Reviews for In Bad Faith
O
Pow
right in the kisser!
Amazing and scary amazingly scary!3

I'm really looking forward to more from Dezzy
Destrark chapter 7 . 4/16
The words didn't really mean anything. It was a chant that I'd been conditioned to believe had magical power, though it was really just a tool to focus with, just as the runic array was.

You made a Type-Moon Aria? Thats cool.
Windle chapter 2 . 4/12
Damn you are good with double entendre. It took me some time to figure out a 'minor matter'. So subtle.
Love it! It's so well written and very formal XD
DaLintyMan chapter 10 . 4/9
Very nice... VERY nice. I wish to see more of this, but, alas, you are in the middle of a rewrite.
Ravus chapter 10 . 4/8
Well I can see why the SB board mentioned that the drinking scene was a bit off. The story itself is interesting and exploring the little details of a magical society. The SI's viewpoint is understandable especially with evidence that there are no mudbloods. A bold decision as it means that Wizardkind is truely a different species and can bred and genocided equally.

The initial genderbending is strange as there seems to have been little point plot wise, plus the effect on the mind has been hand waved. But I assume it has some future salient point.

Lastly I will point out that the word count for 'In Bad Faith' currently sits equal to the first canon HP book. Yet the plot has not really developed much beyond basic political and cultural setup.
Twigon Halolover chapter 10 . 4/8
She's got a good set of ideas going. I will point out that one of the major complaints of many authors is the way the Wizarding world seems so slow. Nothing new is shown to be made in seven years- a fairly long amount of time. I will say that, objectively, I can understand where they're coming from- but wizards already have everything they need. They're already caught up in the complicated dance of politics, they don't have time for invention when they can use others as workers and magic for the rest.

So there's both sides to the issue, and I would like to see it addressed in-story. Your opinion would be interesting to read.
Scarmagista chapter 1 . 4/7
"After all, it was easy to forget that I was born only months after the Dark Lord's fall, given that my birthday was May 17, 1981..."

this should either read before the dark lord's fall.
Eliana34 chapter 1 . 4/7
Heu...je n'aime vraiment pas les passages que tu as rajouté. Surtout Esmeralda qui soit disant est sa nourrice...si c'était vraiment le cas et vu l'importance de la famille, elle devrait être toujours avec Dezzy...donc elle n'aurai pas pu sortir dessiné ou cacher son intelligence. Et encore une fois tu aurai dû lui laissé faire les première fois (marcher, parler)
mar888 chapter 12 . 4/7
HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON
polarpwnage chapter 12 . 4/6
This fic is masterfully done, plot is deep and detailed, and each chapter is proofed as well.
On a side note, seems to me Dez is going to be the one behind the scenes trying to make the Harry Potter storyline truly end in a happy ending, as she sets up the foundations and manipulate the waves Harry causes so she can pick up the pieces once he offs the Dark Lord.
4701rose chapter 10 . 4/6
Ergzies, the chapter after this made my head hurt. . . I had to eat a whole box of sushi to get through this. . . what is with you writers and writing mega-ass long stories. . . ? I'm still gonna favorite this story, don't get me wrong, it's an excellent plotline, but it's moving too slowly and you're putting in way too many elements that, quite frankly, wear the reader out. Soooo, yeah. Bye now.
I guess you are never going to update.
Judah chapter 12 . 4/3
Enjoying this story, thanks.
kaylabear1 chapter 12 . 4/2
this is a pretty awesome story :) i hope you continue it. update soon :P