Reviews for A note
Mislav chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Very moving and with a good characterization. The ending was a little too "feel good" for me comparing to the overall tone of the fanfic but I am glad that Sherlock found John and was finally able to change. You don't need an M rating only because it is M/M, since it is not graphic. My favorite parts were: "it feels already awkward when I am writing to you. My words form clearly in my head but bringing them onto paper is a completely different thing. I have so many things to tell you and I would like to say thank you."
And
"Because of all the cases you solve and the secrets you uncover, you are the biggest to everyone close to you. And I knew that I would never completely understand you and I doubted that I could ever reach you, when you left me alone after our first crime scene. But after some time, you depended on me and I depended on you, as we would never admit it to one other."
Guest chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
feels unfinished, good but unfinnished
Wolfisis chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Make another chapter, or something you left it off nicely and all but it could use one more chapter.
I'm Nova chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Interesting. Could become even more beautiful with another chapter at least imho, but if you don't want to, it's fine.
Am I weird or what that I'm suspecting Mycroft for the fire?
YouGottaHateMe chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I loved it you really should make sequel like maybe were its Sherlocks reaction. Bit its your story so do what you want. I honestly thought it was great it broke my heart and made me smile. I feel the same towards Irene as John. Johnlock Forever!:-D
Blossoming Nightshade chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This was fantastic! please write a sequel where Sherlock goes to find John! *begs*