Reviews for Blackmail
Mislav chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
This is a very fun and creative story! It actually seemed in character. I especially liked Penny threatening to lick Sheldon's action figures!
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
i like your version better. thanks so much
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
love it! :):):)
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
So cute.
Robert12774 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh that was fun
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was amazing! Those silly kids always spark each other. If it's not having panties hung on a cable, it's buying a suit that is actually one color. The early seasons truly show the Shenny connection and how the writers masterfully used it to create an awesome show that was finding its own. It might be number one now, but at times I wonder what could have been if the purity and enchantment of the first seasons remained. The LCD components of the most recent seasons has saddened me deeply.

I digress. The right situation can cause the most explosive reaction. In another world, Sheldon and Penny are hot and heavy. That world is yours and its always a pleasure to visit.
Tribeca chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is so sexy and so perfect and so right. I love that Sheldon was willing to forgo his oatmeal just to be with Penny! Another winner, Risknight!
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
love it!
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I'd love to see the look on Sheldon's face when he realizes Penny means to lick his figurines. That would be priceless. The meeting of their lips by accident would definitely push them in the direction they were meant to go. The part I liked the best though was Sheldon admitting how he was feeling uneasy. Voicing that he isn't sure what is going on. Another awesome story.
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Ahhh yeah! :D totally should've happened this way! Lol you're right honey the show has become boring and predictable.
jslee102 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Nice take on that episode :)
Shenny Fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
AU is so much better than the Show. I find it hard to believe Penny especially would not have made a move on Sheldon before going out with Leonard. Great job as always Risknight!
Astra-Amethyst chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I prefer your take on that episode. And the threat to lick his action figures - genius!
mariteri chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Excellent story! I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing, once again, and I hope to be reading more of your work very soon.
Desconectada chapter 1 . 6/17/2013