Reviews for Golden Borne
I have read your story and I am fascinated. I really hope you will find some time to continue this one, because it was soo lovely and cool to read. I also liked the ideas of writing the first part of events in the past and the Second one in the present. Thank you so much for all your work and every single word. 3 ; )
crystalbladedragon chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
So I am very intrigued by this story and my heart hurts so much for bilbo, you've done an excellent job keeping them in character and portraying their emotions. I hope you haven't given up on this fic as it hasn't been updated in a while, it really is wonderful and I hope you continue it!
slasshh chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I like that you left open what Bilbo was going to say, so in the future Bilbo can argue about what he was telling Thorin. I like, more?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Can you update I only just found this and I think it's amazing
BloodyRiley chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nikogoth chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
UPDATE SOOOON!
Kami-no-Namida chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Are you not continuing this? (o.o)
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Great story. When and how will the company and Thorin learn that Bilbo is pregnant? Please update soon.
EnixSkye chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Its pretty good so far. Different from the norm. I hope you continue with it.
RALover89 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I really hope that you will continue this story! It's wonderful so far, and I'd love to read more :D
I heart vamps chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Please update soon
Azile Signer chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Oh please update! please please please please please please please! the story is awesome I really want to read more!
punky warhammer chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
please more! i love that bilbo sounds like bilbo, and well, that you are an amazing
writer as well. thank you for sharing your talent.
MistressMarvel chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Poor Bilbo :(
You've been doing a great job so far. I look forward to more