Reviews for Sabotaged Heart
32sheshe chapter 17 . 6/23
Enjoyed this story. I am reading all of your Everlark stories. Hope you continue to write new Everlark stories.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 17 . 3/30
Ok, so I will fully admit I dragged my heels on reading the last 2 chapters in this story, because I knew shit was going to hit the fan so to speak. Yes I am commenting out of order on your stories. Sometimes I have to think about what comment I want to make regarding a story. I think this is the first story that I can recall reading/dealing with animal rights and vegans. I have read a lot of stories on here over the last year and a half too. I know I have read stories where Katniss is a Vet. Anyways I enjoyed this story, and loved watching Katniss struggle with her own mind on what is right and what isn't.
Kb72 chapter 17 . 2/3
Really enjoyed this story. As a fellow Brit it was refreshing to read a story with familiar references and dialogue such as knickers instead of the dreaded 'p' word *shudders*, M&S and Rainbow :-)
katpec chapter 17 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful story. Loved the "Back to the Future" one-shot on the Fandom for LLS. It's what brought me over to this fanfic.
katpec chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Absolutely fabulous story. The way you detail Katniss' inner emotional turmoil is nothing short of amazing. Peeta's steadfast stance with regard to veganism/animal rights has me googling for more information on these topics!
janedoe15243 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Great story!
DeezNuts51 chapter 9 . 7/11/2014
Metalocalypse band names right?
peetabeth chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
Love this! I'm a vegan so of course I thought it an extra perfect everlark story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Good work! A little hard to believe someone changing their beliefs, such as giving up meat completely and going from basing their beliefs on scientific facts about the cull to being swayed by emotion.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Pizza without cheese on it?
Shanna319 chapter 17 . 4/28/2014
So so beautiful. This was an amazing story. I'm sad it's over... I'd love a possible sequel sometime (unless you've already got one started ;)...) you should be very proud of this story. You did so well with it. Kudos to you my dear. Loved every minute if it!
Shanna319 chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
Wow. What an intense chapter. Gale was being such a prick haha... but i thought it was wonderfully written. I wonder if Kat will forgive Gale... hope it doesn't take to long for our lovebirds to make up. Looking forward to the last chapter... kinda... I know I'll want to read more as soon as it's over. Great job!
Shanna319 chapter 15 . 4/27/2014
I was wondering when the fallout would happen... was nice to see their relationship progress so well these last few chapters :) ... can't wait to see what you have written! I'm getting kinda sad that there's only a few chapters left because this has been amazing. Love it!
Shanna319 chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
Wow... brilliant. The cake fight was steamy... prim having a girlfriend is pretty hot. .. and Peeta's story is just so heartbreaking. Amazing as always
Shanna319 chapter 13 . 4/26/2014
So emotional. I hope Kat tells him the truth and he can eventually learn to forgive her. Amazing chapter!