Reviews for Adopted by Default
tinycutefauna chapter 10 . 9/28
This story is delightful and I had an absolute blast today reading it, thank you for writing this!
HarryPotter and TrowaBarton chapter 10 . 9/18
I'm sorry to hear that hopefully things are a little better by now and if not then I'm sorry and just even if you dont up anytime soon I'll still be reading. This story has brought me a lot of laughs and I really been down myself for a while. So thanks alot for that if nothing else it really lifted my spirits.

I hope something did or will lift yours in return
swee2iepea chapter 10 . 9/15
I am sorry about your uncle. I just found this and its amazing! I know you've been on break for a few years with this story but I hope you continue it soon. Because I am a huge fan of this fic! Hope you are doing well and staying healthy too author.
Ruster chapter 10 . 8/3
This book is so funny and a good read. The way you've done the characters and reactions makes it seem almost like a canon interaction, and I applaud you for accomplishing such a feat. You have a great way of writing, and I genuinely couldn't stop laughing and grinning like a loon while reading it all.
I plan to re-read it some time soon.~ _

Hope you're feeling better! It's good you put this on hiatus to take care of your mental health. That stuff's important!
era-romance chapter 10 . 8/1
loved it and am hoping for more
Lyra Grey chapter 10 . 7/27
Thank you for this story, I really enjoyed reading it!
Aquarica chapter 10 . 7/23
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was a fun spin on what could have happened after Sabaody. I can see Luffy being so annoyingly lovable that he just fit right in with the Whitebeard pirates for a while. Glad I got the chance to read it!
Dethcat chapter 6 . 6/27
Technically Sabo had amnesia from his near death experience and that only went away when he saw the newspaper declaring Ace dead.
meh chapter 3 . 6/7
you see, I'm pretty sure the list of things that come first in your life at the beginning of the chapter was a biiiiiit off. Seemed pretty sketchy, ngl.
AnonymousChild chapter 10 . 4/21
Are you sure you haven't just abandoned this story? It's been 4 years
MagicIceDragon chapter 3 . 2/2
Haruta is a boy
That Sweet Bit chapter 2 . 12/11/2019
I think Luffy asking Marco if he poops is one of the greatest things in all of One Piece fanfiction.
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 10 . 11/14/2019
This story is absolutely amazing and I have lost track of how often I have gone back to read it but I'm willing to wait until u feel ready to complete it. And even if u don't I hope you never stop writing as you are a amazingly talented writer please do take care of yourself . I'm sorry that you are going through a stressful time. But things will always work out in the end.
bpv229 chapter 10 . 10/12/2019
I know it's been years, but I hope all has been slightly well. I hope your uncle is doing alright and getting the care he needs. (Or if he has passed on I give you my condolences) Hope work hasn't been so bad and I wish you the best! Stay strong.
Jennifer chapter 10 . 9/20/2019
Please bring this story off Hiatus, I’ve read it more times than I can count and I get sad every time it ends! :(
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »