Reviews for In Bad Faith
sable-rover chapter 6 . 10/9
And here we find a wizard improving muggle vices to heal.
I'm elated.
thinkofanyname chapter 1 . 9/13
Cry this is so good why did you have to discontinue it. I've been looking forever for a hp si like this
U dead
Y dead? Did someone adapt this? It's fealllly great!
Nina chapter 1 . 8/25
This is the best self insert in the history of Harry Potter fan fiction
Omg pls continue this
It's the best self insert fic ever
Talon of Anathrax chapter 6 . 7/22
This was fantastic, and I wish that it hadn't died!
BlameThePlunnies chapter 6 . 7/9
When you read through an entire promising SI OC story, follow and favorite it, and then see the [DEAD] status...
"Well, that's depressing."
Axel Fones chapter 6 . 6/29
This was a fun ride, I enjoyed what was here. Sad there's no more, but it was definitely worth reading.
Axel Fones chapter 5 . 6/29
I find it hilarious that Lucius' response to finding out his daughter analytically plotted out the feasibility of taking over Magical Britain is to have blistering sex with his wife. I can honestly say that was the last thing I thought would happen. 10/10 that was hilariously unexpected while still feeling natural lol
Axel Fones chapter 4 . 6/29
It always feels a little weird to see how childish Hestia and Flora are. I can only imagine how terrible the disconnect must be when you're living it. You've really captured that well.
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 6/29
That ending section was just amazing. It really felt profound.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 6/29
Fencing lessons and learning a bunch of languages to get to all the good shit magic-wise. I love it. Wouldn't do it personally, but I have to appreciate the thought process that goes into it.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 6/29
Oh man, making inroads with Dobby and bonding with Severus. Fun times lol
mateo84mm chapter 6 . 6/22
I really enjoyed reading this story. You should keep writing it, I would be very interested in reading more of this story. Your writing style is wonderful and the plot is exceptional. I'm going to read more of you work.
Respectfully,