Reviews for Heaven for the Fallen Tributes
Guest chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
It was a really great story, but it seemed a little disjointed at times, like Cato and Clove never really making up, just suddenly being fine. Apart from that, only a little grammar needs working on, because in the first chapters, for instance, the past tense of wave is waved, not wove.
But despite that, it was a really enjoyable story to read, and I loved the idea behind it, so great job!
Also, because I hate anybody leaving anonymous reviews, if you would like to contact me my author name is: FleckedWings90900.
GinnyRueLover chapter 7 . 2/4/2014
Nice, but why are they so worried about Clove being safe? They're dead. Nothing worse can happen to them.
Grant Son of Hermes chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
That was probably the awesomest FanFiction I ever read. There is one thing that I still don't understand, was this story about the tributes being able to live there life without actually being alive?
Sophie chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
This was the best story ever! But I am quite annoyed I have to go find another now. Thank you so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
This is one of the best stories I have ever read
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Are you going to make a sequel?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/7/2013
Hi, I kind of agree with that one person who commented earlier, about how it's a little annoying that people get hurt and hungry. Also, this is Heaven, so why would there be bad people who wanted to kidnap them? And one more thing, it's a little bit like a Mary-Sue alternate universe, where they get dream houses and phones and golf carts, and invited to game shows. Plus, wouldn't you expect the characters to have some sort of grudge? After all, these are the people who killed them. They all seem so peachy and happy and unlike themselves. Sorry for ranting or being rude, I'm just stating the basic facts.
rachellxx chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
so great really loved it xx
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Ahh I reeeeaaaallly love this whole story so far! Pllleeeaassseeeee keep writing
I want Starbucks chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
Wow amazing story!
Clovelyshannonigans chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
It was truly a pleasure to walk through this journey with you and I really do hope you continue writing!
lstine2000 chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
THIS WAS AMAZING! I found the story yesterday and i couldn't put my phone down untill i finished! i was always wondering about the dead tributes and you just added more mystery! i love it! i can't wait for the next chapter to come out and though I'm sad itll come to an end, it was really good. keep doing what your doing and have fun! :D L
I want Starbucks chapter 19 . 7/2/2013
You should do a Clato chapter ;D
Chelsea Hunger Games Fan chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Woohoo i hav been waiting foreve update (k it wasn't forever bit it felt like it)
But anyway it was good and i hope there is going to be a chapter 19