Reviews for In Bad Faith
PotatoZiriki chapter 1 . 2/24
All this back story and she doesn't have a wand yet.
Is there any chance of posting an plot summary chapter or anyone wanting to continue the story?
I also find that reading more HP fanfictions help to encourage more ideas...
Fantastic story and amazing character development.
Grimvid chapter 1 . 2/7
An amazing story. If it is never finished, there will forever be a hole in my heart where this stories ending should have gone. Reguardless, I am thankful to the author for sharing what he did.
When will you update?
Witch Of Perception chapter 6 . 1/29
I am delighted by the towels.

Thank you very much for sharing this up to this point; I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Witch Of Perception chapter 3 . 1/29
Desdemona's relationship with Walburga made my heart ache, and I'm happy to see their relationships with their family and friends in general.
Amberwish chapter 5 . 1/2
Please, I beg of you, update. This story is one of the most intriguing SI fiction within the Harry Potter community.
Have you given up on writing in general? It's been ages since you last updated any of your other stories
Infahyun chapter 6 . 12/22/2016
Um Wow. I can't believe this intriguing- amazing masterpiece is discontinued. I really love Dez as a character. I love how enthusiastic she is, her sheer determination and passion to seek the truth of the Pureblood society. Her confusion and her eagerness to pursue the purpose and responsibilities as a pureblood member of the society. And lastly, how she have come close- or have already concluded the whole mystery. Add the whole proud-dad thing going on with Lucius, and her seemingly easy relationship with Draco. It was rather adorable. I love how despite everything, it's family and friends over everything else. And I really really love how true to canon you paint the society. For example, you can't expect an actual pureblood children grown in a pureblood household just to suddenly be nice to a house elf just because their peer told them so, I really appreciate that route of action that Dez took, making them understand but in their whole-honorable-pureblood-perspective-sort-of-way. I don't care if you're going to update this in another 10 years or so- but I promise you that I would be coming back to this because this was such an AMAZING read. Just update them please. Only one thing though, I hope there'll be more interactions with Big Nose and Draco in the future (just please dont discontinue this forever ?
lifeisbooks342 chapter 6 . 12/21/2016
I had my initial doubts upon looking at this book, whilst it did sound interesting in the getgo, I was unsure of the portrayal of the of the main character and the main plot. However reading this I have thoroughly enjoyed it and I hope you keep on writing
Angrypancakegoddess chapter 6 . 12/18/2016
This is amazing
ShigureAyameHatoriFanClub chapter 6 . 12/7/2016
Dang it... you left it on a cliffhanger... if you ever feel so inclined to come back and finish this fanfic, there will be many waiting.
Laurender chapter 6 . 11/30/2016
I just found this fic and read it in a couple days and it was so good. But did you have to leave it at such a cliffhanger? I can tell she's going to do something awesome, I just have no idea what it will be and it's killing me. I would also like to see what the sorting hat has to say about our young/old heroine, but that must be dozens of chapters away.
moosejuice5 chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
I loved this fic, I realy hope it gets continued some time :)
naturefire chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Gorgeous
yahiro365 chapter 6 . 10/4/2016
My goodness. Dude. This story is something else. I love the premise and execution and everything really. This is really fun to read. Great work!
1,020 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »