Reviews for In Bad Faith
Amberwish chapter 5 . 1/2
Please, I beg of you, update. This story is one of the most intriguing SI fiction within the Harry Potter community.
Have you given up on writing in general? It's been ages since you last updated any of your other stories
Infahyun chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Um Wow. I can't believe this intriguing- amazing masterpiece is discontinued. I really love Dez as a character. I love how enthusiastic she is, her sheer determination and passion to seek the truth of the Pureblood society. Her confusion and her eagerness to pursue the purpose and responsibilities as a pureblood member of the society. And lastly, how she have come close- or have already concluded the whole mystery. Add the whole proud-dad thing going on with Lucius, and her seemingly easy relationship with Draco. It was rather adorable. I love how despite everything, it's family and friends over everything else. And I really really love how true to canon you paint the society. For example, you can't expect an actual pureblood children grown in a pureblood household just to suddenly be nice to a house elf just because their peer told them so, I really appreciate that route of action that Dez took, making them understand but in their whole-honorable-pureblood-perspective-sort-of-way. I don't care if you're going to update this in another 10 years or so- but I promise you that I would be coming back to this because this was such an AMAZING read. Just update them please. Only one thing though, I hope there'll be more interactions with Big Nose and Draco in the future (just please dont discontinue this forever ?
lifeisbooks342 chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
I had my initial doubts upon looking at this book, whilst it did sound interesting in the getgo, I was unsure of the portrayal of the of the main character and the main plot. However reading this I have thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope you keep on writing
Angrypancakegoddess chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
This is amazing
ShigureAyameHatoriFanClub chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Dang it... you left it on a cliffhanger... if you ever feel so inclined to come back and finish this fanfic, there will be many waiting.
Laurender chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
I just found this fic and read it in a couple days and it was so good. But did you have to leave it at such a cliffhanger? I can tell she's going to do something awesome, I just have no idea what it will be and it's killing me. I would also like to see what the sorting hat has to say about our young/old heroine, but that must be dozens of chapters away.
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
I loved this fic, I realy hope it gets continued some time :)
naturefire chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Gorgeous
yahiro365 chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
My goodness. Dude. This story is something else. I love the premise and execution and everything really. This is really fun to read. Great work!
Sandafairy chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
This story is extremely intriguing. It's such a shame that it hasn't been updated in years. I couldn't get enough! I was interested in seeing Dez become a Ravenclaw and some interactions with other characters. Hopefully you don't give up on this story. :)
Nahannah chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Aaaaaand now I've come to the end. Le sadness. Le wailing and grinding of teeth.
You're probably sick and tired of hearing people gush over a dead story, but I've still gotta say MAN THIS WAS BRILLIANT.
I'm annoyed with myself because I'm in literally none of your other stories' fandoms, but I'll probably be back to yap at you again when I discover my best friend's crunchyroll password.
Until then, rock on, sir.
Alex chapter 6 . 8/19/2016
You, The Author: Slayer Anderson, probably will not ever read this but I would still like to say something anyways. When searching for something good to read I usually go to search books over 60,000 words that is completed and has an OC. Sometimes, however, I look at INCOMPLETE books over 60,000 words, that has an OC. In the top ten I believe or around so, I found your story.

When I went to your profile page, written on it it was your explanation for the discontinuation of this story. It reads (for those who are too lazy) "In Bad Faith: I have no excuse for this. Really, I don't. I'm not exactly sorry for it, but I do acknowledge the egregious nature of this particular fanfiction sin. Feel free to criticize me for for the crime of a self-insert."

I was honestly shocked, being the fact that this story is in such a high ranking (when searching Favorites or Follows, K-T, 60,000 words, OC). I am not here to criticize you for abandoning this fanfiction, nor am I writing "MOAR" or "GIVE ME MORE!" I am simply saying (well typing) that this 'sin' of a fan fiction is damn well good (and written), if this is a sin then My Immortal, another SI Harry Potter fan fiction is Satan itself.

Here's the link if anyone reading this comment is wondering why it's so bad: s/6829556/1/My-Immortal

- Alex ( a.k.a. YĆ«gure)
p.s. I apologize for any errors in my spelling
Kakatoes chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Best SI I've ever seen.

Really great story, with a really likable character.

However even if it makes me sad, I perfectly understand why you stopped the story here. The SI part was "done", now you only have a Malefoy character with her quirks. And the super-intelligent story are plentiful.

What bother me the most is that to get this kind of character development (Someone with a bad a priori with the Malfoy but who learn to love them after seeing them in their intimacy) is only feasible with SI/time travel thing. As you *need* the character to have the same vision than the reader. As well as trust from the Malfoy. Which can only be obtained by being part of the family.

It's really a shame that you stopped though, I love the struggle from the MC, when she realizes that she loves her parents, is proud from being what she is while she has her own insecurities.
NouvelleVoix chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
You know, your profile says that this is a particularly egregious sin, but you've written one of the better self-inserts I've ever read. Self-inserts can often be pretty terrible, but this one is pretty good! I'm sorry to see that you've given up on it, but I hope you'll come back to it eventually! I especially enjoyed your world-building.
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »