Reviews for The fault in our stars
tenthdoctor10 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Wow, I REEEEEALLLLY hope that River is Rose's daughter!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
I'm a bit confused why you made Donna not know Rose? "her name was Rose." she learned that in the runaway bride already but now acts like she just learned of Some Doctor's companion...
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
I think it's great, just... sometimes the titles are a bit too much. Sticking to Rose/she and occasional Tyler or other would be good enough. Now... it's becoming a bit overloaded. Your writing is great, don't make it "too much"
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
It has potential. And clearly glad to read smth Rose-friendly with River.
Demigods And Timelords chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
CUSpacecowboy chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Agreed good story but leave out the young tyler and young blonde stuff out
Brina440 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
I like the story so far, but PLEASE! Stop calling people "Young this" or Blonde that" ! Just call them by their NAMES!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
TheAngelofIego chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
Amazing! Can't wait for more!
GryffindorGrl97 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
can't wait to find out who river really is! yayay! the Doctor and Rose are together again!
misstylersmith chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
oh i loved it!
anigasm chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
More please! I love it :D
thedrunkencupcake chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Great story! I usually hate post-doomsday stories because I like to think she could have stayed forever, but with River Song here, I can't pass it up. I love River Song. I love your wtiting style, too. Simply brilliant! Chapter length is fine with me and please don't include Martha. I don't know why her entire character irks me, it just does. Donna might be fine, but I would love to see maybe Amy or Rory, even if it is just a mention. Again, because I cannot say it enough, great story!