Reviews for In Bad Faith
hermonine chapter 6 . 4h ago
Great story! Update soon!
Superpower Lottery chapter 6 . 3/23
I love this story so much. Before and after the rewrite. Even if you never update again, I'll still love it.
Boredumisacrime chapter 1 . 3/13
I enjoyed how well written and thought out this story was. I hope you update in the near future
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 6 . 3/8
I hope Draco and Desdemona will get along one day. I don't really know but I kind of like their current on and off relationship but at the same time when Draco becomes more mature, I hope that he will understand that having a sibling is absolutely awesome.
But anyways, does Sophia have leukaemia?
And I am very delighted to see that Lucius is actually not someone who was glad that he had followed Voldemort but that he has regretted the decision of following the dark lord.
I really like your writing style and your in-depth explanation of practically everything!
And I love the witty and sophisticated conversations that Desdemona have with everyone!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 1 . 3/8
This is very interesting!
I like your writing style, it's very formal but at the same time the words flow very well and yeah! It's great!

I really like the part with Snape too! But I wonder, who is the Pink Thing? I thought it was Bellatrix but I don't actually think that it's her though...
lilyoftheval5 chapter 4 . 3/8
Lucius musings nad explanations in the next chapter... One of the most amazing things I ever read in any fandom. Please be gentle in your likely rewritte. *_*
Goldregen chapter 6 . 3/3
Awesome story! Thank you for writing and I really hope you'll continue!
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 2/23
Oooh, Nice.
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 2/23
Fantastic.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 2/23
Soooo cooool. Bravo, encore!
melody-chii chapter 6 . 2/23
I know you have a life but please give us more. You're killing me, man. XD
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 2/22
Fantastic.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh my, indeed.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/21
I am not sure why this is labeled as a self insert. I don't see anything SI about it. In fact this would be better served on Fiction the sister site of Fan since there is very little HP references in it.
Zeir chapter 2 . 2/19
"To be a magus is to walk with death." This line made me laugh way harder and longer than it probably should have. It was just so unexpected.