6/10
OMG this fix was adorable. I love it soooo much. I can't wait for the next chapter. I love the way your are molding this and the fact that ace will live.
Ayz283 chapter 6 . 6/8
SABOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I AM SO GLAD FOR THEY'RE REUNION. WHICH WE NEVER GOT TO SEE CANNON CAUSE ACE DIED. Anyways, loving the story. Real interesting. Will be waiting for the next chapter.
Illumi Senri chapter 6 . 6/7
Awwww, just started reading and I already fell in love with the story...! I love it so much...! Please update...! Please write something about Brook when the WB crew first met him...! I can't believe I love the story so much...! It's funny as heck, my brother thought I had gone senile from laughing too much... I especially like Luffy dyeing Marco's hair and the cliffhanger, It's hilarious how Ace and Sabo are already at each other's throats when they finally see each other. That's so cannon and I could totally imagine it. You're a great writer and thank you for writing this. Hope you update soon..!
Houkiboshi59 chapter 6 . 6/4
Ah, I enjoyed so many aspects of this so much! I'm sorry about all that real life stuff. Hope things get better for ya. :) I really enjoy your writing style, and I had a lot of fun reading this story/sharing chunks of it out loud with my best friend. We laughed hard enough to wake her baby up several times. Hopeful for more!
Wynter Spite chapter 6 . 6/3
This is just so cute! I love how Luffy has basically been adopted as a son/brother. And I adored Robin in that last chapter. I also like how Ace isn't currently in Impel Down. I, in fact, love every single bit of this story. It's just so marvelous!
Alli Claraissa Near chapter 6 . 5/26
I have re-read this multiply times and each time i like it more! I love the idea and how well you move around with the different perspectives of both the Straw hat and Whitebeard crew! I think how you go into the whitebeards thoughts about Luffy maybe being captain is amazing! Please update soon!
tkc.zombiepe chapter 6 . 5/25
does the Whitebeard's crew meet Brook yet? Luffy said he already told Brook.I wanna see how they gonna think about Brook and his skull joke. :)