Reviews for Golden Borne
thewolf74 chapter 4 . 4/19
Poor Bilbo. Please update soon...
mab70 chapter 4 . 4/13
I pray your life is going well and some day your muse returns to allow for more of this marvelous story yours! So much tension, emotion, and angst! And yet, so much joy, fun and love! Thank you for not killing anyone (at least yet)!
And thank you so very much for sharing your talent! What an awesome author you are!
risa.1994hotmai chapter 4 . 1/21
I do hope that you would continue this story. 1 There are hardly any good mpregs, that I can find. 2 I really enjoy this pairing. 3 I really enjoyed what you have written so far.
I hope that you update soon. This is very good. :-D _
Guest chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
Please write more
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
I look forward to your next updates when you get the chance.
desacori chapter 4 . 1/30/2016
Please keep writing, I can't wait to see what happens next.
HinaLuvLuvChan chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
This is heartbreaking! Please write more soon!
wellymops chapter 4 . 1/11/2016
I am very excited to see where this story goes. Please do continue, I am looking forward to it.
Sexxy Vampire 16 chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
I love it! Update soon cause I can't wait to see what happens
Dedicated4reading chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
New reader here! More please?
johnsarmylady chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
Oh this is brilliant! I look forward to more of this heartrending story whenever you get the time to write.
SegaGenesis1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Glad to see your back and excited for chapters to come. Hope you have merry holiday's and new years as well.
libbyluvs chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
I went back and re-read everyrhing. Omgawsh ... my feelings have been stoked anew!
zorchide chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
good return, I can not wait to see the reaction of Thorin when he will learn that Bilbo is gone and he's going to be a dad.