Reviews for The Graduation Party
Guest chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Oh that was so sweet ! I loved it, characters, plot and relations, this Sterek was so cute and heartbeaking I think I cried a little, their story is so sad, but Derek is so nice and supportive and he helps Stiles and gaaaaaaah I have like a bubble in the chest, kind of mixed with happiness, sadness, relief and exitation I hope I won't die. But the final part, with them being close and all that stuff, that was awesome ! Just didn't like others caracters intervention in this fic, they were so ... Useless and they don't understant Stiles that's sad :(
Well keep writting, the best on you, your friends and your familly, and may the unicorns be with you. (I heard that when Tyler Hoechlin smiles, a unicorn is born, and if it's true I think there will be too much unicorns on the hearth)
Stella 741
Guest chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
sequel please
DancesintheWind chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
I loved that Derek got possessive over stiles when he smelled Erica on stiles' skin. I also loved when stiles hugged him. I love hugs and I'm glad they're over all their angst and confusion and mix messages.
Dark Whisperss chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I loved it! Thank you for writing! :)
Canceled4Good chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I truly love this story...I was really really hoping for some Sterek smut in the last chapter though...sorry just reviewing now...I'm so behind in reading fanfiction that I'm pretty sure I have over fifty some chapters to read in many of my stories...that's how behind I am...I did read the one shot and I loved it...hope you write more smutty pieces more often!
hpgirl4ever chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
I loved this so much! Excellent job! D
rawrimadaniisaur chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
OMG like I am in love with your story just OMG my feels I can't even
MentToBeForever chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
AMAZING ! I LOVE this story please continue it or at least have a sequel!
stormsoul5390 chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I would personally love to see a sequel to this series, it's very nice and incredibly feel-tastic. I'm a Sterek fan and this just seems to be perfect.
Porscha Mc chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
Loved it!
InsidiousLullaby chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
This was... amazing. I liked how it was out of order and how angsty and fluffy at the same time it seemed.
Love the vulnerable Derek here, although I wouldn't mind finding out what happens later... like, when the pack finds out about them, or how Stiles feels after finally watching all the photos.
Anyway, I loved it. Thank you.
Ship Stethan chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
I thought you did great on this, and it was interesting how you tried to do the flashbacks thing like in Season 3, Episode 5
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
This story started out good but took a very odd turn with all the unresolved feelings with stiles mom that came out of nowhere for me.
Lovergyul chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Nice! Loved this chapter. Nice ending! They are so made for each other!
khaji-da lover chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Omg, Loved it! Cannot wait for your next story!