Reviews for The Stolen Bride
DragonReaperKing chapter 12 . 7/15
update this soon please with lemons
Amazing ! ;)
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 12 . 6/13
Great story.
Fireheart K chapter 12 . 10/20/2015
I wish you continue this story... I wanna see Inori's reaction when she knows that Kurama kidnapped her.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2015
It's still weird for a 14 / 15 yeard old boybfeel sexual attraction towards a 10 year old girl.
After years of reading Inuyasha fanfictions and discussing aspects of mates in youkai terms, it's safe to say that normally Kurama would feel unconditional love and a strong sense of protection. Since, in spite of being human, he's also demon oriented, he only should feel sexual attraction towards his mate when her body was mature enough. You don't see pedophilia in the animal world, this is a human fault.
You should fix those details. You seem too confused, sometimes you treat the witch like a teen, only for later you remind us she's still a child. It's weird and creepy as fuck. You should have made her only 2 or 3 years younger than him.
By the way, never saw a 10 / 9 year old having her period... could happen, I guess.
Just fix the misspellings, and improve the dialogs.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Incredibly incredible?
The idea is good, but the grammar needs improvement and the dialogs are plain awful. Sorry.
amerdism chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
I don't mind her being Kurama's mate but I REALLY want to see how he deals with James, Sirius, and Remus when they find her. No daddy will approve of the man who KIDNAPPED his daughter and LIED to her for years without him giving some real good reasons to accept the mating.
VenusNightStar chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Hi, I am Venus, before I used another user name but because of my bad memory I forgot the password from the old username: VenusNightStarFall. I write to Those users who have my old username Following Their stories or stories Their Those que added the favorites with the Following request: please send me a private messaging with the name or names of the stories que singo so I can keep to le Them.
Since already thank the corraƧao to all who can attend to each my request,
VenusNightStar (new user name)
xenocanaan chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
I can't wait to see what comes next!
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
WOW!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Update soon please!
dragonlily22 chapter 12 . 5/7/2015
Please update soon!
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
This is great keep it up!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
i love it! makes me laugh so much since i can imagine it happening! i love Inori! wonder what her [parents are doing? are you thinking of doing one small part about them? would be kinda awesome if Remus was considered a demon. if not, oh well. more please! i love it!