Reviews for When Angels Fall
I'm torn here.

First, I do like the story. I've been looking for something to read for my favorite characters (Gabriel, Lucifer, and Michael) that wasn't... poorly written. However, there were many things that I didn't like by the end of it.

Sam became a Canon Sue, over powered much? Really, where are the consequences to his powers hm.. You can't have something that overpowered without weaknesses. Take a character I am creating for example. He is an... extremely strong witch (let's go with that), however he is similar to the character Elsa in fearing his powers and one day hurting his family. Also, whenever he uses his powers it eats at his potassium. His eyes get stuck with a certain peculiarity, and so and so on.

Sam, no.. no consequences. He just get handed the prize without flaw. No confliction, no weaknesses. Yeah.. you can see my problem with that. Great at capturing his personality, sucky with the powers and conception.

Gabriel and the Norse Myth, out of the blue you just bring that in. I'm a mytho nut. I just about don't like anything that slams the myths down. Gabriel going all gushy over four kids? Alright, I'm going to slam you for this, but bear with me. If you bothered to look up the Norse myths, you'd know that Loki is married to Sigyn, and he had two kids (Vali and Narfi) with her. So, why weren't they mentioned? Showing favoritism are we? I'd like to have seen concern for them, but NO... you just ignored them completely.

Also, Freya isn't Odin's wife, she's more Sigyn's adoptive sister. Frigga is Odin's wife.

I liked the starting, but once it got up to chapter 100 and some, bringing in pagan aid, I just... started to hate it. Good, but bad at the same time.

(You delete this and I'll know you hate criticism. )
Novalunni chapter 129 . 2/3
Hey great story! Definetly going to read the sequel!
resilientsoul chapter 106 . 11/24/2014
reading it third time just can't get enough
CacTusLoVer27 chapter 115 . 11/9/2014
Yes! Oh, I know this is mainly about the Archangels, but I really like what you did with Sam through the fic, especially in this chapter where he *finally* calls out Dean on his self-righteousness and Balthazar's approach was really satisfying. :P
MewLover chapter 129 . 11/7/2014
This was a really good story, and I enjoyed it
MewLover chapter 101 . 11/6/2014
i've been reading this for awhile now; It's definitely a real fine work.
MewLover chapter 92 . 11/3/2014
Oh boy, so Gabriel was right; The forces of good are really throwing down the Gauntlet.
The action is absolutely incredible!
MewLover chapter 91 . 11/3/2014
This story is so badass; I'm loving every minute of it.
MewLover chapter 81 . 11/3/2014
Wow this story has it all; humans, angels, demons, Archangels, pagan gods, nephilim, hell knights, vampires, everything; how the hell did Jefferson Starships pop up again?
MewLover chapter 78 . 11/3/2014
You mentioning Jack The Ripper was absolutely priceless.
The whole Gang is really something else I must say
MewLover chapter 77 . 11/3/2014
Dude, the action is really enjoyable to read
MewLover chapter 72 . 11/3/2014
Your story is absolutely amazing so far
MewLover chapter 45 . 11/2/2014
Whoa, everything's really turning out fantastic; the twists are getting even better
MewLover chapter 42 . 11/2/2014
Yay, the real battle for Heaven, Earth and Hell is about ot begin.
MewLover chapter 41 . 11/2/2014
A good man goes to war... Hunters, Angels, Archangels, and demons oh my!
Things are starting to get underway
1,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »