Reviews for In Bad Faith
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 11/23
Great story! Looking forward to how things develop in the future. :)
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 11/22
Love her interactions with Severus. :)
Ihateyou chapter 6 . 11/15
Arrrgh 2 yeeeeaars!
Update already
aandm20 chapter 6 . 11/11
I really love this story so far... I find the concept to be refreshingly fascinating and I look forward to reading more!
Too bad. This was something special. I hope one day you'll reconsider!
Masterfully done. Even knowing it won't be competed I'm glad to have read it.
Ms. Rugby chapter 6 . 10/5
O my gosh! Please continue with this! It's such a lovely story and I would love to see it finished. If you have the time, please update.
Julia chapter 1 . 9/24
I know you said your tired of people asking, but this is an unbelievably well written story. I mean the story is just so captivating. Please, please, please write more :c

I am at a complete loss as to why you stopped in the first place. There were so many directions in which you could take the story. You managed to make an initially OP character and make her not a mary sue, like at all. Excuse my lack of eloquence, but it's true. It's so, so, so good. You are an amazingly talented writer, and I'm not saying that just to flatter you. You are really really talented. That's why it feel so painful for you to make this amazing of a story and then abandon it so suddenly. It's a crime honestly. I check up every now and then to see if you've updated and am utterly distraught every time I see you haven't. Please at least think on it, I would be so grateful.
Rimmer Dall chapter 6 . 9/22
This SI is amazing. I know you are most likely sick of hearing this, but I do hope that you will come back to it some day. Whether it's tomorrow or a decade from now you will have readers, I can promise you that.

I do hope people requesting story updates for this on other fics aren't turning you off this one completely. Believe me, they aren't to be taken as signs that your other works aren't loved. Sometimes an author just manages to strike a chord so powerful that the readers can't let go. Happens in all kinds of works (Chappelle/Rick James, Hamill/Joker, etc). Few authors or artists manage to do this, and you did it with an SI. That earns you bragging rights. A lot of bragging rights. The Demon of House Malfoy lives on in our hearts, whether you choose to continue this or not.
watermelon-shotput chapter 6 . 9/20
I was a bit sad to see that this story had been discontinued. I hope that whatever caused that wasn't too terrible and that you will continue writing in whatever you choose. Thanks for this incredible piece of literature, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
yuumuki chapter 6 . 9/10
Love the story so far! Keep up the good work :)
Goeno chapter 6 . 9/9
This was a fun read, and it's a shame you're not continuing it.
holy shit, is she going to go all badass and heal their mother!
Midnight0Sky chapter 6 . 8/22
Maybe you can put this story up for adoption?
Gladoo89 chapter 6 . 8/21
I didn't expect to love this story so much. Desdemona is a wonderful SI character & not a Mary-Sue at all. Plus I love all the little changes you bring into this universe!

Of course I didn't read the summary until the last word "[DEAD]" so I only just figured what it means, it saddens me but well, I did enjoy what I read so far, so thank you for sharing this story with us, even incomplete. :)