Reviews for When Angels Fall
NightwingSavage chapter 107 . 6/14
love it only part I hate is the potential megstiel *shudder* I'm sorry but I hate her...
NightwingSavage chapter 83 . 6/14
I love the story so far, but in the beginning you said that Cas was barely out of being a fledgling, will that come to light in later chapters? I mean he's just what a teenager?
MarbleWolf chapter 129 . 5/7
I liked it but I'm sooooo bad at reading long stories. but if I read to the end, you know it's good
Nopes chapter 19 . 5/2
I really love this story, I've probably read it at least four times. But I have to say, I don't see why they didn't just kill the angels and pray them all back (like one at a time) so that they'd all have their grace back (except Cas, I guess). Seems like it'd be faster.
RabidFangirl14 chapter 129 . 12/24/2017
This is what should've happened. I love this story, even if it's been a while since I read it, and this is how it should've gone. Sequel included.
JinxEmpress chapter 48 . 7/11/2017
You should write a side story to this one about the Archangels and King David. It would be really cool to see it! Especially Michael and David fight together!
bbonin chapter 86 . 7/8/2017
Omg Gabriel just cracks me up!
bbonin chapter 35 . 7/7/2017
Wow so far it's so enjoying to read this and wishing it'd been on the show haha.
bbonin chapter 11 . 7/7/2017
Gabriel just cracks me up! He's my first favorite Archangel.
theRedzak chapter 14 . 3/11/2017
How can demons get to Heaven if the gates are sealed?
theRedzak chapter 10 . 3/10/2017
Oh Pamela, still bitter about your eyes? Cas did tell you not to look, though.
theRedzak chapter 2 . 3/10/2017
Oh what do I read? Crowley is right. Hell on Earth. Heaven just a memory. World is screwed.
Morgana-Mikaelson chapter 44 . 2/5/2017
I am really starting to like spicy
Ryu-311 chapter 129 . 12/1/2016
This took me literally 5 days to read nonstop. It was so good I couldn't put my phone down . Now, on to the sequel!
ChipsaDipsa chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
I'm dying right now you wrote Metronome instead of Metatron in this chapter I find this disproportionately funny I'm sorry, I like the story so far though
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »