Reviews for Those Things We Cannot Change
sazza-da-vampire chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
why do authors always hurt my favourite characters?in your stories you've already hurt Obi-Wan and Legolas, two of my favs! and i've only read two of your stories!
memyselfandi chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
I actually think this would have been better. More
Jedi-Bant chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
Great fic, i especially like Obi trying to down play his injuries it is definately an obi type action. A few spelling mistakes here and there but none that upset the understanding of the plot. keep up the good work.

lov

JEDI_BANT
Wintersong chapter 2 . 1/28/2004
This story is very cool! You should keep writing!
Culf chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
"No sooner had Jar Jar stepped onto the platform than a bolt of blaster fire struck him hard in the side, sending him careening over the edge. (A/N: HEHEHEHEHE, :-)" LOL! Well writen so far. I'll read next chapter now
brat64 chapter 2 . 1/11/2003
*claps* good idea for a story. Cause it fit just right, i some times see a scen and think about how it could have gone a different way. So this is just what i was looking for. :) You played it out wonderfully and it fit right back in place with the movie. Plus, im all up with the Obi-Wan love. And you hurt him so right. :P (j/k) hehe. Really this was great, loved the conceren that Qui-Gon showed Obi-Wan, and you keep every one in char, great job. Really enjoyed reading this. :)
KrystalBlaze - Jerikor chapter 2 . 12/15/2002
That was an awesome story, I loved the characther interaction and that Obi-Wan got hurt.
ewan's girl chapter 2 . 9/9/2002
very good my dear, I wish that Obi wan had more scenes in TPM, but it made up for it in episode II...I liked this story very much. Good job, and don't fret about the ending, it worked for me.
Crystal187 chapter 2 . 9/4/2002
I loved this story! What a great idea. I hope you write more stories about Obi, because this one was awesome. Great job!
Sunchaser chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Hey nice bit of acion I Looooooooovvvvvveeeeee

Ewan McGregor he is absolutely the best I even like him better than Orlando. this story is a good one but don't forget your lotr story I liked how you did the fight keep up the obi action

~Sunchaser~
jules chapter 2 . 9/2/2002
Very nice story. I really enjoyed it. Also very grateful for the happy ending! :)
Haha chapter 2 . 9/1/2002
Your new and improved chapter one is fantastic! Full of action! Great job on the rewrite!

Chapter two was excellent as well. At the end you made a note that you aren't entirely pleased with this story. I think you're being hard on yourself. This wasn't an entire novel, it was just one vignette that you've offered up.

I think the idea you have here is original and worthy of being written about, and you've done it justice. A very enjoyabe vignette-a short piece of fiction.

Keep writing and Good luck!
suzy new chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Very nice! me likey me likey! I never liked the whole desert seen in TPM, but you seem to be fixing that. You better not kill Obi! I love Obi! hurt him fine, but he better not die, Qui-gon either.
missy chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
ok.. reviewing..

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!..

( do ya get the hint?)...
PadawanJess Kenobi chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
This is a wonderful story! I like the fighting sequence alot. For some reason I like it when Obi Wan gets hurt (who knows why because I LOVE Obi Wan) Please though, don't let the Sith win! I think that Darth Maul should corner Qui Gon and is raising his blade to kill Qui when my poor injured Obi saves his Master despite his injures and at least succeeds in hurting him enough so Darth Maul has to go get medical attention. I think you should only do this if you want to show a father- son love though. If you don't wanna, then don't! But I will cry endlessly if either Gui Gon or Obi Wan (especially) dies.

Good Job!