Reviews for In Bad Faith
Oooh, Nice.
Winter's Folly chapter 5 . 2/23
Fantastic.
Winter's Folly chapter 4 . 2/23
Soooo cooool. Bravo, encore!
melody-chii chapter 6 . 2/23
I know you have a life but please give us more. You're killing me, man. XD
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 2/22
Fantastic.
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 2/22
Oh my, indeed.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/21
I am not sure why this is labeled as a self insert. I don't see anything SI about it. In fact this would be better served on Fiction the sister site of Fan since there is very little HP references in it.
Zeir chapter 2 . 2/19
"To be a magus is to walk with death." This line made me laugh way harder and longer than it probably should have. It was just so unexpected.
Aisucold chapter 6 . 2/19
interesting...
Please keep writing

I need you please

I really love this story - it's so exciting, the chapters long and engaging, and SO AMAZING!

Please keep writing and posting!
Elysia1 chapter 6 . 2/15
Will there ever be an update? Thanks for sharing this is a great story!
So freaking hilarious! Love you!
feathers chapter 6 . 2/3
Enjoyed this, thanks for writing!
semepai chapter 1 . 2/2
Actually really coaxing me to read more, please go on— it's really frightening how well worded the write is.
KGB chapter 6 . 1/31
I hope you continue this. I like stories with intelligent protagonist that don't just fight physically, but actually manipulate stuff on the background.

I'm guessing Sophia has Lymphoma or Leukemia, because all other cancer types with an L are rather easy to remember. On top of that, healing something like Liver cancer in the wizarding world, would probably consist of, cut it out, put a new one in. Now to help or not to help. Maybe gratitude from Regulus, on the other hand, she'd have to change her name to Mary Sue.