Reviews for In Bad Faith
534667lc chapter 6 . 4/15
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
EDelta88 chapter 6 . 4/13
...Is she seriously about to cure leukemia?
Icera chapter 6 . 4/12
I just recently discovered this, and I love it. It's just beautiful. The contrast between what's right and wrong is just...magnificent. Update soon.
Please update
kksambo chapter 6 . 4/6
Please update soon, its been forever! This might be very AU, but I still love it because its a Draco Malfoy Sisfic and I love those. Unfortunately, there aren't many and those that exist are either short in length or very bad or boring and the OC Malfoy sister almost always ends up with Harry which is both Cliche and utterly predictable. So please update it's been almost a year and this story is really good and I can't wait until she and Draco go to Hogwarts!
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 2 . 4/5
The Aren't-you-a-bit-young question reminds me of Phineas and Ferb, a cartoon. I love Dezzy so much. She's great.
UntiedHeartbeat chapter 1 . 4/5
Snape, he's so awesome :D Love his reaction to her calling him Bird nose xD
DGfleetfox chapter 2 . 4/2
: ) Me So Happy. More, please?
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 4/2
THIS WAS AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL! Wow, I'm really hooked here and mega impressed with not only your idea but how you've written this. It's extremely amusing and endlessly entertaining. Loved the 'We are not amused' thing and her interaction with Severus : ) Please please come back and write more for this, I'll definitely follow it and review. Feeling lucky to have found it honestly, I sincerely hope you continue this.
hermonine chapter 6 . 3/29
Great story! Update soon!
Superpower Lottery chapter 6 . 3/23
I love this story so much. Before and after the rewrite. Even if you never update again, I'll still love it.
Boredumisacrime chapter 1 . 3/13
I enjoyed how well written and thought out this story was. I hope you update in the near future
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 6 . 3/8
I hope Draco and Desdemona will get along one day. I don't really know but I kind of like their current on and off relationship but at the same time when Draco becomes more mature, I hope that he will understand that having a sibling is absolutely awesome.
But anyways, does Sophia have leukaemia?
And I am very delighted to see that Lucius is actually not someone who was glad that he had followed Voldemort but that he has regretted the decision of following the dark lord.
I really like your writing style and your in-depth explanation of practically everything!
And I love the witty and sophisticated conversations that Desdemona have with everyone!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 3/8
This is very interesting!
I like your writing style, it's very formal but at the same time the words flow very well and yeah! It's great!

I really like the part with Snape too! But I wonder, who is the Pink Thing? I thought it was Bellatrix but I don't actually think that it's her though...
lilyoftheval5 chapter 4 . 3/8
Lucius musings nad explanations in the next chapter... One of the most amazing things I ever read in any fandom. Please be gentle in your likely rewritte. *_*