Reviews for After Rapture
I really like this story. I like how you made sense of the Big Sister mental conditioning; in some ways they have never matured from being little sisters, but they have also had their mental perceptions twisted via hallucinations in order to convert them into relentless and viscious killers. I like that Zeta is special, she still retains a human streak, recoil in horror when she can percieve something accurately, and actually enjoyed healing Jacob, even as she resisted her conditioning (which would have been to kill). Becareful not to make her too powerful... I get that phermones might be bringin them together, but shouldn't have actual power to mentally control him. story. Zeta is a delightful character.

I also like Jacob. He is a very decent human being, with good survival insticts, but of no special strength or ability, , put into terrifying situations, but he is perceptive, kind even to his own possible detriment, and dedicated to Ashley. He is in fact a great soul.

As a Bioshock 2 story, there has to be some adventure. But i think that much of the story could revolve around the relationships between the three characters. The romance between Jacob and Zeta should proceed slowly. And if they are too progress together as a family, some of Zeta's her hallucinations cruelty will have to be addressed. I feel It would be a good story just to see how Jacob and Ashley can help Zeta overcome her halllucinations and cruelty, even as her childlike/manic craziness and vulnerability can be a huge source of empathy, fun and humour for the story.
(Maybe in a fight Zeta's leach is pierced, impeding and so she becomes vulnerable to normal injury and loses much of her power but also some of her hallucinations... Jacob and ashley take care of her and help her to see what she has done, and not fear or feel pain at Jacob's touch. ... Maybe Jacob gives Zeta a bath, and things get interesting from there)

Please, pleasepleasepleaseplease, keep working on the story.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
HOLY SH#T I didn't think I'd finish this so quick well then I have nothing to say but MoOoOoRrReE! (sorry if I got carried away )
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
I can't stop to think that his first few dates with the big sister are really south. XD
ALSO GOOD STORY HOPE TO FINISH IT SOON (sorry if all the letters are capitalized I didn't see what I was doing.)
broken briann chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
llllllllll llllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll l l llllllllllllllll
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
WHY MUST I BE SO INSANE I STILL LOVE ZETA AND IDK K)
SO CUTE YET SO MALISOUSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ZEATA YOU HAUNT ME MY DEAR
BROKEN BRIANN chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
I lllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee
zZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
IansInsane chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
Wait... Did she... Brainwash Jacob!?
Nine-Tails001 chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
Awesome! Keep it rolling y'all!
bladeangel7777 chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
Cant wait for new chapter,i'm hooked!
Daktor chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
Update Pleaseeeeee!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
This is still hands down the best fanfic ive ever keep updating, as I need to know what will happen. I'm hooked!
pyrothekid chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
7/10
TheDeafListener chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I remember when you posted this story a long while ago.
Was a fantastic inspiration.
Ch4zz chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
People are still doing bioshock 2? That's awesome keep it up
Danny R 2078 chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
Nothing brightens my day more than Zetas insane head ramblings.