Reviews for In Bad Faith
Midnight0Sky chapter 6 . 8/22
Maybe you can put this story up for adoption?
Gladoo89 chapter 6 . 8/21
I didn't expect to love this story so much. Desdemona is a wonderful SI character & not a Mary-Sue at all. Plus I love all the little changes you bring into this universe!

Of course I didn't read the summary until the last word "[DEAD]" so I only just figured what it means, it saddens me but well, I did enjoy what I read so far, so thank you for sharing this story with us, even incomplete. :)
Blazinghand chapter 6 . 8/18
I just found this and read all the way up through the end! It seems like things came to a head with the Black Inheritance, but overall I like the way this story is going and the portrayal of the Malfoys. Also, I didn't get the title until just now. Great fic! Enjoyed it.
Slutmonkey Radishballs chapter 1 . 8/7
ROFL at the threat of what Dray-Dray did.
bavalos chapter 6 . 8/1
I might cry now it "ended"... this is a dark day
bavalos chapter 3 . 8/1
My god do I love this. This is just amazing.
Monkey Typewriter chapter 1 . 7/31
Why have you discontinued this? It seems pretty good to me so far, even if I've only read the first three chapters thus far.
That grammar seems wrong to me, but I have no desire to fix the last sentence.
Anyway, hope you continue it.
Good Luck, and Happy FanFic-ing!
Mikey Typewriter
propensity chapter 6 . 7/28
"[DEAD]" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"[DEAD]" As c'mon, please don't quit this! It was getting so good! At least give this story to another author or something. Don't let it be abandoned forever, it is too good and still has so much more potential for that. At least consider putting it back up!
How can this story be dead? Its like...writing the Harry Potter series till the third book and them saying thats it...
Sooo many people love this story! It can't be dead!
Lady Syndra chapter 6 . 7/20
Please don't abandon this story!
masterdude94 chapter 6 . 7/19
Hey there! I just read this, and I love it! I really hope you choose to continue it, cus it is really awesome!
Eye-in-the-Glass chapter 6 . 7/18
This. Was. Amazing. I don't write on this site. I read. I have almost 1000 (919) stories in my favorites list and this has to be one of the best written and most engaging that I have ever read. You took a topic (Harry Potter fan thrown in to the HP world) that has been done so many times, and so badly, and made it one of the most well done stories on the site. I stumbled upon it accede fly and I am so glad that I did. The only other story that I have read that takes this type of approach (adult in a child's body) and done it without creating a complete Mary Sue (and I love that you mentioned that in the story) is TinkerWolf's Theif of Time, who takes a more Griffindoor approach). This story is why I search through this site for unread stories. You took book series that has been reworked hundreds of thousands of times and found a new way to look at it. You presented the situation with such patience (not rushing to Hogwarts) and nuance that creates an obviously well-researched story that I couldn't put down. A story that doesn't need action or massively emotional deaths to create plot points. This story has firmly move to the top of my PLEASE-GOD-COME-BACK-FROM-HIATUS-AND-JUST-GIVE-ME-ONE-MORE-CHAPTER list and if you ever return to it or decide to publish something else I will be your most diligent reader. Well, after that outpouring of my incredible love for your story, I am off to go see if you have written any other hidden gems.
Thank you.
My God, this story is unbelievable! Thank you!