Reviews for Endless Love
TakahashiGurl chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
OH Shit!
:):)
Supportsthebullyed chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
how do you say her name?
Supportsthebullyed chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
I love the sequel! Can't wait till I finish it!
nafisah chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
That chapter was so short, but their ready so I'm ready to see what's gunna happen
nafisah chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
I don't have much to say, but I wanna see how that is gunna turn out when Beck and Celine move in together
nafisah chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
First off thank you Sabrina for the review. Next omg after Celine and Peeta had that convo she still does. Wow. Next i was cracking up when Peeta was like cover yourselves and he taps his foot impatiently. Now he's ready to kick Celine out. WOW...
nafisah chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Well okay then that got intresting
hungergamesfan6365 chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
omg... you made me cry! please update soon! and omg my feels! awesome story!
nafisah chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Omg Sabrina u have me in like 6 tears right now this sequel was so cool and i like the way u ended it with the baby's name. Again Sabrina u rock
nafisah chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
I thought when Beck hung up i thought he was gunna come. I wasn't thinking a month later, but that was really good u even have me tearing up. Sabrina i love your stories, of course you already know i love you to meanings though u were the girl that jumped in ALL my pics.
nafisah chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
Omg shes pregnant i though she wasnt gunna get pregnant i thought she was gunna be ok nice one Sabrina
nafisah chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
I know Gale has changed, but i kept think watch him and Celine are gunna fuck idk why i was thinking that. Omg you had me cracking up
Withh the black underwear
nafisah chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
I like how u made Gale have kids that was unexpected and Katniss her crying aggravates me so fuckin much, and the talk with Peeta and Celine that was nice and very uncomfortable, because she's talking about with her dad.
nafisah chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
Omg i have alot to say. First of Peeta needs to chill and it kind of was Celine who started it because he didn't put it in her until she said Beck fuck me all he was doing was fingering her and licking and playing around in there, but i do see where Peeta is coming from thats his lil girl soo... now the way she talked to her mom hell yeah i would slap her and Beck and her mom both said be quiet but she kept talking. Btw i love the way u ended it. "Face it mom were both sluts"
nafisah chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
I was just about to say she didn't take her pill and the grandma just had to come but that just got deep. U rock Sabrina