Reviews for In Bad Faith
propensity chapter 6 . 7/28
"[DEAD]" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"[DEAD]" As c'mon, please don't quit this! It was getting so good! At least give this story to another author or something. Don't let it be abandoned forever, it is too good and still has so much more potential for that. At least consider putting it back up!
How can this story be dead? Its like...writing the Harry Potter series till the third book and them saying thats it...
Sooo many people love this story! It can't be dead!
Lady Syndra chapter 6 . 7/20
Please don't abandon this story!
masterdude94 chapter 6 . 7/19
Hey there! I just read this, and I love it! I really hope you choose to continue it, cus it is really awesome!
Eye-in-the-Glass chapter 6 . 7/18
This. Was. Amazing. I don't write on this site. I read. I have almost 1000 (919) stories in my favorites list and this has to be one of the best written and most engaging that I have ever read. You took a topic (Harry Potter fan thrown in to the HP world) that has been done so many times, and so badly, and made it one of the most well done stories on the site. I stumbled upon it accede fly and I am so glad that I did. The only other story that I have read that takes this type of approach (adult in a child's body) and done it without creating a complete Mary Sue (and I love that you mentioned that in the story) is TinkerWolf's Theif of Time, who takes a more Griffindoor approach). This story is why I search through this site for unread stories. You took book series that has been reworked hundreds of thousands of times and found a new way to look at it. You presented the situation with such patience (not rushing to Hogwarts) and nuance that creates an obviously well-researched story that I couldn't put down. A story that doesn't need action or massively emotional deaths to create plot points. This story has firmly move to the top of my PLEASE-GOD-COME-BACK-FROM-HIATUS-AND-JUST-GIVE-ME-ONE-MORE-CHAPTER list and if you ever return to it or decide to publish something else I will be your most diligent reader. Well, after that outpouring of my incredible love for your story, I am off to go see if you have written any other hidden gems.
Thank you.
My God, this story is unbelievable! Thank you!
Wednesday's Jest chapter 6 . 7/9
Such a pity that this story died, still it was well worth the read.
Hanna chapter 6 . 7/9
Oops, I'm sooo sorry. I just saw your AN on youre profile. Well, while I'm incredibly sad about this story being dead, I still want to thank you for writing it. English is my second language and I'm still learning it, and this story was one of my many inspirations :) My friend used to talk about it a lot, and I tried to read it at first but it was too hard for me. So I started to learn english with more determination and after a few month I was finally able to read your story and understan most of it. So it will always be my favorite :) So thank you again, and wish you well :)
Hanna chapter 6 . 7/9
Aww...please update! I really want to find out what Desdemona wants to acquire on that shopping trip and if it has anything to do with the twins sick mother! Seriously, I re-read this story so many time, and every time I read the last part, I wonder what she cooked up in that brain of hers. Please return to this story! Its been more then a year, and not knowing if you ever continue writing this is torture. If you have no plans to continue, PLEASE write an AN or something to let me (us) know there is no hope for a new chapter. Thnak you!
Silent Whispering chapter 6 . 7/9
Hi! Um, are you still writing this story (since it said Dead in brackets and all...) cause I've been binge reading this for the last day or so, and I really want to know how the dynamics with Desdemona and The Golden Trio work out since her brother (at least in cannon) was their enemy. :/
I really hope that you continue this story!
Tikkeus chapter 5 . 7/6
"Considerations..." appear much too big and neatly written to be an absent-minded note forgotten in the diary. Clear formatting and wordy, detailed sentences imply that the author was making at least some effort when writing it out, so it's very hard to believe that it was just forgotten. Also, the name seems embarrassing enough to eat the thing so that none may see it, although that may be just me.

Would've been less jarring if it looked more like a memo, something like "On dark lords..." and a bunch of 3-4 word entries meant more to jolt her own memory than convey full meaning to any other reader.
Hazel chapter 6 . 7/2
Please continue this incredible story!
Pinksakura200 chapter 6 . 7/2
This is amazing! I felt a bit iffy on young Desdemona, but it really pulled together as she got older! Please continue, I can't wait to see what she comes up with next! I just really want to see her at Hogwarts. Especially loved her list!