Reviews for Small Hours
Wolfie32 chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Just found this story and I love it. I hope you haven't given up on this cause i would love to know what happens in this! And your writing is really great too.
Babykennedy chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I miss this story. Please update soon. I really wanna see what happens next :)
babykennedy chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Ooooo. Interesting. Did Aiden bring Shelly into the game? Or did she figure it out and want to be like a Bruce Wayne/Alfred situation? Ooooo and will Spencer be at the scene? This is awesome! I can't wait for an update. I do love this story!
abworkma chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Wow. I'm curious about the cab driver. There seems to be more of a story there. He seems to have taken her to the place she may not have wanted to go.
southtrash chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Ah snaaap. What's gonna happen? Let me go find some snackage for this show... *runs to find popcorn*
abworkma chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
This chapter was perfect on so many levels! Love the ending tremendously! Well done. Keep it up! can't wait for the next one!
southtrash chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
How have I not seen this story before? It's so good! You're writing it very well, and it has my attention. I like stories like this, they're different and therefore, more interesting. I can't wait to see what else happens :)
abworkma chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Ok. Not sure why no one is commenting but this story is really good so far. You write really nicely. Keep it up!
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
This is great..I hope you hold true to your word and updated this story on a regular basis. Thanks for the good read so far. PMS, I always find it odd and slightly amusing to abbreviate Post More Soon, can't help it I'm a weird girl lol
abworkma chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Awesome story so far! Great description and wit.
babykennedy chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I love stories with them as vigilantes so please keep it coming. So far I am loving it.