Reviews for The Stolen Bride
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 12 . 8/24
I don't mind her being Kurama's mate but I REALLY want to see how he deals with James, Sirius, and Remus when they find her. No daddy will approve of the man who KIDNAPPED his daughter and LIED to her for years without him giving some real good reasons to accept the mating.
VenusNightStar chapter 1 . 7/13
Hi, I am Venus, before I used another user name but because of my bad memory I forgot the password from the old username: VenusNightStarFall. I write to Those users who have my old username Following Their stories or stories Their Those que added the favorites with the Following request: please send me a private messaging with the name or names of the stories que singo so I can keep to le Them.
Since already thank the corraƧao to all who can attend to each my request,
VenusNightStar (new user name)
xenocanaan chapter 12 . 7/9
I can't wait to see what comes next!
DragonFire Princess chapter 12 . 6/1
WOW!
Update soon please!
dragonlily22 chapter 12 . 5/7
Please update soon!
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 2/16
This is great keep it up!
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 12 . 12/20/2014
i love it! makes me laugh so much since i can imagine it happening! i love Inori! wonder what her [parents are doing? are you thinking of doing one small part about them? would be kinda awesome if Remus was considered a demon. if not, oh well. more please! i love it!
jay123 chapter 12 . 8/26/2014
awesome fic can't wait to see more great work
Pixiecropse chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
lol love it
Penna chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
I'm a bit disappointed there's no revelation and confession scene, but their shenanigans more than made up for it, somehow. They're just that cute!
willowskeith chapter 12 . 7/15/2014
Good story so far!
Angel wolf11021 chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
I like this story
SinOfDisaster chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
This is a pretty good story. The love at first sight thing was a little sketchy since she was a baby and he kidnapped her, but you also have her in a world were pure-bloods Marry family members that share the exact same mother and father to keep the blood (pure). Or generally send out their daughters/sons as basic whores to other families. When you have to pay the other family a Dowry in gold to marry their children off. Since they do pay a large amount of gold wouldn't that classify as selling sex?
KailSakray chapter 12 . 7/5/2014