Reviews for In Bad Faith
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 6 . 7/13
Good story.
DLFangrill chapter 6 . 7/6
;-; why is this dead! I would pay a ton to read the continuation, I was—still am—excited to read on when Dez finally joins Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. Oh my Lord, and when she interacts with the main characters XDD

If you know whether someone picked it up, please inform me! I would really like to see this not go to waste!
SunshineBubbles chapter 6 . 6/5
I Absolutely love this Fanfic
intemperance24 chapter 6 . 6/5
nah the pacing was fine
You should totally come back to this story and update. I love how the plot’s progressing so far. Please consider resuming work on this.
Intemperance24 chapter 6 . 3/30
could have been a great story.. like ethe premise of the story with a selfinsert, even if i think you take her intelligence to far..

The story moves to slow.. i imagine it is one of the reasons the author did not finish it.. at this pace.. we are 50.000-75.000 words away from desdemona even entering Hogwarts for her first year.. wished the story would develop faster
Pompomlover71 chapter 1 . 3/29
Hi, I love this story I've read it at least 5 times. I understand that this story is dead, but I just wanted to ask if you've thought about putting this story up for adoption. Hopefully another author would be able to continue your amazing work. Loads of people dislike SI fics, but when done well like this there my favourite stories on here.
much love x
Ballerina-Geek chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow.

This is just wow...

I loved this so freaking much. I need like a epic novel of this girl gping through Hogwarts and interacting with our favorite characters! I need it!

Of course i was worried about fanfictions love of mary sue troupe but i dont think thats the case here. Dezzy is thoroughly interesting with a pure sense of slytherin mixed in there. From the getgo i was totally and intensely enthralled with youre writing voice! And what an interesting idea to havw the main character have memories from adulthood growing up. It couldve been boring and patronizing, especially with her still such a young age, or make her into some sort of clever god! Which the narrative addresses beautiful!

Seriously, this is a perfect first chapter to introduce us to the main character and feel out the world in which she lives, and at the same time forshadowing future challenges and plot lines that she's have to overcome in the future. Without it being an unconvincing mess!

I am absolutely enjoying what im reading. Thank you for sharing your creativity with the world
to guest review chapter 6 . 3/11
Fuck you dude. Don't anger the fucking author. He might just delete his stories. I'm currently hurrying up in saving this coz I really love it. It's my favorite self insert fic. Dezzy is a work of art. So fuck you if the author delete it. I'm holding you responsible for it
Dead Piece of Sh chapter 6 . 3/10
"UPDATE-07/04/2015

Okay, many of you have asked me about In Bad Faith. Many, many of you. Reviews, PMs, etc...fine. I can tolerate that. When I post material for a different story, though, one that I've liked and wished I could managed to write more on for *years* and literally the first two reviews I get are requests for more In Bad Faith?

sIn Bad Faith/suiDead Piece of Shit/i/u is dead. Stop bothering me about it. If I ever feel like writing more on it, I will, it's that simple, but as of now, I'm listing it as [DEAD]."

lol author tantrum. you care far far far far too much about reviews. i can understand the ones who go "nobody ever reviews stories here, i'm moving to a forum where people aren't discouraged from talking by site design so i can see readers being active". but this? this isn't even the idiocy of "oh noes constructive criticism (which i asked for!) has killed my spirit! delete delete delete. hugbox only or i take my ball home" it's not even "quit liking things i don't like asdfkhfalkjdfhakjb!11one" it's sillier than that. this is being angry about something you did being popular and people telling you they hope you do more. "quit liking things i made when i want you to tell me how much you liked this other thing i made, or i pop the ball out of spite and run away"

just how ridiculous can get?
(especially getting this worked up over two reviews. just two. i shudder to think what you might do in response to this one, delete all your story archives? rename your account to "fuck this shit in particular"?)
Please come back... Its a cliffhanger and i want satisfaction. Moar
ColorfulRandomness chapter 6 . 2/17
My heart is broken. I knew what I was getting in to, but I went for it anyways. Well, nonetheless, thanks for the treat! Dezzy was fun to read about.
Shin'tet chapter 1 . 2/10
This, this fantastic.
emily4498 chapter 6 . 1/25
this is good and would be worth continuing
wontanara chapter 6 . 1/20
This was lovely. I'm sad to see it's unfinished.
1,074 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »