Reviews for In Bad Faith
softsoundjameson chapter 6 . 11/22
I really hope this continues. It’s a shame for it to stop here...
softsoundjameson chapter 5 . 11/21
LMAO
AniManHuntress chapter 6 . 11/20
This was GREAT the detail on world and character building and the focus on the storytelling is amazing, Please continue this I can tell you put a lot of work in making this and let me tell it was worth it it could become a book on its own!
It's so annoying reading about this hypocrit acting so self righteous, while being so arrogant and then story doesn't eveppn acknowledge it; instead it sees it as right, 'the correct way to go about things'.
Mary Sues are just annoying, especially since there is no character growth, if even the story thinks you are always right in the way you think.
A possibility is surer to occur than a possibility; so it doesn't make sense that she's so terrified, if she thinks ther's a probability to be a squib.
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 6 . 6/21
Leukemia?
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 5 . 6/21
Oh ho I love it
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 3 . 6/21
I love it
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 1 . 6/21
Ah I love the sev interaction
Ladycaricature chapter 6 . 6/17
It is actually wonderful reading this i might also reread but is it dropped? Or are you going to update
imnotahorcrux chapter 6 . 3/29
Good read though abandoned.
imnotahorcrux chapter 5 . 3/29
She... wrote that absentmindedly... huh.
I can't even write like that o.O
imnotahorcrux chapter 2 . 3/28
wow... I know that this is AU, where OC got placed on HP universe, but I didn't expected that OC would get placed on an AU-HP-fic-like universe.

damn he got placed on a fic hp... LITERALLY LOL
Reina36 chapter 6 . 3/25
I love this story so so much and it is my third time rereading it ️
I wish this author hadn't discontinued it, because it is hands down the best Self-Insert HP story I have ever read
SoulSiphon chapter 6 . 3/21
huh this is awesome. i hope you return to it one day
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »