Reviews for In Bad Faith
Hessalasse chapter 6 . 7/26
Hi, I know that this fic is dead. But I just wanted to say that I really loved it and thank you for writing it. Desdemona is awesome but still somehow manages to be human :D
*round of applause*

Very well done!
themaltesefalcon chapter 6 . 6/22
This is so amazing and well-written, and Desdemona is such a brilliantly intricate character. Thank you for sharing! I love this story.
flyingreddog chapter 1 . 6/22
'The pink thing', hilarious!
k123 chapter 6 . 6/21
I've really enjoyed reading this fic. Seeing Desdmona's dichotomy between her adult mind and childish body, and the morals she carried over from her last life vs the pureblood indoctrination is really interesting.

I'm glad she's still close with Tarry and Virgo. I think her friends are part of what help her keep her moral center. Thanks for writing!
why is this deeeeead
Please, please, please continue! This was one of the only decent SI stories I've managed to come upon. It's very well written; it has great structure, good grammar, an excellent plot, as well as superb character design! You should seriously consider becoming a writer, if you have not already. So, please continue this story!
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 6 . 6/8
Por favor! Actualiza!
WindBear47 chapter 1 . 5/29
I absolutely LOVE how you portray the interaction between Snape and your MC. Nice!
Ooooo. Can she cure her? Love it pls update soon
Oh gods why
thehelpinghand chapter 6 . 5/15
NOOOOOOOOO...i ran out of chapters... pouting despondently. i really hope that you update soont his story is absolutely fantastic and i can't wait to find out what happens next.
XFlare chapter 6 . 5/4
...sigh.. wish there were more, but... oh well.

It's brilliant.

Keep writing~
Ikousetsu chapter 6 . 5/3
Men it is a shame that this story has been dead :(
PlasticFantasic chapter 1 . 4/26
I hope to see more of your story soon! Love it️