Reviews for Golden Borne
crystalbladedragon chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
So I am very intrigued by this story and my heart hurts so much for bilbo, you've done an excellent job keeping them in character and portraying their emotions. I hope you haven't given up on this fic as it hasn't been updated in a while, it really is wonderful and I hope you continue it!
slasshh chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
nighttheraven chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
I like that you left open what Bilbo was going to say, so in the future Bilbo can argue about what he was telling Thorin. I like, more?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Can you update I only just found this and I think it's amazing
BloodyRiley chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
Nikogoth chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
UPDATE SOOOON!
Kami-no-Namida chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Are you not continuing this? (o.o)
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Great story. When and how will the company and Thorin learn that Bilbo is pregnant? Please update soon.
EnixSkye chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Its pretty good so far. Different from the norm. I hope you continue with it.
RALover89 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
I really hope that you will continue this story! It's wonderful so far, and I'd love to read more :D
I heart vamps chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
Please update soon
Azile Signer chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Oh please update! please please please please please please please! the story is awesome I really want to read more!
punky warhammer chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
please more! i love that bilbo sounds like bilbo, and well, that you are an amazing
writer as well. thank you for sharing your talent.
MistressMarvel chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
Poor Bilbo :(
You've been doing a great job so far. I look forward to more
Panic chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Hi, me again. I wanted to ask if Tauriel will be making an appearance in this fic (i just saw the Desolation of Smaug, so I am curious . . .) Can't wait for the next update, though I understand it's difficult to find time to write.